A Total Misunderstanding...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It had been already two days when both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon fought. Neither Kyuhyun nor Hyun Heon talked to each other. Needless to say, they did not have the mood to film the show(WGM). For these two days, Hyun Heon had been living in agony as she was hurt by Kyuhyun's words while on the other hand, Kyuhyun was firm to believe what he saw on that day that had caused such an big misunderstanding between the two of them, adding Sungmin into the story. Sungmin, another so-called victim did not know the couple had fought until the day when Hyun Heon came for her guitar practice.

"Annyoung(hello)!" said Sungmin when he saw Hyun Heon walking into the practice room.

Hyun Heon did not reply him but merely just gave him a forced smile.

Feeling that everything was not right, he proceeded to ask her, "Have you been crying?"

"Anio(No)," lied Hyun Heon as she took out her guitar from the guitar case.

Sungmin did not believe what she said and he continued asking, "Its so obvious that you were crying. Your eyes gave you out. Is it about Kyuhyun? Did something happened between the two of you?"

Upon hearing Kyuhyun's name, tears began to form automatically inside her eyes but Hyun Heon tried to hide it and act as if nothing had happened. At that moment, Sungmin was confirmed that something did happened between the two of them. He saw Hyun Heon's tears and he took out his tissue and handed it over to her.

Hyun Heon took over it and gave a nod, "Kumoyo(thank you),"

"Mind telling me what happened?" asked Sungmin, "Maybe I can help,"

"Its really okay," replied Hyun Heon, weakly.

"Do you treat me as your friend?" asked Sungmin.

"Of course I do," replied Hyun Heon.

"Then tell me what happened," replied Sungmin, "You definitely need a listening ear now,"

With that, he gave her an comforting smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night, when all of the Super Junior members gathered together for their dance rehearsal for their upcoming SS4 concert in Taiwan in their practice room, Kyuhyun had always been distracted. That night, he did not dance the way he should be dancing. It was as if dancingkyu does not exist anymore. All of the members had noticed it. Kyuhyun was not like this. Everytime when there's an rehearsal, Kyuhyun would play around with his hyungs(brothers) or to prank them with his new tactics. However on that night, Kyuhyun was quiet. When the rehearsal had finished at around 12.30am in the morning and everyone was preparing to leave, Sungmin walked towards Kyuhyun who was packing his bag in one corner.

"Kyuhyun ah," Sungmin said, "I need to talk to you,"

Kyuhyun just kept quiet and took his bag and walked towards the door.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Sungmin shouted which caused everyone to stare at the two of them.

Kyuhyun stopped and he turned around and faced Sungmin.

"What?" he asked angrily. He was still furious about the incident that had happened two days earlier. Actually, he did not wish to see Sungmin too.

"Don't you think you're too much?" asked Sungmin while the others stared at them curiously, trying to get what they were talking about.

"I'm too much?" said Kyuhyun, "Then, hyung(brother)! How about you? You're even worse than me!"

"What are you two exactly talking about?" asked Leeteuk as he stepped in between his two dongsaengs(younger ones).

"In what way I'm worse?" snapped Sungmin angrily, "For teaching Hyun Heon how to play guitar? Or is it teaching her while holding onto her fingers?"

Kyuhyun gave an angry smirk and continued, "She complained to you, did she?"

"She did not!" Sungmin yelled back, "I forced her to tell me! Or else I would have been secretly accused by someone else!(Someone else means Kyuhyun)"

"Then go and comfort her!" Kyuhyun shouted back, "What's the point of telling me all this? To make me jealous? So sorry to disappoint you, I'm not affected at all!"

"Ya! Cho Kyuhyun!" bellowed Sungmin as he went closer but Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae came forward to stop him.

"Will you two please calm down?" said Yesung as he, Ryeowook and Siwon went to pull Kyuhyun back.

"Do you know why I teach her guitar?" shouted Sungmin behind Leeteuk, "Its because of you!"

"Me?" laughed Kyuhyun, "I did not tell her to go and learn guitar at all! Stop giving excuses!"

"You're really a babo(Idiot)!" shouted Sungmin, "Babo! She wanted to surprise you during your birthday when the two of you will be filming the show(WGM) on that day! She told me to teach her a song and when she could not played it smoothly, I went over to teach her! You're the one who is unreasonable!"

Upon hearing what Sungmin had said, Kyuhyun's heart nearly stopped. He finally stop resisting towards Yesung, Ryeowook and Siwon who was pulling him back from confronting Sungmin. He stood still. When the other members saw that the two of them were in a rather calm state, they let go of the two of them and stood around the two. Seeing that Kyuhyun had kept quiet, Sungmin said,

"Do you know how miserable she is now? Do you know how swollen is her eyes now? You don't even bother to look at her at all! Also! Her fingers were all cut by the strings. What for? Its all of you! She wanted to learn the song well just to surprise and perform to you!"

With that, Sungmin pushed a finger hardly on Kyuhyun's chest and he continued, "And guess what she got in the end? Its your angry and hurtful words! Furthermore, she told me not to tell you all this! She prefered to be accused silently by you! I told you all these is not because I'm having a secret relationship with her. What you saw that day was just a misunderstanding! You're the one who can bring a smile on her face yet, you're also the one who can hurt her the most!"

"Kyuhyun ah," Leeteuk said slowly as he went forward to the maknae(youngest one), "You're really in the wrong this time,"

Kyuhyun kept quiet as he stood motionlessly at the same position. Sungmin walked towards him and stood beside Leeteuk, facing Kyuhyun face to face.

"Go and find her now," said Sungmin, calmly, "Before she dies of sadness,"

Kyuhyun raised his face and looked at Sungmin and then looked at his fellow members. Everyone gave him a nod, encouraging him to go and find Hyun Heon.

Before going off, Kyuhyun turned and faced Sungmin, "Sungmin hyung(brother,) mianhe(I'm sorry),"

"Its ok," Sungmin assured him, as he threw Kyuhyun a bunch of keys, "I can lend you my car for tonight. Go now,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Kyuhyun and he ran out the room to the carpark to drive Sungmin's car back home.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's another update!!!!

First of all, I wanna thank all of you for being so supportive towards the previous chapter!!! I was so shocked to see the number of comments! Its double the comments from the usual times! THANK YOU!!!!

Please do remember to comment MORE!!!

Secondly, I wanna emphasize that this is a fan fic so do not change your impression of the real Kyuhyun :D

Thirdly, I do not wish to see any harsh comments about my updates. I'm pleased that you all are being supportive towards my story but I do not wish to create a dispute among the readers here!!! PEACE!!!!

Once again, THANK YOU!!!! *bow bow*

I do not own the picture! :D