Such An Interesting Afternoon...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Its already been two days ever since both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon came back from Kyuhyun's house during the Lunar New Year break. On that afternoon, they were scheduled to attend a show recording as guests with all of the Super Junior members as well as the Universal Girls members. Both Kristine and Jin Hyun had came back from their own country just in time to attend the show. The variety show is called Star King. Its a very well known variety show in Korea and its becoming international where many people from other countries watched it online, trying to catch up the latest news and shows about their idols.

For that recording, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was made to sit further apart from each other where Kyuhyun had to sit with s while Hyun Heon sat with hers. The show had started for around half an hour and when a participant had finished performing, the MC, Kang Ho Dong, starts to interview the guests attending the show.

"Leeteuk ssi!" his voiced boomed across the whole studio, "I've just watched WE GOT MARRIED yesterday about you and Kang Sora!"

"Oh? Jincha(Really)?" said the startled Leeteuk, "So, how do you find it?"

"Funny," Kang Ho Dong said humorously, "You're not like the usual you. I mean, you seemed to be different in front of Kang Sora,"

Upon hearing that, all of the Super Junior members laughed.

"But sadly, the show is ending soon. You only have one and a half months to go," continued BOOM, another guest of the show, "Will your heart ache when you're going to film the last episode?"

Leeteuk was caught up with this question. The truth is, no. Its because that he and Sora was already in a relationship. Eventhough the show is going to end soon, he can still meet up with her. He seemed to be inseperable with her. However, if he answers a 'no' to BOOM's question, the audience and his fans would think that he does not love Kang Sora. He was caught in a dilemma at that moment. Luckily, there's someone to save him from the awkward moment.

"Actually," said Eunhyuk, sitting beside both Sungmin and Donghae, "Leeteuk hyung(brother) is upset that the show is going to end, but, Teuksora couple will always exist, so don't worry,"

This puts Leeteuk's heart at ease.

"Oh, I see," said Kang Ho Dong, nodding his head, "Then how about you Kyuhyun ssi?" Kang Ho Dong shot an evil grin at SJ maknae(youngest one), "How do you feel when the show is getting to an end?"

"Why am I targeted next?" thought Kyuhyun as he gave an awkward smile to both Kang Ho Dong and the audience. On the other side, Hyun Heon was looking forward to hear what Kyuhyun is going to say.

"Actually," he said while touching his neck awkwardly, "Its kinda sad to be alone after six months of staying with Hyun Heon ssi. I don't think I can get use to it,"

With that, the audience gave a "Oooo" sound which causes Kang Ho Dong to laugh.

"Hyun Heon ssi!" said Kang Ho Dong, walking towards her, "I remembered that when I interviewed you in another show and you said that Kyuhyun isn't your ideal type and its Eunhyuk who is your ideal type. So now, who is exactly your ideal type?"

Everyone sat up straight and stared at Hyun Heon, really eager to hear her answer. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, kept turning his head and looked at Hyun Heon who was sitting in the front row at the opposite side.

"Ohh..." began Hyun Heon as she gave a shy smile, "Its Kyuhyun oppa who is my ideal type now. After much thinking about this, I think I will prefer Eunhyuk oppa to be my older brother because he really knows how to take care of people,"

"Ah~" said BOOM, turning around from the first row to face Hyun Heon, "Are you confessing to Kyuhyun right now?"

"Ania!(No)," said Hyun Heon waving her hands in the air, trying to calm the crowd for being so excited.

"Kyuhyun ssi!" said Kang Ho Dong, "So, if Hyun Heon confess to you, will you accept her as your girlfriend?"

"She's already his girlfriend," all the Super Junior members and Universal Girls members thought of this while Kang Ho Dong asked the question.

"Ne,(Yes)," replied Kyuhyun without any hesitation.

"Interesting~" said Kang Ho Dong, "By the way, yesterday, I read a very interesting book,"

"Really?" asked BOOM, "Then may I ask, what were you reading about?"

"The book said, nowadays, young adults likes stimulation. In their evolving love, they don't want let people see..." Kang Ho Dong replied.

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon sat up awkwardly while Kyuhyun choked himself while drinking water.

"Really?" asked BOOM sarcastically.

"What amusing is that," continued Kang Ho Dong, "We actually can see from their body lanuguage very clearly,"

"So foolish!" commented BOOM.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon tried to act as if nothing happened.

"And, they are unknowingly aware of it. So this book explained, as a result, we can tell from small areas to see that the two are actually dating,"

"Ooo...fascinating~" said BOOM, "You explained so much, but, tsk, I still don't really understand very well. So, can you give an actual example?"

"Okay," said Kang Ho Dong, "The book said, when people is dating, the brain will release a kind of called amino acids, this kind of substance. It will make people more excited, confused. Because of the two's evolving love, they can't help to sneak glances at each other...Furthermore, as time goes by, their relationship will get more intimate, they will unconsiously choose similar coloured clothing or hmm...assessories,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon immediately touched her bracelet while Kyuhyun looked at his wrist band, which both of it are black in colour.

"Oh!" said Kang Ho Dong, suddenly, causing the both to jumped, "Also a little point I nearly forgot! This change in the love of people, they will be unable to restrict their emotions for the other and have...have...a...a...kiss~"

At the same time, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon recollected their previous kiss in Kyuhyu's car. Thinking of that, Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva unknowingly while Hyun Heon hold onto both her hands painfully, trying to distract herself from thinking about the kiss.

"That is so interesting!" said BOOM, clapping his hands.

"Wait a minute," said Leeteuk suddenly as he raised his hand and pointed to Kang Ho Dong, "Why are you reading all this? Won't your wife be jealous?"

"Eh?" said Kang Ho Dong with a Oops-I'm-Caught expression, "Ya Leeteuk ssi, are you questioning me now?"

"No, no, no," replied Leeteuk with a smile, "I wouldn't dare in the first place,"

The recording went on for the next one hour and no matter what, Kyuhyun would turn his head to catch a glimpse of Hyun Heon, sitting beside Kristine. He smiles when she smiles, he laugh when she laughs. However, he would take notice for not being so obvious. When they had finished recording and thanked the production crew, Kyuhyun walked towards Hyun Heon who was talking to Min Young.

"Ready to go now?" he asked.

"Oh! Kyuhyun oppa," said Hyun Heon, surprisingly, "You're done?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Em. You're not ready yet? Nevermind, I can wait,"

Hyun Heon smiled and continued, "Actually, I'm done. But, wait for me for awhile,"

With that, she ran towards Sungmin, who was talking to the others on the other side of the studio. Hyun Heon said something to Sungmin and Kyuhyun saw him smiled after what Hyun Heon had told him. Kyuhyun could not hear what they were talking about but only saw Sungmin nodded his head with a smile and Hyun Heon running back to him.

"Ok. I'm done!" said Hyun Heon as she took her bag.

"What did you tell Sungmin hyung(brother)?" asked Kyuhyun, trying to be casual.

"Ah~" said Hyun Heon, smiling, "Its actually nothing. Can we go now?"

Kyuhyun nodded and went back home with Hyun Heon. However, Kyuhyun felt very uneasy about Hyun Heon talking to Sungmin.

"Is there something I shouldn't know?" he thought as he looked at Hyun Heon who was walking beside him.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ELLO!!!! First of all, I wanna wish all of you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Haha!!! Here's another update!!! Kekeke!!!

Please comment more!!!

And, I do not own the picture!!!

THANK YOU <3