Not An Update....My Own Experience During SS4 Singapore (COPYRIGHTED)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Sorry people!!! I forgot to update you with some more information! I just remembered when I was working half way! MIANHE!!!

I just realised I've forgot to update all of you about Sungmin and Ryeowook's solo performance!!! So much information until I forget!!! So Sorry!!! Forgive me k? Haha!

Sungmin performed the song, 'One In A Million'...it was way too y! Haha! All the fans were screaming away when he danced with his female dance partner. All his moves and those intimate interaction between him and his dancer totally blew the crowd away...especially for those Sungmin's fans!!! As for Ryeowook, he performed the song, 'Move Like Jagger'...I love it so much!!! And at the beginning of his solo performance, I could see him clearly from where I was standing. He was sitting on a couch on the main stage! Lols! Beside this, he also had alot of intimate actions with his dancer...it drove all the fans crazy...even me....haha! But I did not scream...I just kept saying..."Oh my god...oh my god..." Haha!

Another performance that I enjoyed the most was Donghae and Eunhyuk's duet/solo! Yes, they performed, 'Oppa Oppa'!!! Thats is one of my favourite song! Kekeke! Seriously, I've been waiting that to come out so I can sing with them! I sang with them throughout the whole song and even did the fanchants which I memorised earlier on. As for what I've remembered, all of us sang with them...its like we're performing with them too...some of the ELFs danced along with the boys too!

Another Kyuhyun moment!!! Wahahaha! This time round, I'm not sure he was looking at my direction or not...There's one song that every Super Junior were dressed up in different characters...and Kyuhyun dressed up like Steve Jobs. Sungmin became Marilyn Monroe. Everyone, especially Donghae kept on making fun of him by using his Violin bow to pull up Sungmin's dress...revealing his...er hem...you know? Get my meaning? Muahaha! As for Kyuhyun, he was busy eating apples all the way...and also, keep spreading his hair into half(centre parting) whenever he bite on the apple. During the press conference, he said that he did that gesture of eating the apples so that people can recognised who he was and also, he could directly promote the brand to us....Lols! He said he like the brand alot! Haha! And so, throughout the whole song, he was busy munching apples and distributing apples away. He did not come to my area until the song ended. It was just a few seconds before the song ended and he was near my area at that time. Suddenly he looked at my area and remembered that he did not come to my area for that song. So, he quickly ran in front of the railings and did the same old action...centre part his hair into half while giving us his evil yet cheeky smile then, he chewed on the apple. After that, he quickly ran back to the backstage to prepare for the next performance. Haha! Such a cute guy!

I think that I'm really lucky to receive so much fanservice from Kyuhyun and other Super Junior members. Furthermore, I was seated at the worse seat somemore. It cannot be compared to those who bought the mosh pits or those who had received their water bottles or other items. For that, I'm really happy for you guys. :D All of you can keep it as a souvenir...haha! Although I wanted it alot but too bad for me, I'm right at the side of the stage. I'm already very satisfied that Kyuhyun came to my area alot of times and even had eye contact with me. In addition, I really enjoyed the concert alot. I can't ask for more because Super Junior had already gave us all they have...their love for us...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I do not own the picture...this picture was taken from Singapore SS4...that's Super Junior on the movable stage! :D The whole preparation for SS4 in Singapore is around 2 million dollars...Wow...

I will update on this chapter if anything strikes me again! Muahaha!