Leaving

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was the next morning and both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were still sleeping. Hyun Heon was sleeping under Kyuhyun's embrace while she herself, hugged his waist. Their position had changed many times during the night until they found each other's presence on the same small, single bed. Hyun Heon was first to wake up. She opened her eyes and saw that Kyuhyun was still sleeping. She slowly moved and slept on the other half of the pillow, trying not to wake Kyuhyun. Hyun Heon gently moved her fingers to touch Kyuhyun's eyebrow, followed by his nose and then his lips. However, after she had touched his lips, Kyuhyun suddenly opened his mouth and kissed it softly which made her index finger slipped into his mouth alittle. Hyun Heon was surprised. Was he really sleeping?

"Morning," Kyuhyun said softly.

"Aren't...aren't you sleeping?" Hyun Heon was wide awake.

"I woke up when you changed your sleeping position just now," replied Kyuhyun, "Did I surprise you?"

"What do you think?" said Hyun Heon.

"Haha, but, I caught you, touching my face," said laughed Kyuhyun, "I know I'm attractive,"

"Attractive?" replied Hyun Heon, "Are you sure? Did I ever tell you that you snore and drool when you're sleeping? How can that be attractive?"

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun as he immediately sat up, "How do you know?"

"Oh please," replied Hyun Heon, sitting up also, "Your snoring can be compared to the noise level of my alarm clock and this are your saliva. This is not the first time I noticed about this, that time when you're sick, I've already noticed it but I didn't say it out,"

Hyun Heon pointed to the wet spots where Kyuhyun was sleeping.

"Don't ever tell anyone," warned Kyuhyun, "Or I'll....I'll..."

"You will what?" challenged Hyun Heon.

"You will know it when the time comes," said Kyuhyun as he stood up and went out the room to have a wash.

Hyun Heon laughed and went on to the master bedroom's toilet to wash up. Again, the two of them had their breakfast with Hyun Heon's mother. She delibrately cooked alot for that day for her daughter as she will be leaving after their late breakfast. Hyun Heon helped her mother to wash up the dishes while Kyuhyun went to the room to bring out their luggages. Hyun Heon was in tears when they were about to go.

"I'll miss you," cried Hyun Heon as she hugged her mother.

"I'll miss you too," said her mother while she was fighting back her tears, "Remember to take care of yourself in Korea. Remember to eat your meals. Remember to wear warm clothes when you're cold...."

Hyun Heon nodded in tears.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Hyun Heon's mother after breaking off from the hug, "Please help me to take care of her,"

"I will," Kyuhyun assured her, "I promise,"

With that, Hyun Heon's mother sent the two of them down where their bus were waiting. Hyun Heon went up after giving her mother one last hug. Everyone present was touched by what they saw. Min Young was also in tears after watching as she thought of her mother in other country. Ryeowook went to comfort her. After boarding the bus, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went straight to the back, giving Hyun Heon's one last wave before the bus turned out to the main road. Kyuhyun was hugging Hyun Heon while on their way to Changi Airport. He disregarded the fact that his shirt was already soaking wet by Hyun Heon's tears. He just wanted to comfort her, to embrace her, giving all his support to her, and as a form of telling her that he is there with her.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's a very short update! Just came back from work so I rushed it out! Sorry! I'm updating tomorrow~~~

By the way, I saw the comments!!! Haha! Alot of responses from you guys! I like it! I've decided that Kyuhyun will confess to Hyun Heon but I'll reserved the dramatic scene for the later chapters. Haha!

I've work out a new story plot after reading your comments to suit you guys! My original story plot is not like this...it would be Kyuhyun confessing to Hyun Heon right at the end when the dramatic scene come along....but since you guys are so eager to see them together...I'll grant your wish! :D Haha!

I don't want to reveal anything about the dramatic scene to you guys first! Lets save the best for the last! Or lets say save the worse for the last? Because something really BAD happened to Hyun Heon :( ...But, don't worry guys! My story will have a happy ending! :D Muahahha!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! I love your enthusiastic comments!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D

Here's a video of Kyuhyun during SS4 in Osaka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpPu0vDLis&feature=g-all 

I do not own this video as well! :D