Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 2) Losing Contact...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

On this day, the Universal Girls had just finished their current schedule and now, they were rushing to their next recording in the company's van. The four of them did not have any time to rest. They had to promote their new album all over the country, from Seoul to Busan to other places. Basically, they were travelling everyday. They did not had the time to sleep at night while they had to rehearse for their performance the next day. Therefore, the only time they could grab a nap was when they were in the van.

Both Jin Hyun and Kristine was sitting at the back seat while Min Young and Hyun Heon sat on the middle section of the van. Jin Hyun was using the time to take a nap while Kristine rested with her eyes closed, listening to the songs they were going to perform later on. Min Young was packing her bag while Hyun Heon stared at her handphone. She had been pressing the unlock keypad eversince she was in the van but yet, after pressing the unlock keypad, she pressed back the lock keypad on her phone. She seemed to be hesitating to make a call. Min Young saw it and then she snatched her handphone away. Hyun Heon instantly stared at her in shock.

"If you want to call Kyuhyun oppa(brother)," said Min Young, "Just call. Why are you hesitating for?"

"A...anio(no)," said Hyun Heon, "I mean...but..."

"But?" said Min Young.

"Maybe he's busy. I don't want to bother him," said Hyun Heon.

Then, after hearing what Hyun Heon had said, Min Young used the file she was holding to hit Hyun Heon gently on the head.

"Ya," she said, "Do you miss him?"

Hyun Heon nodded her head.

"Then just do it!" said Min Young, loudly, "If you do really miss him, you should call him. He did not call you, that does not mean that he cannot call him, right? What's wrong with a girlfriend calling her boyfriend when she miss him alot? Is it a sin?!"

"Hey!" said Jin Hyun from behind, "Will you lower down your volume, PLEASE?!"

"Sorry!" said Min Young and she turned back and faced Hyun Heon once again. She returned Hyun Heon her handphone and continued, "So?"

Hyun Heon breathed deeply and took over her phone. She unlocked her phone but she was hesitating again. Her finger was right above the 'call' button but she just could not make the call. She did not know what was the reason either. Yes, she do miss him, alot. She miss his voice, his melodic voice. His embrace, his soft lips, his smile. Yet, she could not make the call. Min Young looked at her, impatiently and took the phone back again. Min Young dialed Kyuhyun's number and handed the phone back to Hyun Heon.

"You aren't like this before you film the show(WGM)," said Min Young, "If you do really miss him, just call. There's nothing wrong. But that's funny, how come Kyuhyun oppa(brother) did not call you for the past three months? Was he that busy?"

"I don't know too," said Hyun Heon, frankly as she listened to the ringing tone in her phone, waiting for Kyuhyun to pick up the phone, "He just did not call me. Do you call Ryeowook oppa(Brother) when you miss him?"

"Of course I do. Unlike you," replied Min Young, "But, I did it secretly. Just in case manager unnie(sister) finds out. I don't want another Romeo and Juliet story occuring,"

"He did not pick up," said Hyun Heon, putting down her phone.

"Try calling again," said Kristine, from behind without listening to the songs anymore.

Both Min Young and Hyun Heon spunned around and saw Kristine looking at them.

"You can hear us?" asked Min Young.

"Is we can hear you," answered Jin Hyun who suddenly opened her eyes when everyone thought that she was sleeping. In fact, Both Kristine and Jin Hyun were awaken by Min Young's voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Japan, it was yet another day of filming. Today's filming was in the outdoors. Leeteuk, Donghae, Shin Dong and Sungmin were filming their scenes together while Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stayed in the tent, resting for their next recording. Siwon was reading his script while he sat beside Kyuhyun. Both Donghae and Ryeowook were resting on the chairs at the other side of the tent. Just then, their manager came in with a paper bag on his hand. He walked in front of Kyuhyun and handed the paper bag to him.

"Don't lose it again," said the manager, "I just got you a new one but don't get start downloading new games. Araseo(Get it)?"

With that their manager walked out of the tent.

"Em," Kyuhyun replied as he took over the paper bag. Siwon stopped reading his script and stared at the thing their manager hyung(brother) bought for Kyuhyun. Both Donghae and Ryeowook came forward and sat in front Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took out his new handphone from the paper bag and smiled.

"At last," he said.

"Don't lost your phone next time," said Donghae,"Its hard for me to contact you,"

"You do not need me to contact me at all," said Kyuhyun, exploring his new phone, "We're seeing each other everyday,"

"Then how about Hyun Heon?" asked Siwon,"Are you intending not to give her your new number?"

Upon hearing what Siwon had asked, Donghae and Ryeowook turned and faced Kyuhyun, anticipating for his answer. But Kyuhyun just sat there, motionlessly.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Ryeowook, "Say something. Are you giving her your new number?"

"I know its kind of impossible but she should know about the issue," said Donghae, truthfully, "Its better that you tell her yourself rather than she finds out herself,"

"She won't be able to take it when I tell her," said Kyuhyun, softly, "I know her character the most. Furthermore, this timing is the most stressful time ever for her,"

"But you can't keep it from her for long," said Siwon, frankly, "I mean, what if someone caught you? Or, the media reports about it?"

"I don't know," said Kyuhyun, "Sometimes I really wish I never met her. She might live better without me intruding her life. All I do was to make her miserable,"

"Kyuhyun ah, you cannot think in this way," said Ryeowook, placing his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"We'll support your decision all the way," said Donghae, "But, don't hurt Hyun Heon. She's very fragile. You know it yourself,"

"I'll try," said Kyuhyun while he nodded his head.

"I'll help you to ask Min Young about Hyun Heon next time when I call her," said Ryeowook.

"Kumowo hyung(thanks brother)," said Kyuhyun, looking down.

"Just don't hide the truth from her," said Siwon as he stands up, getting ready to film his scene, "About the fact that you're letting her go. But, let me remind you, be truthful to your heart. God says that,"

"AMEN," Donghae added as he wished to lighten the mood for everyone.

With that, Siwon, Donghae and Ryeowook walked out of the tent, leaving Kyuhyun behind, staring at the new handphone he had. It was such a difficult choice to make.

"How am I going to phrase this nicely?..." thought Kyuhyun as he stared blankly in the air, "Either way will still hurt her. What am I going to do..."

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO GUYS!!! So SORRY for the super LATE update! I was busy reading other people's stories these few days...as I promised them I will read it! Haha! MIANHE!!!Hope you like this chapter as well and

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Lols! Haha!

I've got one announcement to make actually, Err...I've been thinking to create another fanfic story for Kyuhyun. I've thought of a general plot...so, will you support me and read the story too? By the way, Kyuhyun will still be the main lead but do you want Hyun Heon to continue to be the female lead in the next story or you want me to think of another character name? Can you tell me your opinions?

Again, I do not own this picture. Have a nice day~ ^^