Care and Concern (Part 3)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After 2 hours of rehearsal, Kyuhyun still could not sing in his usual voice. All of the crew members were anxious about the performance later on. How can he sing in that kind of voice? All of them thought in their minds. There is no way to find a backup singer in such a short time. The performance was starting in less than an hour. Kyuhyun went down the stage and walked into the make up room, hoping to find Hyun Heon inside there, but to his astonishment, she was not inside.

"Where can she be?" thought Kyuhyun as he sat down on the armchair slowly, with on of his hands clutching his head. The headache was killing him.

Kyuhyun was signaled to change into his performance costume and to put on his make up. When everything was done, Hyun Heon was not back yet. Kyuhyun was worried. She did not tell him where she was going and while he was going to take out his phone from his bag, the door slammed opened. Kyuhyun immediately turned to look was it and saw someone whom he was finding the past half an hour.

"Where have you been?" asked Kyuhyun, standing up.

"Yes, I'm on time...I'm on time," muttered Hyun Heon to herself, not answering Kyuhyun's question.

Kyuhyun saw a panting Hyun Heon in front of him with sweat all over her face. She hold onto the door to catch up her breath with another hand holding a plastic bag. After Hyun Heon had settled herself, she closed the door and walked towards Kyuhyun, giving him the plastic bag she was holding. Kyuhyun peered into the plastic bag and saw different types of medicine.

"You..." began Kyuhyun. He did not know what to say as he was touched by Hyun Heon's actions. Even his manager hyung(Brother) would not do this for him. All he did was to urge Kyuhyun to visit a doctor after the show.

"Yes," replied Hyun Heon, wiping her sweat, "I've bought you some medicine. They are for fever purposes, sore throat, infection, flu and headache. I just hope these medicine could help in your performance later,"

"So you went out just to buy these?" asked Kyuhyun, staring at Hyun Heon with a smile on his face.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued,"I took a bus to the nearby clinic to buy these. I thought I would be late so I ran from the bus stop to here,"

Kyuhyun gave her yet another smile and when he was about to hug her, the door went opened again.

"Kyuhyun ssi," the PD called out, "Its your turn to perform,"

"Ne..." replied Kyuhyun.

When he turned to face Hyun Heon again, he saw that she had already prepared the medicine for him. He took it in one go and cleared his throat and went out of the room. Hyun Heon called out to him.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)!"

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

"Hwaiting!" said Hyun Heon as she gave him an encouraging smile and continued, "I'll be watching you!'

Kyuhyun returned the smile and went to the backstage to prepare for his performance.

While Kyuhyun was performing, Hyun Heon remained at the side of the stage to watch him. Yes, the medicine did its effect. Kyuhyun was singing in his normal voice and other crew members were surprised at his stunning performance but Hyun Heon could see that Kyuhyun was trying his best to fight against his sore voice and headache on stage. He did not perform the best compared to his other performances but he tried in his best ability to sing with emotions.

Tears began to form in Hyun Heon's eyes as she watched Kyuhyun perform. He's such a hardworking and brave artist. He did not let her and his fans down. That's the charm of Cho Kyu Hyun, he never gives up on something. Maybe thats the reason why his fans love him so much. Her tears rolled down her cheeks as she continue to watch Kyuhyun, disregarding the fact that her face was soaking wet. She wanted to cherish that very moment to watch Kyuhyun. This time was different as compared to the times when she saw him performing live on stage. She sensed the willpower inside Kyuhyun, his willpower to perform, his determination to bring the best of him to everyone and his preserverance to carry on singing despite falling sick.

When Kyuhyun had finish singing, he bowed to the audience and went down the stage slowly and to the backstage. He saw the crying Hyun Heon and went forward to her.

"Why are you-" He was cut off by Hyun Heon as she went up to hug him by his neck, hugging him tight. She was still crying.

"I saw the performance," cried Hyun Heon, hugging him, "Its really great despite you're sick,"

"Babo(Silly girl)," said Kyuhyun, hugging her back while placing one of his hands on her head, feeling her presence, her hair, "What is there to cry about?"

"I was really touched when you sing that song," replied Hyun Heon, still not loosening her grip on him, "I'm really touched..."

Kyuhyun hug her even more.

"All thanks to the medicine you gave me," said Kyuhyun and whispered into her ear, "I'm really glad you're here with me,"

Hyun Heon looked into Kyuhyun's face, "Jincha?(Really)"

Kyuhyun nodded. He released the hug and went on to hold Hyun Heon's wrist and pulled her out of the backstage.

"Where are we going?" asked Hyun Heon, surprised.

"Don't you want me to rest?" replied Kyuhyun with a smile.

Hyun Heon nodded innocently.

"We're going home," replied Kyuhyun, smiling and disregarding the fact that his head hurts even more after his performance,  "Since you want to take care of me so much,"

After listening to Kyuhyun's witty reply, Hyun Heon smiled with a tear rolling down her cheeks. Kyuhyun used his fingers to clean it away. He went to take his bag from the make up room, walked out of the studio and went home with his beloved 'wife'.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Here's another update! Sorry for being so late! I've just got home after work! First day of working!!! Haha! I've learned alot!!!

By the way, Super Junior is now in Malaysia (Quite close to me) Haha, still can feel their presence although I'm in Singapore! LOLS. They are staying at One World Hotel now :D

PLEASE COMMENT MORE! :D

Again, I do not own this picture! :)