Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 10) Love and Support...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings. It was unfamiliar at all. He took a few steps forward and found out he was on a cliff. How come he was there in the first place? Kyuhyun, himself did not know too. Not knowing what is in front of him, he continued walking. There were thick fogs around him, making him hard to focus and see what is around him. He stepped on the grass on the ground and carried on with his walk, hoping to find someone whom he can asked for directions. Yes, finally, there is someone in front...way in front of him. Kyuhyun immediately increased his footsteps and started running towards the mysterious person. All he could see was its back view due to the thick fog around him.

"Wait!" he shouted as he ran towards the person, "I need to ask you something!"

The person in front did not reply him. Therefore, Kyuhyun continued running until...suddenly ,the person in front turned around. Kyuhyun instantly stopped his footsteps upon seeing the mysterious person. Sweat was dripping from his head to his chest, wetting his whole shirt.

"Hyun...Hyun Heon ah," he began, "Why...why are you here? Why...why are we here?"

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)," said Hyun Heon, not answering his question, "Why do you want to do this to me? Why do you want me to be so miserable? Why?"

Kyuhyun tried to take walk closer to Hyun Heon but something seemed to be pulling him back...an invisible force that is holding him back. He is stuck to the ground.

"Hyun Heon ah," began Kyuhyun as he forced his legs to move forward, "I didn't mean to hurt you. Please let me explain. Please,"

"Its too late," cried Hyun Heon, "I gave you alot of chances but you still hurt me,"

"No, Hyun Heon ah, please listen to me!" said Kyuhyun as he became very anxious. He wanted to go near her but he could not move...not even an inch from the ground. He found out that they were at the end of the cliff. There was no more to go on and Hyun Heon was standing at the peak of the cliff. One move to the back will caused her to fall from the cliff.

"Hyun Heon ah, please, let me explain," Kyuhyun pleaded, "Please, come forward. Its dangerous there!"

Hyun Heon shook her head while tears rolled down from her eyes, "Its too late. Its too late. I'm not going to believe you again. You hurt me too much," With that, she took a step back and fell backwards to the foot of the cliff.

"HYUN HEON ah!!!" screamed Kyuhyun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hyun Heon ah!" shouted Kyuhyun as he jumped up from his sleep with sweat pespiring at the side of his face. He looked around at his surrounding. He was not at the cliff anymore...there were four walls in the room, with a bed in front of him and Hyun Heon was lying on it, sleeping peacefully.

"So, its a nightmare," thought Kyuhyun as he panted, "Its just a nightmare,"

Hyun Heon had been in a coma state for already two weeks. For two weeks, there were no signs of her waking up at all. Everyday, there would be people visiting her. There were none other than the Universal Girls and Super Junior. The Universal Girls felt so weird and awkward without Hyun Heon performing with them on stage. They missed their maknae's (youngest) presence. Without fail, at least one of the members will visit Hyun Heon in the hospital, telling her what they had done for the day. Also, Sora would come by to the hospital once she's free to look after Hyun Heon. Sometimes, she would come along with Leeteuk. For the Super Junior members, all of them had visited Hyun Heon in the hospital at least two times in a week. Although they had a packed schedule, they would take some time and drop by in the hospital and take a look at the sleeping Hyun Heon, who had slept for two weeks. As for Kyuhyun himself, practically everyday, he would be in the hospital to take care of Hyun Heon, and talk to her. For two weeks, he hardly attended his schedules. All his mind and soul were fixed on Hyun Heon. Therefore, his manager hyung(brother) had to cancel his schedule sometimes or other members would be his substitute for it. The Super Junior members were all willing to help out. They knew how important Hyun Heon is to Kyuhyun. The hospital was as if Kyuhyun's second home after Hyun Heon had been hospitalised two weeks ago. As usual, Kyuhyun is taking care of Hyun Heon in the hospital today and it was already late at night...

Kyuhyun took a look at the sleeping Hyun Heon and he gave a sigh of relieved. He moved his chair even closer to Hyun Heon and took a cotton bud and walked to the toilet and rinsed it with water. He walked back to Hyun Heon's bedside and sat down on the chair again. Kyuhyun placed the wet cotton bud on Hyun Heon's dry mouth and began to moisturize it using the wet cotton bud. Because Hyun Heon was in a coma state, she could not drink or eat at all. The way to ent to be dried up is to place a wet cotton bud on and moisturize it. Kyuhyun looked at the bandage strap which was circling around her head. He recalled about the accident that happened two weeks ago. Unknowingly, tears began to form in his eyes. He was guilty for the accident. He could have stop it (if he can). He could prevent Hyun Heon from being injured. Kyuhyun took a look at Hyun Heon, whom was sleeping peacefully on the bed. He placed the cotton bud on the side table and went to take her hand with his both hands. He placed her hands at the side of his face and carassed it. He missed those smooth fingers of hers. Then, he took her hand and placed it in front of his mouth and kissed it gently.

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun as he feel her hand and looked at her, "Please open your eyes. I really can't bear losing you. You told me you're already dependent on me, right? Remember? You said you're really in love with me and wished to see me right after I come back from Japan. But why are you sleeping right now? I'm so sorry for not explaining the truth to you...please...please wake up and let me have the chance to explain to you, can you? I don't want to lose you. I really love you. I really do...I'm so sorry...I promised I'll protect you and love you but yet, in the end, you're still hurt. I don't mind if you wake up and hit me right now. Hit me all you want, beat me until you're happy. Just, please, wake up and open your eyes...Give me one more chance to explain to you...please..."

Kyuhyun was so engrossed while talking to Hyun Heon until he did not realised there were people entering the room. He was talking half way until he was stopped by a pat on the shoulder. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw two people standing behind him. One is Eunhyuk, the other is his manager hyung(brother). Kyuhyun slowly stood up from his chair and faced his two hyungs(brothers).

"How is she?" asked the manager.

"Still the same," replied Kyuhyun, tiredly. He was exhausted.

"Over there," said Eunhyuk and he pointed to the couch in the ward, gesturing Kyuhyun to join them to sit on the couch with them.

Once the three men had settled down, Eunhyuk handed Kyuhyun two bags.

"Here," said Eunhyuk, "Take it,"

"What's this?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Here's some food. Its my turn today to bring you food. All of these were prepared by Ryeowook. He knew that you will not have the appetite to eat but he said that no matter what, you must finish it. This is an order by me and the others. How can you not eat and recharge your energy while you're accompany Hyun Heon? You'll be suffering from fatigue later on," said Eunhyuk as he handed Kyuhyun the first bag then, he gave him the second bag, "This bag contains a new sets of clean clothes. We knew you will not go back to the dorm and change. Throughout this two weeks, you did not go back to the dorm, not even five times. Therefore, Sungmin hyung(brother) and Donghae helped you to pack a new sets of clean clothes so that you can bathe here. Both Leeteuk and Yesung hyung(brother) had took over your schedule for these two days,"

"Kumowo hyung(thanks brother)," said Kyuhyun, "Help me thank the others too,"

"I did really nothing actually," replied Eunhyuk, "I'm just only the delivery man,"

"You donated your blood to Hyun Heon," Kyuhyun corrected him, "You and Ryeowook saved her. She wouldn't be surviving now if she did not have the blood transfusion,"

"I really did nothing," said Eunhyuk, as he played with his fingers.

"Yes, you did," said Kyuhyun, "You did not just saved Hyun Heon. You're the first one who came to my side and prayed with me when we met that accident back then. You're the one who gave me hope when I thought I was going to die,"

For those who do not know about the fact that Eunhyuk is the one who came to Kyuhyun's side after the accident, here's a video for you guys to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrDasPlHAvw&feature=related  the story starts at 3.13. I cried after watching that. :(

"Kyuhyun ah," said the manager, "I'm so sorry about this. I should not have tried to break the two of you up in the first place,"

"Hyung(brother)," said Kyuhyun, "What is done cannot be undone. You had your reasons, I know. And, its not entirely your fault. I made the decision myself. I meant for the group(Super Junior). It does not concern you at all,"

"Finally now I know how much you're in love with her," said the manager, "As well as how much she can sacrifice just to keep you save,"

"That's the power of love, hyung(brother)," said Eunhyuk.

"Just remember," said the manager as he placed a hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "You're not alone. All of us will be here for you,"

"Kumowo hyung(thanks brother)," said Kyuhyun.

"Now," said Eunhyuk as he opened the box that contained food for Kyuhyun, "Faster eat this. I'll have to monitor you until you have eaten this and I can only go after seeing that you had taken your bath. Aissh! How come I'm becoming as if like your father?"

Upon hearing Eunhyuk's comment, Kyuhyun smiled a little. Finally, he smiled in those two weeks. He knew Eunhyuk was trying to cheer him up. He did not want to dissapoint him too. Kyuhyun then took over the box from Eunhyuk and ate silently while Eunhyuk and his manager hyung(brother) stayed with him throughout the night.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys will enjoy it!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Btw, I've already uploaded my new story today! Its called 'DREAM HIGH'!!!

Do SUPPORT, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!! Haha!

I won't be able to update that second story (DREAM HIGH) as fast as I'm updating for this story because school is starting soon and I'll be busy as time goes by! Please understand! But, as usual, I'll try my best to update so you guys can read it! :D

Have a nice day and I do not own the picture! ^^