Into Her Life (Part 1)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both the planes the Super Junior members and the Universal Girls members as well as both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon sat had already landed in Changi Airport. All of them walked out of the Arrival Hall with many security guards around them, preventing the fans from getting closer to them. It was really squeezy when all of them tried to walk to the gate as many fans were crowding around. The managers themselves also did not know why did they had so much fans in the airport when they did not give any information about their schedule.

After much effort of pushing and squeezing through the huge crowd, finally, all of them managed to get into the bus. Even if its raining and cooling on that day in Singapore, all of them had sweats over their forehead. Some of the fans even took pictures of them outside the bus, disregarding the fact that they were putting their lives in danger. Donghae, saw the whole thing and gestured the fans to go back to the shelter while he's inside the bus, sitting with Eunhyuk. Some fans listened to him and went back while the others stayed on. They were willing to do anything just to get a glimpse of their favourite celebrity.

The bus was driving along the high way when Kyuhyun turned and saw Hyun Heon looking outside.

"Is your house some where here?" asked Kyuhyun as he looked outside at the trees and buildings ahead of them.

Hyun Heon nodded and turned and faced Kyuhyun, "Its near this place. If I'm not wrong, its reaching soon,"

"You gave the driver your address?" Kyuhyun asked again, adjusting his bag.

"Ne," replied Hyun Heon, "Its more convenient this way. Ah! Its here!"

Kyuhyun saw Hyun Heon pointing to a block of flats in front of them opposite the road. The bus went across it and into the car park where he can drop the two of them. Before going down the bus, the managers called out to them.

"Don't forget!" shouted UG's manager from behind, "We'll be waiting for you two here at eight in the morning!"

"Araseo!(I get it)" replied Hyun Heon. She can't wait to see her mother.

"Kyuhyunnie!" said Yesung, "Remember to behave yourself!"

"I always behave myself!" Kyuhyun shouted back at him and took went down the bus after giving all of them a wave.

Hyun Heon followed him and then let him to the lift.

"I'll take my luggage," said Hyun Heon.

"I'll take it," Kyuhyun grabbed the handle so tightly until Hyun Heon gave up snatching it from him, "You'll lead the way,"

Hyun Heon walked into the lift , followed by Kyuhyun with their luggages. Hyun Heon pressed number 5 button on the lift.

"Ah~Visiting Hyun Heon's house in just a few minutes time," thought Kyuhyun, "I wonder how her house looks like. Will her mother be pleased to see me?"

"My mother only speaks chinese," Hyun Heon told Kyuhyun.

"I know how to speak chinese, not fluent though," replied Kyuhyun, "Remember, I'm from Super Junior M,"

Hey guys! The conversation from here onwards among Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon and her mother will be in chinese. If I type everything in chinese will be very time consuming so I decided to type in English only. So I can update faster for you to read! :D But, as usual, the conversation between Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon ONLY, will be in korean language ^^

Hyun Heon laughed as she walked out of the lift, turned and walked to the left side. The last unit was her house. She went on to knock on the door and within three knocks, the door opened. Hyun Heon saw a familiar face and immediately hug that person the minute when the front door is opened.

"MUMMY!" shouted Hyun Heon, hugging her mother tightly.

"Ah~Good girl, good girl," said Hyun Heon's mother, "Are you very busy in Korea? Did you eat well?"

Hyun Heon nodded. Her mother looked straight and saw a man standing on the door way. She pointed at him.

"Isn't he from Super Junior?" Hyun Heon's mother asked, staring at him then to Hyun Heon, "So, the celebrity you have mentioned to me that you were in a same variety show, is him?"

Hyun Heon nodded again and introduced Kyuhyun to her mother.

"Hello auntie," Kyuhyun bowed in 90 degrees, "My name is-"

He was cut off by Hyun Heon's mother.

"You're Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun!" her mother shouted in joy.

"Big fan, big fan~" sang Hyun Heon, "She's a fan of Super Junior,"

"Haha," Kyuhyun laughed, "Like mother, like daughter,"

Hyun Heon hit Kyuhyun on his arm and helped to take the luggage inside the house quickly, just in case any fan pop by with their cameras. After Kyuhyun was led into the house, he was quite amused at what he saw. The house was just a simple three-room flat. The living room was filled with wood furnitures with a piano at the side. The whole ambience was just like a country side apartment, very relaxing and comforting, exactly what he wanted. He noticed that there were alot of photographs around the house, mostly were Hyun Heon's pictures when she was young.

"Wow," thought Kyuhyun as he was walking into Hyun Heon's room, "She look so different from young,"

Her room, was also very simple, which consist of a single bed with a study table beside it and a closet beside the door. Kyuhyun placed his bag on her bed and sat on it. Hyun Heon came in the room with a glass of water in her hand.

"Drink some water," said Hyun Heon as she handed the glass of water to Kyuhyun. "Dinner will be serve soon,"

"So, I'll be staying in this room?" asked Kyuhyun after drinking the water.

"Ne," replied Hyun Heon, sitting by his side, "I'll be in my mother's room. Will you get use to it? I mean, the house is small,"

"Ani(No)," said Kyuhyun, "I like your house, small but comfortable,"

Hyun Heon smiled.

Before Hyun Heon could say anything, her mother shouted for them in the kitchen, "Dinner is ready!!!"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to the dining table and sat down with Hyun Heon's mother in the main seat. She placed a plate of kimchi in front of Kyuhyun.

"Just in case you're not used to the food," she said with a smile.

"Thank you," replied Kyuhyun. He looked at the dishes on the table. All of them were very appetizing and delicious. Hyun Heon was sitting beside him. He could see that Hyun Heon was swallowing her saliva while they were waiting for all the food to be fully served on the table. He went to poke her hand.

"Are you that hungry?" he asked.

Hyun Heon nodded vigorously, "I miss these so much,". Kyuhyun saw that she was pointing to the food on the table.

"You can eat now," said Hyun Heon's mother as she sat down on the main seat after placing the bowl of soup on the table.

"I'll eat well!" said Kyuhyun as he went on to take a piece of meat.

Hyun Heon was faster than he thought. Throughout the whole dinner, she did not speak at all. Her main focus was to eat everything clean on the plates. She seemed that she had not eaten anything for days. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was also eating happily and Hyun Heon's mother kept taking food for him to eat. At last, they were full...

"Ah~" said Hyun Heon, "This is so delicious,"

"Can you get use to the food?" Hyun Heon's mother asked Kyuhyun.

He nodded, "Its really very delicious. Thank you auntie!"

Hyun Heon's mother smiled, "I'm glad to hear that. No, no, no, I'll keep this. You go and have a warm bath. You must be tired from the plane flight. Hyun Heon will help me with these," She stopped Kyuhyun who was trying to help her to clear the plates.

Kyuhyun followed her instructions and went back to Hyun Heon's room and took a clean set of clothing. Before going to the bathroom, he stayed inside her room a while to rest as well as to 'explore' her bedroom.

Hyun Heon's mother was washing the plates while Hyun Heon helped to dry the clean ones.

"He's polite," said Hyun Heon's mother, randomly.

"You mean Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)?" asked Hyun Heon.

Her mother nodded, "He doesn't seem to be rude at all,"

"He's just very witty sometimes," said Hyun Heon, smiling to herself, "He's not rude at all,"

Her mother turned around and eyed her daughter.

"You like him?" she asked.

Hyun Heon was startled. Why would even her mother ask her this question?

"No," lied Hyun Heon, "I don't like him at all,"

"Oh," said her mother, "Then why did you bring him back?"

"That was because its for the show," said Hyun Heon, "He wants to know more about my family background so that we can increase the show's rating. That's our job,"

"You mean he said that? He wants to know more about our family background?" Hyun Heon's mother double confirmed with her.

Hyun Heon nodded as she placed the clean plates on the rack.

"I'm sleeping with you for the next three days," Hyun Heon told her mother, "Kyuhyun oppa(Brother) will sleep my bed,"

Her mother shrugged and pulled her to the master bedroom. Hyun Heon was shocked to see what was inside the room.

"Why is there only a single bed here? Where's your double bed?" she asked in shock.

"I've threw it away few months ago. Its so space consuming and I'm the only one sleeping on it. No point to sleep such a big bed," replied Hyun Heon's mother.

Hyun Heon stared at her mother blankly.

"Then where do I sleep?" she asked her.

"I don't know," said her mother, "That's why I was shock when you told me you were bringing a friend home that day,"

"I'll find a way out then," Hyun Heon told her mother.

Her mother nodded and went on to close her bedroom door and pulled Hyun Heon to sit on the bed.

"Are you sure you're not into him?" she asked Hyun Heon again, "He seemed to like you alot,"

"How can you be so sure? I do not like him," replied Hyun Heon as she refused to look into her mother's eyes.

"He wouldn't come to our house and stay for a few days just because of his career," said her mother, "Also, you're my daughter and I understand you the most. If you like him, don't hesitate, don't make yourself miserable again,"

Hyun Heon knew that her mother was referring to that incident previously when she was in love with a guy for four years. She kept quiet about it and her mother went on.

"You must let the matter pass so that you can move on and find happiness in your life," Hyun Heon's mother hugged her daughter tight. She had not hugged her for very long. Hyun Heon nodded.

"But," said Hyun Heon, "All we did is for the show. Even me, myself do not know if I'm in love with him or not,"

"That can only depend on the two of you," replied her mother, "But, I can see that, Kyuhyun do not treat you just like a normal friend. Alright then, I'll take a new sets of clothes for you to bathe in the master bedroom toilet while Kyuhyun is bathing in the kitchen toilet,"

Hyun Heon's mother than broke the hug and went to her closet and passed Hyun Heon a new sets of clothes. She took it and went to the toilet to bathe. While bathing, she kept thinking the words her mother had told her earlier on.

"You must let the matter pass so that you can move on and find happiness in your life," thought Hyun Heon, "Its easy to say it, but its hard to do. How am I going to overcome with this?"

When she finished bathing, she walked back to her room while her mother went to her neighbour's house to chat, like she always did. Hyun Heon opened the bedroom door and found out that Kyuhyun was changing his clothes. She saw Kyuhyun was half and immediately shut her eyes.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Another update!!! I will update as soon as possible!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!! :D

I do not own the picture! ^^