Lunar New Year...(Part 1) First Meeting

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Song recommendation again! Listen while reading it!

SONG: Fearless by Taylor Swift.

LINK (Video + lyrics): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50lZrpsGl1w  

The Lunar New Year eve concert finally had ended. Everyone went back to their make up room to rest as well as to prepare to leave to visit their family for the upcoming Lunar New Year. Kristine had left for London once the concert had ended. Therefore, she was not in the make up room with the other members. As for Jin Hyun, she was taking a flight to Malaysia in a few hours time. So, she had some time to hang around with Min Young and Hyun Heon. Jin Hyun already had her luggage packed inside their manager unnie's (Sister) car while Hyun Heon and Min Young had her luggages with them in the make up room. Hyun Heon had a luggage and also a small back pack, as if she was leaving to somewhere for a long time.

"Ya, Hyun Heon ah," said Min Young, pointing to Hyun Heon's luggage, "What did you bring? How come your luggage is so big?"

"Oh," replied Hyun Heon, scratching her head, "Its just some clothes and stuff,"

Both Jin Hyun and Min Young shot her a suspicious look.

"By the way," questioned Jin Hyun, "Where are you going?"

"Kyuhyun oppa's house," Hyun Heon replied innocently.

"Bwo?(What)" exclaimed Min Young while Jin Hyun choked while drinking water.

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "He said he doesn't want to leave me alone at home during the Lunar New Year break. So, he decided to bring me to stay in his house,"

"That means, you're going to meet his parents?" asked Jin Hyun.

"Yea," replied Hyun Heon, with a awkward yet shy smile.

"Ooo~" teased Min Young, "You're faster than I thought,"

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon, hitting her unnie(sister), "You're faster than me! Have been secretly dating Ryeowook oppa, aren't you?"

Before Min Young could reply her, they heard a knock from the door. Jin Hyun went forward to open the door. It was Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin. Kyuhyun immediately smiled at Hyun Heon from outside the door once he caught sight of her. The three of them went inside the room.

"Ready to go?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded her head and when Kyuhyun was about to help her to take her luggage, Hyun Heon immediately stopped him by standing in front of her luggage. Kyuhyun stared at her curiously.

"I can take myself," she told him.

"I'll help you take it," Kyuhyun insisted but Hyun Heon was determined as him. She did not leave her position.

"People will be suspicious," Hyun Heon tried to come up with many excuses to convince Kyuhyun.

"But it seems very heavy," said Kyuhyun, frankly.

"Ah~" said Hyun Heon, "Actually I put my cosmetics inside the luggage. You know, I need to do facial all this..."

"You're not that kind of person who loves to put on make up and cares alot about your appearance," replied Kyuhyun, frankly again.

Hyun Heon was speechless. What Kyuhyun had said was right. She does not care about her being really beautiful at all. She just loves being herself. Those cosmetics and facials were a pack of lies. However, she still insisted to take her own luggage.

"Fine, fine, fine," said Kyuhyun, finally. Only his girlfriend could control him, "You'll take it then,"

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Hyun Heon as she hold onto Kyuhyun's arm.

Kyuhyun turned and give her a smile.

With that, Ryeowook began to help Min Young with her luggage.

"Still say you're not faster than me?" Hyun Heon teased Min Young.

Everyone laughed seeing that Min Young kept hitting Hyun Heon while Hyun Heon ran behind Kyuhyun for protection.

"Hey people," both Sungmin and Jin Hyun said together, "We're still here you know,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun, still holding onto Hyun Heon, "You'll understand this kind of feeling when you find yourself a girlfriend,"

"But I don't have a girlfriend yet," snapped Sungmin, "I need to go back home now. My family is waiting. I still need to drive you, Ryeowook and Min Young home. One more minute, I guess I'll have to charge you money,"

"Fine, fine, fine," both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook surrendered.

"Good," Sungmin smiled and shot both Hyun Heon and Min Young a wink, making both of them laugh.

With that, the five of them proceeded down to the car park where Sungmin had parked his car while Jin Hyun stayed in the make up room to wait for her manager unnie(Sister). Ryeowook sat on the front seat while the others sat at the back. Hyun Heon sat in between Kyuhyun and Min Young. Sungmin first dropped off Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon first. He helped the two with their luggages and seeing that no one was around them, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon ran into the building after giving the Sungmin, Ryeowook and Min Young a last wave. They ran while dragging their luggages until they had reached the lift. Both of them proceeded to walk into the lift. Hyun Heon was breathing heavily while sweat could be seen dripping from her forehead. Its winter season in Korea and its unusual to see someone sweat in such a cold environment.

"Kwenchana?(Are you alright)" asked Kyuhyun, cleaning off her sweat.

"I'm...I'm...I'm just nervous," Hyun Heon swallowed her saliva when she replied Kyuhyun, "I'll sweat when I'm very nervous,"

Kyuhyun laughed and proceeded to hold her hand, "Don't worry. I'm here by your side. My parents won't eat you up,"

Hyun Heon turned and faced Kyuhyun. He was smiling at her...that angel smile. Hyun Heon then nodded while smiling back at him.

When the door lift opened, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon checked whether if anyone was around. No one. Yes! Kyuhyun led Hyun Heon to an apartment. When Kyuhyun was about to press the door bell, Hyun Heon stopped him by holding his hand back. Kyuhyun stared at her curiously.

"Wait," Hyun Heon told him, "I need to breathe deeply first,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun laughed and patted her head while letting Hyun Heon to breathe deeply. Inhale....then....exhale...

"Ready?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon smiled and Kyuhyun went on to press the door bell. Without seconds, the door came opened and it was Kyuhyun's sister, Ara who opened it for them. After entering the house, Hyun Heon bowed down at Ara.

"Annyounghaseyo Ara unnie(Hello Sister)," said Hyun Heon, smiling.

"Do not be so formal with me," Ara smiled back at her.

"Noona(sister)," said Kyuhyun as he went forward to hug his sister, "I miss you,"

"I miss you too," said Ara, "How is everything?"

"Fine I guess?" replied Kyuhyun, breaking off the hug, "Where's omma(mum) and appa(dad)?"

"Here," two voices replied him at once.

Hyun Heon immediately turned and saw two elders walking down the stairs to join them. Yes, they were Kyuhyun's parents. Hyun Heon immediately bowed down again.

"Annyounghaseyo ajumma, ajjussi(Hello auntie, uncle)," said Hyun Heon.

"Ah," said Kyuhyun's father, "Annyounghaseyo,"

Kyuhyun's mother smiled at her, "You must be Hyun Heon,"

"Yes I am," replied Hyun Heon, bowing again.

"Do not be so formal," said Kyuhyun's father, "Just treat this as your house,"

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," replied Hyun Heon as she's going to bow again, she caught sight that the Cho family was staring back at her. She immediately straighten her back and smiled back at them.

Kyuhyun went forward to hug his parents.

"I think the two of you shall go and bathe first," said Kyuhyun's mother, "We're having supper soon,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon nodded and when both of them were about to take their luggages, Ara accidentally toppled Hyun Heon's luggage, causing Hyun Heon to panic. Hyun Heon immediately squad down to check the things inside her luggage, forgetting that the others were staring at her.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HHEELLLOOO!!!! Here's another update!!! Curious about what's inside Hyun Heon's luggage??? Then please look forward to the next chapter!!! Muahaha!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!  Haha!

Again, I do not own this picture! :D