Their Last Day Together...(Part 2) Parting...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading (ITS A MUST!)

Song: My Heart Will Go On Piano Instrumental

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lTxBrSax50 

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went downstairs and met the PD and his team of production crew members. They were there to film them on the last recording of the show. Kyuhyun had to walk Hyun Heon back to her dorm before returning to Super Junior's dorm. Hyun Heon's dorm was not far from the place they would be leaving. Moreover, both Super Junior and Universal Girl's manager were there. However, when Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon reached the ground floor, the production had already started filming them. They did not need to wait for any cue from the PD. They knew what to do on their own. The production crew members just followed them all the way. And so, they walked out of the blocks of apartments to the empty street. Kyuhyun still held on to Hyun Heon's hand tightly.

"So how about your new musical?" asked Hyun Heon, "Will you be coming back for the rehearsal?"

"We've already did the rehearsal beforehand," replied Kyuhyun, "It is all well prepared. Will you come and watch me perform?" Kyuhyun stared at Hyun Heon, waiting for her to reply him.

Hyun Heon nodded, "I'll find a way to go and watch it. My schedules are coming in too. But I promise you, I'll go and watch it,"

"Remember," said Kyuhyun, "Don't tire yourself too much. Don't eat too much heaty food. I've noticed quite some time, you've been coughing alot these days,"

Hyun Heon was so touched upon hearing what Kyuhyun had said. He even took an effort to look out for her. Hyun Heon smiled and continued, "You too. You must still eat vegetables when I'm not around, araseo(understand)? I have spy to spy on you,"

"Spy?" said Kyuhyun, as he and Hyun Heon walked across the road to a familiar building, "Is it Ryeowook? Or Sungmin hyung(brother)?"

"I don't know~" sang Hyun Heon.

Both of them walked until they came across a familiar building. That building brought back alot of memories for Hyun Heon. She was still in there when she met Kyuhyun and when she started filming the show. Yes, its SM International High School, the one Hyun Heon had studied in.

"I wonder how are my juniors now," said Hyun Heon as she stared at the building.

"They should be fine," replied Kyuhyun. He too, was staring at the school, "Remember that the event that had took place in that hall?" Kyuhyun was pointing at the school's ballroom.

Hyun Heon laughed and continued, "Of course I did. It was funny though. I thought no one was going to save me from the MC but you appeared just in time to get me out of the situation. That was the most memorable prom I ever had. I saw in Super Junior's fanclub, some of your fans said that they were jealous of me because the KRY performed for me during that night,"

"It was Sungmin hyung(brother) and Ryeowook who told me that it was your prom and birthday that night. Or else, I'll still be angry with you stepping on my leg with your high heels," joked Kyuhyun.

"Ya," said Hyun Heon, as both of them carried on with their walk, "I have the rights to be angry with you! That was my first kiss you know?!"

"But you did not need to step on my leg with your high heels right?" said Kyuhyun, smiling and playing along with her, "My leg was in pain for a few days,"

"Serve you right," replied Hyun Heon, grinning.

"So," said Kyuhyun, with his normal tone, "What other plans do you have now? You know, after filming this show..."

Hyun Heon kept quiet for awhile and continued, "We're preparing for our mini album and our comeback stage in early June and we'll have to go around Korea to promote our album...all this stuff. We'll be very busy I guess,"

"Remember to rest more," said Kyuhyun. All he could say was all these. He could not be with her side after that night.

"You too," said Hyun Heon, "Don't drink too much wine. Excessive alcohol will bring harm to your body. Also, don't be so engross with Starcraft. You need to have more sleep for your hectic schedule,"

"You're becoming really like my wife now," said Kyuhyun. Again, tears began to form in his eyes but he must force them down. He did not want to cry in front of the camera and in public. He swallowed his saliva and cleared his throat, "I will listen to you provided that you must live well. I don't want to see or hear from anyone that you're crying again. I want you to live your life to the fullest and be the cool Lee Hyun Heon to your fans. I want to see you shine on stage. I'll be watching you in Japan,"

Hyun Heon nodded and raised up her last finger, "Promise?"

"Promise," Kyuhyun replied and he went on to do the finger promise sign with Hyun Heon.

They were walking along the streets while still interlocking their hands together. They walked past Hyun Heon's high school, the supermarket that they had went in to shop for groceries during their party with Ryeowook and Min Young. All the memories kept came flooding into Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's minds. They were unforgetable memories that both of them cannot forget. It was as if yesterday that they moved in together....six months just past by so fast. When they were reaching Hyun Heon's dorm, Kyuhyun said,

"Lets play a game,"

Hyun Heon looked at him curiously and asked, "What game?"

"From now until after we finish our recording, the one who cry will be the loser," replied Kyuhyun.

"What kind of game is this," said Hyun Heon, sadly, "You knew you'll win in the end,"

"You'll never know," said Kyuhyun, "So deal?"

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, "Deal,"

With that, they continued walking until Hyun Heon's dorm. Both of them kept quiet as they walked along the empty streets as the night breeze blew on them. This continued for ten minutes and they finially reached Hyun Heon's dorm. It was their time to part with each other. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon stood in front of the auto movable doors and stared blankly.

"Its time for me to go in," Hyun Heon said softly to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stood at his position and slightly nodded his head after some time.

Slowly, Hyun Heon took her hands off Kyuhyun's hand began to walk into the building. But before she could do that, she was stopped by a hand, grabbing her wrist. She knew who it was and she immediately turned and looked at the person. Kyuhyun quickly pulled her to a hug and he burried his head in her hair while Hyun Heon threw herself to him and hugged him tightly. Finally, after much controlling, her tears rolled out of her two eyes, uncontrollably, soaking Kyuhyun's jacket.

"I really will miss you, really will miss you," cried Hyun Heon.

"Me too," replied Kyuhyun as he hugged Hyun Heon even more tightly. He did not want to let go of her.

After sometime, Kyuhyun released the hug and stared at Hyun Heon. His finger went up to Hyun Heon's face and wiped her tears away. "You lost the game," he said while he wiped her tears.

"I told you I will lose to you," Hyun Heon sniffed after crying so much.

Then, Hyun Heon took out her wallet from her bag and gave Kyuhyun's a photo. It was their wedding photos that they took in Jeju Island.

"I requested for this two photos from PD-nim," said Hyun Heon, "I'm giving one to you,"

Kyuhyun took over the photo and his arms when over to Hyun Heon's shoulders. He leaned in and gave a kiss to Hyun Heon on her forehead.

"Take care," he said.

Hyun Heon kept nodding her head while her tears came out again. Kyuhyun went on to take her hand and brought her into the building. He pressed the lift button for Hyun Heon and waited with her. This was the last thing he could do for her before heading to Japan, bringing her to her members/unnies(sisters) so they could take care of her. After a few minutes, the door lift opened and Hyun Heon walked in while Kyuhyun just stood outside, watching her. When she was inside the lift, Hyun Heon gave Kyuhyun a goodbye wave while bitting her lips for preventing herself to cry again. Kyuhyun returned the wave and the door lift closed, leaving behind Kyuhuyn looking at his own image from it.

At last, Kyuhyun could not take it anymore. He leaned his back against the wall and punched his fist against it while his tears came out. Everyone on the set saw the sad scene between the lovers. Some of the female staffs cried along with them. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, who had just finished their schedule, had rushed to the set immediately that night. They knew their maknae(youngest one) would break down that night. They were there to bring him back to the dorm rather than their manager hyung(brother). After seeing Kyuhyun was crying so badly, both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk walked towards Kyuhyun and hugged him. Three of the Super Junior members hugged each other while Leeteuk consoled Kyuhyun.

"I understand how you feel Kyuhyun," said Leeteuk, "Just cry it out,"

Eunhyuk did not say anything but he held on to Kyuhyun and kept patting his back. 

And this was how Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's WE GOT MARRIED ended...with a sad ending. On that night, neither Kyuhyun nor Hyun Heon were the winner of the game they had played earlier on....reason was, both of them cried....there was no Gamekyu, no Evil maknae, no Dancekyu on that night...he was just a regular guy, Cho Kyuhyun who could not protect his girlfriend due to limitations in life...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEY EVERYONE!!! Here's another update!!! Sorry for the super late update!!! I went for my class BBQ gathering yesterday! So I couldn't update the whole day! MIANHE! I hope all of you will like this chapter!!! I nearly cried when I wrote this chapter!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

I just remembered for SS4 Singapore First day, Siwon was wearing his boxers at the end of the concert...lols! So random! Haha!

Another vivid performance that I remembered. This was the performace of 'Lovely Day' from Day 1 of SS4 Singapore. Their voice totally melt my heart.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cet4wYhptU 

This is another fan account of SS4: http://www.soompi.com/news/recap-super-junior-world-tour-super-show-4-in-singapore  (I do not own this link!)

I do not own the videos and songs too! :D Have a nice day~