Impression

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~Meanwhile, On The Plane, Going Back To Korea~

Hyun Heon could not escape from the members' tonnes of questions, asking her about the date she went with Kyuhyun the day before. They were very interested of every details and wanted their maknae(youngest person in a group) to repeat everything again although she had done so early in the morning during breakfast.

"So, how was it? How do you feel? asked Jin Hyun, staring closely at Hyun Heon.

"Did your heart beat very fast?" continued Min Young.

This time, even Kristine was interested.

"What else did you two talk about?" Kristine asked from the front, sitting with their Manager.

The Manager did not join in the conversation but was satisfied with what she was hearing.

"Guys!" Hyun Heon nearly shouted, "Can you give me a break?"

Without hesitation, Kristine, Min Young and Jin Hyun said, "NO!"

Hyun Heon took a magazine from her bag to read to ignore the nonsense she had suffered from her unnies(Sisters) but failed when Jin Hyun snatched it away and put inside her bag instead.

"What is wrong with you?" said Hyun Heon, trying to snatch her magazine back from Jin Hyun, "I didn't even had a chance to read it ever since I bought it!"

"Well, we can give you back, but, in one condition," said Min Young, grining from ear to ear.

Hyun Heon sighed and lay back to her seat.

"Shoot!"

Jin Hyun: Did he give you his phone number?

Hyun Heon: No, because I've already had it in the first place. Jin Hyun unnie(sister), what kind of question is that?

Jin Young: Aissh! It just slipped out my mind...

Min Young: Another question! Did you guys talked inside the limousine?

"Of course we did talked but it was awkward," replied Hyun Heon frankly.

Jin Hyun: So, how do you find him?

Hyun Heon: Unnie (sister)! You asked this question before already!

Jin Hyun: Can't I ask it again? Is it a crime?!

Hyun Heon: Caring, sincere, friendly and lots more...like how you feel towards Yesung oppa(brother). HAPPY?

Jin Hyun: ...

Kristine: So, did he say he will bring you out for a date again?

Hyun Heon shook his head.

All the three members now had no more questions to ask so they kept quiet and did their own things. Kristine turned back to the front while Min Young was listening to her ipod. Hyun Heon turned to Jin Young.

"So unnie(sister), can I have my magazine back now?"

On the other side of the plane, Kyuhyun too, was not spared by the questions asked by the Super Junior members. If Hyun Heon was irritated by the questioning with only three person, Kyuhyun situation was even worse. He need to deal with 9 people in one go.

"Kyuhyun ah!" said Leeteuk, "How does it feel when you're with Hyun Heon, alone?"

"Feeling normal I guess. We just familiarise with each other only," he replied.

"So our plan did went well?" asked Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun nodded, "She was more than satisfied with the date."

"Thanks to me," said Shin Dong from the front," I was the one who chose the steak, the best steak. Mind you, I was intending to save it for myself but in the end, I gave my chance to you two,"

"Kumoyo hyung! (Thanks brother!)" replied Kyuhyun.

"Do you find her pretty or cute?" asked Donghae.

But before Kyuhyun could answer, someone had already answered for him.

"Pretty duh!" shouted Eunhyuk.

"Ya! Hyung (brother)!" said Kyuhyun, hitting Eunhyuk who was sitting in front of him, "Do you want the whole plane to know that we're talking about this? What if Hyun Heon hear this?"

"She won't hear this," Leeteuk assured Kyuhyun, "She was sitting far away and she is reading a magazine,"

"You haven't answered my question, Kyuhyunnie," said Donghae, eyeing him.

"Fine," replied Kyuhyun," She is pretty in person but her personality is cute. Does that answer your question now?"

"You're moving out tomorrow you know that? Manager hyung(brother) told me to inform you that bring everything to the new house," said Leeteuk.

"I know,"

Ryeowook: I won't be able to cook instant noodles for you for six months.

Kyuhyun: I know.

Sungmin: Haha! Hyun Heon will cook for him instead. Maybe Kyuhyun will prefer her instant noodles more than yours.

Kyuhyun: Ya! Can't I cook it myself?

Upon hearing this, the Super Junior members laughed.

Eunhyuk: If you can cook it yourself, you will not had called Ryeowook to cook it for you, you lazy bum!

Leeteuk: And it taste horrible. *Remembering the first time Kyuhyun had cooked noodles for him*

Kyuhyun: My skills definitely improved by now!

Sungmin: Oh really? Then I shall ask Hyun Heon after sometime when you moved in with her.

Kyuhyun: Aisshh! You guys are really irritating!

Kyuhyun said as he plugged in his earpiece and trying to sleep to avoid being teased by his hyungs(brothers). But before he can do so, a voice boomed through the whole plane.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes time. Passengers please do not move about. Thank you."

Kyuhyun was even irritated than before and kicked the seat in front of him to vent his anger. The person in front jumped and turned to face Kyuhyun.

"Ya! What's that for?" said Eunhyuk.

"Nothing," replied Kyuhyun, "I'm just bored,"

He gave Eunhyuk a naughty grin.

"I'm gonna come and get you," said Eunhyuk as he get up from his seat, ready to go and attack the evil maknae(the youngest one in the group) anytime but was unsuccessful after hearing what Kyuhyun said.

"Hyung(brother)! Didn't you hear what the Pilot said? We cannot move about now. The plane is going to land soon,"

"You'll get it from me when we get back home," said Eunhyuk as he quickly sat down on his seat again.

"Oh," replied Kyuhyun, "You will not have the chance hyung(brother), because I'm moving out tomorrow,"

He yet, gave him another witty smile and this time round, Eunhyuk surrendered to his dongsaeng(younger one).

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! How was it? Sorry for not putting many Kyuheon moments in this chapter! But, still, I hope you all will like it as much as I enjoyed writing this story! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D