Hyun Heon's Secret

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After the meeting, both Sungmin and Ryeowook stayed behind and waited for eveyone to go out of the room. Ryeowook saw Min Young and called out to her.

"Ryeo...Ryeowook oppa(brother)?" asked Min Young who was shocked that Ryeowook would call her.

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" asked Ryeowook with Sungmin by the side.

"Sure no problem," smiled Min Young and she sat down on the chair again.

Sungmin went to close the door.

"We need your help," said Sungmin, directly.

"What help?" asked Min Young, blankly, staring from Sungmin to Ryeowook.

"Do you know where Hyun Heon had gone?" they asked together.

Min Young scratched her head as if she's hesitating to tell them something.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked, with an suspicious look.

"We need to find her. I mean I need to find her," replied Sungmin.

"I don't think she would want to see anyone now," said Min Young, pouted.

"Thats our purpose to find her, to cheer her up," explained Ryeowook, looking at Min Young, "Would you tell us, please?"

"Alright," replied Min Young, "Remember the discarded room in our company? It was used to be a practice room and now it turned into a piano room for artists to practice their piano skills? Hyun Heon would always go there when she's feeling down,"

After hearing that, Sungmin stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll see you later Ryeowook!"

"Aren't you going too?" asked the confused Min Young.

"Ani(no)," replied Ryeowook, waving at Sungmin, "Because I've some more to ask you,"

~At the Piano Room~

Sungmin immediately went to the piano room after coming out from the meeting room. On his way there, he grapped two cans of coffee and went up to find Hyun Heon, hoping that she'll be there. He opened the door and walked inside the room. Hyun Heon was back facing him and staring out of the window.

"Hyun Heon ssi," said Sungmin.

Hyun Heon turned around and saw the panting Sungmin.

"Sungmin oppa(brother)," she said slowly, "Why...why are you here?"

"To find you of course," replied Sungmin as he walked towards her and handed her a can of coffee.

Hyun Heon took it from his hand and smiled, "You came prepared, thank you,"

Sungmin laughed and continued, "Feeling better now?"

Hyun Heon's smile disappeared as she turned and face the window again, "I guess so,"

Sungmin went and stood by her side, "We must get use to it, this is our fate to become a celebrity,"

"I know," Hyun Heon sighed, "But the kiss-"

She could not carried on.

"You felt humiliated," concluded Sungmin, "I will, if I were you,"

"I didn't even know there's a camera in my room in the first place," said Hyun Heon, taking a sip of coffee.

"Thats the aim of the show. But it can be really insulting to the lead characters in the show," Sungmin said truthfully, "It seems that you two have no privacy,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "The kiss was a total misunderstanding. We didn't intend to kiss. He kissed me because he's drunk,"

Sungmin knew the 'he' referred to Kyuhyun.

"By the way, how did you find me?" asked Hyun Heon.

"From Min Young. Also, I want to inform you that we will be going to Japan for a performance for this Saturday afternoon and we'll be back on Sunday morning. We'll be leaving on Friday night," said Sungmin, "Just in case Kyuhyun did not tell you that,"

"I got it," replied Hyun Heon, sounding dissapointed.

"Are you alright? You seemed sad hearing the news," asked Sungmin.

"I'm ok, just feels very tired though, of this kind of lifestyle," replied Hyun Heon, forcing a smile.

"You need to adjust it to suit yourself," said Sungmin, patting Hyun Heon's shoulders, "But, if you need help, you can always consult me,"

"Thank you," Hyun Heom replied with a smile. With that, she drank the can of coffee with Sungmin. She definitely felt better upon hearing Sungmin's encouragement. She just hoped that everything would be alright when Super Junior came back from their performance in Japan.

~In The Meeting Room~

Back in the meeting room, Min Young was alone with Ryeowook and her heart was beating very fast until she, herself could even hear her own hearbeat. She finally the kind of feeling Hyun Heon had alone with Kyuhyun. She looked at Ryeowook.

"What do you want to ask me Ryeowook oppa?(Brother)"

"Oh, its regarding about Hyun Heon ssi," replied Ryeowook, looking at Min Young and continued, "Do you know her ...you know...her love life before? Because, you seemed to be very close her with her,"

"Why do you want to ask about this? You're interested with her?" asked Min Young, very concerned with Ryeowook's reply.

"Ani(No)!" replied Ryeowook immediately, shaking his both hands in the air, "Please don't get misunderstood. We just need the details. We're helping someone actually,"

Min Young sighed and looked back at Ryeowook, "I see, that person is Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?"

"Oops!" thought Ryeowook, "Did I say it too obvious?"

"Ahh...yea.." said Ryeowook, with a weak smile.

"I don't mind telling you but just don't let Hyun Heon know I was the one who told you all. I will be killed by her. I want to help her also," Min Young told Ryeowook.

Ryeowook nodded and he promised her.

"Its actually like this. Hyun Heon has been very reluctant to attend this show (WE GOT MARRIED), especially with Kyuhyun oppa(brother)," Min Youn began.

Ryeowook: Why?

"We all knew Kyuhyun(brother) is her ideal type, not Eunhyuk oppa(brother). She said it just because the Manager told her to do so. She was forced to do it. She's that kind of person who cannot betray her feelings to the others. And because of that, she herself felt miserable and here comes another problem, which is her kiss was being filmed unknowingly. That was her first kiss-"

"First kiss?!" Ryeowook interupted her halfway.

Min Young nodded, "She never had kissed anyone, except Kyuhyun oppa(brother). Of course, she would somehow have mixed feelings about it,"

Oh," said Ryeowook while nodding his head,"It must be hard for her,"

"Yes, of course. She had a bad experienced of loving someone before and now, she's in a show with Kyuhyun oppa(brother) who is her ideal type," replied Min Young.

"Can you elaborate more? I wish to know more about it," said Ryeowook, concentrating in what he's going to hear next.

"She was in love with a guy before, for four years in our high school. However, the guy rejected her. She was devastated and from then, she kept telling herself not to fall in love again. She feared of being rejected again," said Min Young.

"Four years," said Ryeowook, "Thats really very long,"

Min Young nodded and continued, "Please do not tell Hyun Heon about this!"

"Araseo(I get it), I won't betray you, I promise," Ryeowook assured her.

"By the way," Ryeowook started the conversation again after an awkward silence in the room,"I heard there's a PROM night in SM International High School this coming Saturday,"

"Eh?" Min Young looked up, "How do you know?"

Ryeowook smiled, "My juniors told me. Too bad I couldn't join all of you, we'll be going to Japan for a performance,"

"Oh," replied Min Young, "Thats sad,"

Ryeowook: Why?

"We were told to bring our dance partner along," explained Min Young, "And since Super Junior will be away, this means that Hyun Heon cannot bring Kyuhyun oppa(brother) along with her. Also, she will not be able to celebrate her birthday with him,"

"Hyun Heon's birthday is on Saturday?" asked Ryeowook.

Min Young nodded.

"I see," said Ryeowook, scratching his chin, "Then, have you found your dance partner?"

"Ani(No)! But if I couldn't find one, I'll go alone. Or I can even pair up with Hyun Heon," replied Min Young.

With that, both of them laughed.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello guys! Here's another update! Hope you guys love it! :) I'll update tonight! See you guys soon!

Again, I do not own the picture :D