A Sign Of Betrayal???

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

On the next day, Hyun Heon had already finished her schedule in the afternoon and she headed to a practice room in the company building. She knocked the door three times and pushed opened it.

"Sungmin oppa(brother), annyoung(hello)," she said with a small wave.

"Oh! Hyun Heon ah! You're on time," said Sungmin as he gestured her to come forward. He was reading something while waiting for her.

Hyun Heon walked towards him and joined him sitting down on the chair opposite him.

"I'm so sorry to call you to meet me suddenly," said Hyun Heon as she opened her bag.

"Its okay," replied Sungmin, "Furthermore, I do not have a tight schedule today,"

"I really hope that you won't tell him," said Hyun Heon in a serious tone, "I don't want him to find out,"

"So when do you want to tell him? You can't hide it from him for long. One day, Kyuhyun will get suspicious and find out the truth," said Sungmin, staring at her.

"I know," sighed Hyun Heon, "But, this suppose to be-"

"I understand what you're thinking," said Sungmin, "I won't tell him. You have my word," Sungmin assured her.

"Kumoyo Sungmin oppa (Thank you Sungmin, brother)," said Hyun Heon.

"You're welcome," Sungmin smiled, "Let's get it started then. I've just scanned through the song lyrics you gave me this morning. It shouldn't be a problem,"

With that, Sungmin handed Hyun Heon a guitar and he himself took his own guitar.

"This cord should be played like this," said Sungmin as he strum his guitar.

Hyun Heon played it slowly. As it was her first time playing the guitar, she could not get the hang of it. She could feel the stinging pain of the pressure from the strings on her fingers but she endured it. She was practicing hard to play the song smoothly. However, she did not change her s quick enough and the whole song seemed broken and unsmooth.

"This is how you should play," said Sungmin went over behind Hyun Heon and guided her fingers to press the strings and his the other hand hold onto her wrist to strum the guitar harder.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was also in the company's building with his manager, preparing for his recording for the variety show Radio Star (Which he's the MC) in an hour's time. Just then he walked pass a practice room and heard Sungmin's voice. He found it rather weird and he walked back to the room. To his astonishment, he saw Sungmin guiding Hyun Heon to play the guitar. He was caught up whether he should go in or not. It seemed that his legs could not move at the moment. He had already sense something is wrong when both Hyun Heon and Sungmin were acting sneekily after the recording of Star King the previous day and now they are so close to each other. After much thinking, he took out his phone and messaged Hyun Heon.

"Meet me at the rooftop. I'll be waiting for you there,"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey there! Another very SHORT update!!! So sorry!!! I'm celebrating Chinese New Year currently and I rushed this out during my free time! So sorry!

Again, I do not own this picture! Thank you!!!

Also, I hope that I will not see any negative comments after you all have finished reading this chapter!

Have a nice day!