Lunar New Year...(Part 6) Different New Year Clothes [i]

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

While inside Ara"s room, Ara was busy helping Hyun Heon with her hanbok. Fortunately, she had two hanboks which she can lent one to Hyun Heon to wear for that occasion. Needless to say, Hyun Heon was very excited as it was her first time wearing the hanbok for the Lunar New Year. For the past years, she would wear some formal clothes to visit her relatives in Singapore. In Korea, or lets say, for the Cho family, it was more traditional. After helping Hyun Heon with her hanbok, she helped Hyun Heon to comb her hair properly before going downstairs to join the others.

"Hyun Heon ah," said Ara, helping her to tidy up her hair, "You really look very beautiful in a hanbok,"

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," replied Hyun Heon, smiling, "I never thought of me wearing a hanbok during the Lunar New Year,"

"Thats because you came to our house," said Ara, "It seems that our Kyuhyunnie really loves you alot or else he won't anyhow brings a girl to meet us,"

Hyun Heon blushed and replied, "Anio(No)..."

"Anio(No)?" said Ara, "He's really in love with you. Maybe the word 'obsessed' will be too exaggerating but it is a fact. He hardly say those mushy things to us when he called back to chat with us. But after knowing that you did that show(WGM) with him, his personality changed alot. He starts to treat us in a more caring way,"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, pouting.

"Ok, its done," said Ara, pointing to the mirror, "How do you find it?"

"I like it alot," Hyun Heon told her truthfully.

Ara smiled and took her hand, "So lets get going. I bet Kyuhyun is eager to see you in a hanbok,"

Meanwhile in the living room, Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch with his parents. Although his physical state was in the living room, his mental state was at the second floor. He kept imagining how Hyun Heon would look like in a hanbok. He always turned his head to look at the staircase. Both Kyuhyun's parents observed their son silently and kept shooting each other eye signal. Finally, it was Kyuhyun's father who broke the silence.

"Kyuhyun ah," he said.

"Yea appa?" Kyuhyun replied, not looking at him. He was looking at the staircase.

"Don't keep looking at the staircase," said Kyuhyun's mother, "They'll be down soon,"

"Araseo(I get it)," Kyuhyun replied obediently and he turned to face his parents.

"Your mother and I will be going to the supermarket this afternoon to buy more dumpling wrappings and minced meat. We're having insufficient supply of it in the house. We'll be having our lunch outside and Ara will drive us go," said Kyuhyun's father.

"Why don't me and Hyun Heon just tag along?" Kyuhyun suggested, "I can help to carry the groceries,"

Kyuhyun's mother shook her head and continued, "No need, you and Hyun Heon will stay in the house. Just spent more time with her. There will be also reporters out there,"

"But," said Kyuhyun's father, "I hope that this relationship will last till very long. Remember that time you and I fought because of your ex girlfriend-"

"Appa(Father)," Kyuhyun cut his father off, "I know I was at fault that time. I shouldn't listen to her lies and accused you at something you didn't do. But Hyun Heon is really a good girl. I mean, I truly love her,"

"I know," nagged his father, "That's what you always say to me and your mother. We have eyes too. We can see her personality at once when we first saw her. My meaning was to tell you treat her well. I've watched the show with your mother. She's really one in a million. Maybe, two in a million. The other one is your mother,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun laughed while his mother kept hitting Kyuhyun's father for his witty reply. They were disrupted by Ara's voice at the top of the staircase.

"We're done!"

Everyone turned and looked at Ara. However, they noticed that Hyun Heon was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Hyun Heon?" asked Kyuhyun's father.

"Is it that the hanbok could not fit her?" continued Kyuhyun's mother.

"Ani(no)!" replied Ara, "She's right here,"

With that, Ara took hold of Hyun Heon's hand and pulled her out for everyone to see. She was wearing a green hanbok(Top) and a red dress...(Sorry I was bad in describing that).

Here's the picture that the Hanbok Hyun Heon was wearing: http://www.iworldsvcs.net/website/retail/redcat/rental_ladies.html (The first hanbok-green top, red bottom)

Here's the picture that the Hanbok Ara was wearing:  http://www.iworldsvcs.net/website/retail/redcat/rental_ladies.html (The last hanbok, right at the bottom-the pink one)

When both Ara and Hyun Heon walked down the staircase, Kyuhyun ahd his eyes fixed on Hyun Heon. He had never seen Hyun Heon so beautiful at all. Of course, to Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon was perfect but Hyun Heon in a hanbok was totally beyond words for Kyuhyun. He could not find a perfect word to describe his feelings at that moment. Hyun Heon slowly walked to join the others and found out that everyone was looking at her.

"Do I look very weird in a hanbok?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Anio(no)," said Kyuhyun's mother, "I'm so glad that it fits well on you,"

"We were very looking forward to see you in a hanbok and indeed, you looks beautiful on it," continued Kyuhyun's father.

"Don't you have anything to say to Hyun Heon?" Ara asked Kyuhyun, who was still staring at Hyun Heon.

Being curious, Hyun Heon turned and faced Kyuhyun, looking forward to his answer.

"Its...Its..." muttered Kyuhyun as he swallowed his saliva, "Its beautiful,"

Both Kyuhyun's parents and Ara laughed when they heard Kyuhyun stuttered. On the other hand, Hyun Heon was feeling rather shy as she bit her lips in embarassment.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yea!!!! The boys won!!! HAha!!! I'm so happy and so proud of them!!! Kekekekeke!!!!

Here's another update!!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE!!!
For those who consistently comment my story, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Love all of you!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! :D

Have a nice day!!! Super Junior wishes you a happy upcoming Lunar New Year!!! <3<3<3