Special Stage

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

The day of the performance finally arrived and it was the Lunar New Year eve. Everyone who bought the tickets for the concert had gathered in the big concert studio in KBS building, awaiting for the concert to begin. The whole studio was packed with numerous fans of different KPOP groups. Super Junior, SHINee, Girls Generation, KARA, Universal Girls, 2pm, 4Minute, DBSK and many more.

When its not their turn to perform, Universal Girls members and Super Junior members sat on the guest stage at the side of the studio while watching the other idol groups performed. Slowly as time passes, it was their turn to have their Special Stage. Both groups proceeded to the back stage to change to their performance costume and did their last preparation before going up to the stage.

"Nervous?" Leeteuk asked Sora when he first saw her at the backstage.

Sora nodded her head and gave him a nervous smile. Leeteuk patted on her back.

"Just relax," he told her, "I'm here by your side,"

Sora nodded again and inhaled deeply. After all, she is an actress and normally she was not expected to perform live on stage, especially when there's so many people watching it.

On the other side, Hyun Heon kept massaging her hands to warm up her fingers. Kyuhyun was fixing his mike. Everyone was waiting for the director to cue them. The four of them had prepare for the Special Stage for a long time and they did not want to mess it up. Although being an idol and had performed in many international stages, Hyun Heon was still anxious about her duet with Kyuhyun later on. It was her first time performing without her members by her side. Kyuhyun stood beside Hyun Heon while waiting and saw that she was rubbing her hands vigorously. He looked around and found out that it was only Leeteuk and Sora with them. He took this chance to grab Hyun Heon's hand and gave it a good squeeze, telling her that not to worry. Despite not talking to each other, Hyun Heon understood his meaning and gave back a squeeze through her hand.

Finally, it was their turn to perform. The previous performance was by CN Blue. The stage light went off and the members came down through the side staircase. They caught sight of the four of them and gave them each a handshake, wishing them luck for their performace. Then, the four of them went up the stage slowly as they were led by the director. At either side of the stage, there were two grand pianos. One black and one white. Leeteuk and Sora had the white piano while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had the black one. The light came on but it only focused on the white grand piano first.

Leeteuk gave Sora a hand signal and both of them played their song, 'Summer' and 'River Flows In You'. Throughout the whole process, the audience kept completely silent as they wanted to watch the Teuksora couple performed. All of them were actually a big fan of the show WE GOT MARRIED and they requested for a special stage for the WGM couples. When Leeteuk hit the last note from his last song, the audience appluaded but it was not the end of the performance. The lights dimmed again and seconds later, it focused on the black grand piano.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon looked at each other and gave each other a slight nod and started to play their song, 'Perhaps Love'. They sang the song through their mike. Needless to say, everyone in the crowd were mesmerised by the charming voice of Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, while playing the piano, Hyun Heon's nervousness began to fade away bit by bit. She closed her eyes to enjoy that very moment. Her mind when back to her practice with Kyuhyun. It was stressless and filled with happiness. It was one of her best performance.  After they had finished their song, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, together with Leeteuk and Sora went to the middle of the stage and bowed to the audience.

However, do you think this is the end of their Special Stage? Of couse NOT! A different song was played through the speakers and a group of dancers came out from the back stage together with Eunhyuk and Henry. With a smile, both Kyuhyun and Leeteuk led Hyun Heon and Sora to the side of the stage and the two of them went off to join the group, dancing. Being a Super Junior fan, Hyun Heon immediately recognised the song they were singing and dancing to. It was 'Off My Mind', sang by Henry.

Here's the video with lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7w6zL3ZARI 

Stunned at the dance performace, both Hyun Heon and Sora watched it in awe. Neither of them knew this coming. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Henry were the lead dancers and each of them sang parts of the song. Sora watched the whole performance with a smile on her face. Leeteuk never fails to surprise her everytime. As for Hyun Heon, she was really touched by what Kyuhyun had done. She finally understand the real reason for Kyuhyun's leg injury. His injury had not recovered fully and still, he persisted to the end to perform the dance that night. Hyun Heon had an urge to go forward to hug him.

When the song is ending, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk then went to the two girls again, took them by the hand and led them to the middle of the stage. Leeteuk was facing Sora while Kyuhyun was facing Hyun Heon. At the same time, the two of them took out a small box from their jacket and slowly opened it in front of everyone. With one look what is inside the mysterious box, everyone yelled with excitement. Yes, its a ring. Both Sora and Hyun Heon covered their mouth in shocked while staring at Leeteuk and Kyuhyun who was in front of them.

Leeteuk then placed a finger on his lips, signalling the audience to keep quiet. Finally, the noise level went down and he turned back to face Sora.

"Me and Kyuhyun have planned this to surprise you and Hyun Heon," he told her, "I really hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed performing for you,"

Sora nodded her head shyly. Leeteuk could see tears forming in Sora's eyes. He then took out the ring from the box and took Sora's hand. He carefully put on the ring for her. With that, he hugged her.

It was Kyuhyun's turn to speak. He looked at Hyun Heon. Same as Sora, tears was already inside her eyes but she was forcing it not to come out. Kyuhyun smiled and spoke.

"Err..." said Kyuhyun as he cleared his throat, "I don't know how to say it so perfectly as Leeteuk hyung(brother). Although, we're doing this Special Stage as part of the show(WGM), both Leeteuk hyung(brother) and I really put in alot of effort for this. We did this is more than the show itself, its for you,"

Everyone gave a 'AWW' sound upon hearing what both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had said. Kyuhyun then took the ring and put it on Hyun Heon's finger. While doing so, he saw that a tear fell on his hand. Kyuhyun looked up and saw that Hyun Heon finally could not control her tears anymore. Her tears were coming out non-stop. Like wise, he pulled her for a hug and he gently kissed on Hyun Heon's head.

Their Special Stage had ended and the lights went off again. Hyun Heon and Sora was led to another exit different from Leeteuk and Kyuhyun as they had to join the other Super Junior members at the backstage to prepare for their performance while the two girls went back to the guest stage.

Throughout Super Junior's performance, Hyun Heon's eyes never left Kyuhyun and everytime, she would touched the ring on her finger. Same goes to Sora. Her eyes never once left Leeteuk. And sometimes, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun would turn and give a quick glance at their girlfriends while performing. The night was a memorable night for the four of them.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO~ Here's another update!!! An update which you guys have been wanting for! (I think)! Haha!

DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT K??? PLEASE COMMENT!

Again, I do not own this picture :D