Yearning For This Moment...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"You are not allowed to play outside when its raining!" he scolded them, "And, by the way, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty," replied Hyun Heon, holding onto Kyuhyun's wrist, "I'm really sorry, we'll go now,"

"No!" the security blocked their way, "You, why are you covering your face like that?"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was horrified.

"Err..." stuttered Hyun Heon, "He's sick,"

"Take off the mask," commanded the security guard.

Hyun Heon went in front of Kyuhyun and pleaded with the fierce man in front of them, "He's really sick,"

"I don't care," said the security guard, "I find him suspicious. Take it off or I'll have to inform the Manager,"

Kyuhyun had no choice but to take off his mouth mask while Hyun Heon was praying hard that the security guard will not inform the Manager of the shopping mall or else the both of them will be doomed if their own managers heard about it. However, Hyun Heon was rather pleased to hear a shocking sound producing by the security guard.

"Aren't....aren't you from Super...Super Junior?" asked the security guard with a bewildered expression.

Kyuhyun nodded and the security guard broke into a smile and hugged him.

"My daughter is a fan of yours!!!" he exclaimed.

It was both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's turn to be shocked. A while ago, this man in front of them was fierce and stern, and now, he is hugging Kyuhyun as if he had won a million dollars.

"Can we talk somewhere?" asked Hyun Heon, "We don't want to be noticed,"

Security guard: You are...you are from the Universal Girls...Hyun Heon ssi!!! My son is a fan of yours!

"I am, I am!" Hyun Heon replied quickly, "Can we go somewhere that we can talk privately?"

"Ok! Ok!" said the security guard who was very excited, "How about my office? I can bring you there,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon nodded their heads.

With that, the security guard brought them to his office near the staircase lobby. He handed the both of them a piece of towel to dry themselves. Kyuhyun took off his mouth mask and Hyun Heon wiped her glasses. The security guard then took out two pieces of paper and put on his table.

"Can you help me to sign on this paper?" the security guard asked the two of them.

Without any hesitation, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon each took a pen and signed on the paper for his son and daughter.

"Do you know any ways to get ourselves out from this place?" asked Hyun Heon, wiping her hair while Kyuhyun was calling for his manager hyung.

"There's a staircase that leads to the car park. Its just ouside," replied the security guard.

Kyuhyun walked over to Hyun Heon side after making the call.

"Manager hyung(Brother) said that they are around this area so they can come and fetch us home," said Kyuhyun.

"Have they done with their touring? Its only 3pm in the afternoon," asked Hyun Heon.

"Not yet," said Kyuhyun, keeping his handphone, "They're just around here. Do you want to follow them or do you want to go home?"

"I'm not that tired," replied Hyun Heon, giving him a smile, "Why not we just follow them around and have dinner and they'll drive us home after that?"

Kyuhyun nodded and continued, "I'll tell manager hyung(Brother) after we board the bus. Lets go now, they're coming in any minute,"

With that, the security guard led them to the staircase and bidded them goodbye. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon walked down the stairs slowly. Suddenly, when they were about to reach the second level, they heard noises coming from upstairs. There were alot of people coming down from staircase. The staircase is the cinema exit. Kyuhyun immediately went to wear his hoodie over his head and when he was about to take out his mouth mask from his pocket, he found out that it was not there. He had left it in the security guard's office.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Hyun Heon nervously as the noise is getting louder and louder.

"We'll run downstairs," said Kyuhyun.

However, when the both of them were about to run down the stairs, another problem strucked them. There was another group of people walking up the stairs. They were trapped. The noise grew louder until they could hear what the people were talking about. Kyuhyun caught sight of the people and instantly, an idea strucked him. He pushed the shocked Hyun Heon to the wall on the staircase and he kissed her with his both arms on the wall, covering both their faces. Hyun Heon was even more than being shocked at that moment. Her eyes grew big and her eyes met Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun kissed her lips softly and with no second thought, Hyun Heon kissed him back. Her arms, slowly went for Kyuhyun's neck as she pulled him closer, forgetting the fact that there were many people passing by.

"Adults, nowadays are so open," commented one auntie as she walked down the stairs.

"Can't they just do it at somewhere private?" said the other.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon disregarded it. Both of them were in their own world. This time round, Kyuhyun was not drunk. He was wide awake. He was more than awake to take the courage to kiss Hyun Heon and he was surprised that Hyun Heon kissed him back. He had yearned for this for a long time. He gently nibbled at her lips, making Hyun Heon to kiss him back. It was Hyun Heon's second kiss with Kyuhyun. She too, was as nervous as Kyuhyun but she let her feelings overtake her as she gently kissed him on his lips.

When the crowd were gone and they were left alone in the staircase again, they broke apart and stared on the ground with an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry," Kyuhyun said after some time. He was scratching his neck, "I've got carried away,"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon as she continued to stare on the ground, "But that was the best solution for preventing us from getting recognised,"

"Yea," said Kyuhyun, still scratching his neck, "Do...do you want to go now?"

Hyun Heon gave a slight nod and went downstairs to the car park. Kyuhyun followed behind her awkwardly.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update! I managed to write out before going to help out for the Christmas Party. So please COMMENT MORE!!! HAha! I'm not that good in writing intimate scenes/kiss scenes...so please pardon me!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!