First Birthday Celebration After Marriage...(Part 3)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Are we on time?" asked Eunhyuk as he stepped foot in the cafe.

"Yeap! Just on time!" replied Hyun Heon as she gave a wave to the Super Junior members.

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun as he hit Leeteuk on the arm, "Why did all of you lie to me that you're busy tonight? Am I that easy to fool?"

"We want to give you a surprise," replied Sungmin as he came over to Kyuhyun's side.

"By the way," said Leeteuk, "Heechul just got his permission from his officer to call me. He told me to wish you a Happy Birthday on his behalf. He couldn't reach you at that time,"

"Ah~Jincha? (Really)" said Kyuhyun, "Kumowo hyung, (Thanks brother)"

"Oh!" exclaimed Shindong as he pointed to the plate on the table, "You brought cake too?"

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "Em. Wae?(why)"

"Because we brought a cake too," replied Ryeowook as he placed the cake on the table.

"Ohh..." said Hyun Heon, "But we ate one already...Hais...So how? I don't want your efforts to be wasted,"

Upon hearing that, all the Super Junior members had a grin on their faces.

"Nevermind," said Shindong while he rubbed his both hands together, "We can always think of other things to do with the cake,"

"Correct," continued Donghae, "A cake is not just for eating. There's other uses,"

"What uses?" asked Hyun Heon as they stared at them blankly. She still could not get what they were talking about.

However, on the other hand, Kyuhyun could already guess what his hyungs(brothers) were thinking about. So, he immediately ran for his...oh no, no, no, not his life...but his face. But, despite trying hard to get away, Kyuhyun was competing with the other eight members. Shindong was holding the cake while the other members went to grab Kyuhyun's arm, making him stop figiting.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" yelled Kyuhyun, "Chhakaman! (Wait a moment)"

"Now, I can get my revenge from you for kicking my ," said Shindong.

As he went closer with the cake on his hands, Kyuhyun was shutting his eyes tightly and once he got caked, everyone shouted, "Happy Birthday!!!"

Hyun Heon was standing at one side, enjoying the fun together with the other Super Junior members. She was watching the fun when Kyuhyun ran around with the bits of cake on his hand trying to get someone to be his victim. At this moment, Leeteuk went over to Hyun Heon.

"Really thank you for calling us to celebrate Kyuhyun's birthday," he said, "The boys never had so much fun for a long time,"

Hyun Heon smiled, "You're welcome. I think its best to celebrate now because tomorrow, you guys will be flying to Taiwan to have your SS4 concert. And within a few more days, all of you need to travel to Singapore again to have the concert. By then, all of you will be tired and worn out. So I guess this is the best timing to celebrate it,"

"You're really thoughtful," Leeteuk commented.

"Sora unnie(sister) is also very thoughtful," Hyun Heon replied back with a smile.

Leeteuk immediately get what she mean and nodded his head with a smile, "You're right,"

With that, they ended the celebration with a happy mood. Everyone was contented, especially Kyuhyun. The song was Hyun Heon best gift to him. Also, he's gonna keep the ipod that she gave him. He had never expected Hyun Heon to organise such a fun-going celebration with the Super Junior members. Although, they were on-screen but that was one of the times when they really enjoyed being filmed by people.

The celebration was considered a success but all I can say is that....I do really pity the camera man for that night.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoz people!!! Here's another SMALL update!!! So SORRY!!! Like it? Love it?...Please don't hate it! Haha!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!!!

Have a nice day :D