The Wedding...The Proposal

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After the wedding dinner, the Super Junior members and their family members and the Universal Girls  members gathered in the VIP Suite the hotel had prepared for the couple, Leeteuk and Sora. Because there were alot of people in the suite, the hotel management had to give the biggest and the most expensive suite for them. Everyone were still wide awake and excited after the wedding dinner. All of them went to the suite to celebrate the second round of Leeteuk and Sora's marriage after all the guests had went home.

Leeteuk had ordered some food for the company so that they could chat and eat at the same time. Honestly, Leeteuk and Sora did not had the chance to eat their dinner as they need to go around thanking their guests for attending their wedding. All of them were in the main room of the suite. Some were sitting on the couch while others sat on the floor. Mostly they would let the elders to sit on the couch while Super Junior and the Universal Girls sat on the floor.

"Thank you for everything," said Leeteuk as he raised his glass of wine up in the air and faced everyone, "My wedding will not be successful without you help,"

"Don't drink too much," said Sora, softly to Leeteuk's ear but unluckily, it was heard by Sungmin.

"Ya...Sora ssi," teased Sungmin, "You're controlling our hyung(brother) now?"

"Aissh Sungmin ah!" Eunhyuk corrected Sungmin, "She has a different status now. We should call her..."

"Hyungjung nim(Sister-in-law)!!!" every Super Junior member shouted out, causing Sora to blush like a red tomato.

But, Leeteuk came to her rescue.

"Ya!" said Leeteuk, pointing at his dongsaengs(younger brothers), "Stop it,"

Everyone laughed out loud including their parents who were in the same room as them.

"If you tease Sora somemore," said Leeteuk, "I'll kick all of you out of this room,"

"Oooo~" the others disregarded Leeteuk's warning and continued teasing them, "Ah hyung(brother), you want to have some private time with hyungjung nim(sister-in-law) is it?"

"Teukie's hyung's (brother) first time in his life," said Donghae, "Experiencing a new moment with Sora, especially tonight,"

"Hyung(brother)!" Eunhyuk continued to tease Leeteuk, "Cherish your time eh!"

After both Eunhyuk and Donghae had finished talking, they were hit by Leeteuk on the head.

With that, no one dared to tease Leeteuk and Sora again. They did it for fun and they knew that Leeteuk and Sora will not take it to heart. Then, they went on to take the food and chat with each other. It was noisy though but no one cared about it. All they cared at the moment was having fun. While the youngsters (Are they young? Hmm...well to me, they are!) were enjoying their time away, their parents were on the couch talking away. At one side, Leeteuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun's mother were happily talking away while their husbands sat on the other side, talking about their work and children.

"Congratulations," Kyuhyun's mother said to Leeteuk's mother, "You're lucky to have Sora as your daughter-in-law,"

Leeteuk's mother smiled and said, "Thank you. You're not too bad. I heard that Kyuhyun is having a stable relationship with Hyun Heon too. I guess you will have a daughter-in-law too,"

"I hope so too," Kyuhyun's mother smiled,"I want one more daughter to dote on,"

"Eager to have a grandchild?" asked Yesung's mother. All three women were sitting together.

"It depends on the two of them," replied Leeteuk's mother, smiling, "How about you? Any good news from Yesung?"

Yesung's mother shook her head and sighed, "I don't know. It depends on himself too. At least he talked to me about a girl few days ago. There, there she is," Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun's mother were looking at the direction where Yesung's mother was pointing. Yes, she was pointing at Jin Hyun. Immediately, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun's mother knew the meaning.

"Tell Yesung to try harder," said Leeteuk's mother.

"I know!" said Yesung's mother, "I told him to go for it,"

"Don't force him too much," said Kyuhyun's mother, "Let nature take its course,"

"You're right," Yesung's mother said as she nodded her head.

They continued their conversation until it was 12.30am in the morning and they were interrupted by Leeteuk's voice. He stood up in the middle of the room and hold up his wine glass. Sora stood by his side.

"Sora and I would like to thank all of you here once again," he said, but with emotions, "All of you witness our journey of love together. Especially to my dongsaengs(younger brothers-he's referring to Super Junior)," said Leeteuk.

"You're welcome!" Shindong shouted back, followed by a round of an applause by the people in the room.

"So who will be next to get married?" asked Yesung's brother, JongJin, "Ryeowook! Is it you?!"

Everyone laughed upon hearing JongJin's witty comment. Min Young went to cover her face beside Hyun Heon while Ryeowook kept htting JongJin's back, telling him to stop.

"Don't let adjumma(Ryeowook's mother) wait so long!" said HanKyung and ShinDong together.

"Its not yet my turn!" said Ryeowook and he turned and faced Kyuhyun who was drinking his red wine.

Everyone knew what Ryeowook meant. They had been waiting for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon to get married too.

"So Kyuhyun ah!" said Siwon as he placed his arms on Kyuhyun's right shoulder, "So when are you getting married?"

"Maybe you'll be more mature when you become someone elses husband," continued Leeteuk. He joined in the fun too, placing his arm on Kyuhyun's another shoulder.

"Someone elses husband," Yesung emphasized the phrase Leeteuk had said earlier on.

"Don't let Hyun Heon wait too long!" said both Kristine and Jin Hyun.

Hyun Heon immediately went on to cover Kristine and Jin Hyun's mouth, stopping them to talk even more. But when Hyun Heon turned around after managing to stop Kristine and Jin Hyun from teasing her, she found out Kyuhyun was waving his hands in the air, trying to get everyone's attention, as if like he was going to make an annoucement to the people in the room. Sungmin went on to help him.

"Everyone!" Sungmin shouted, "Our Kyuhyunnie would like to speak!"

Upon hearing that, all the people stopped whatever they were doing and turned and faced Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was standing in the middle while his hyungs(brothers) crowd around him and faced the people in front of them. After getting everyone's attention, Kyuhyun began to walk towards Hyun Heon, quietly. His hyungs(brothers) were standing behind him, giving him moral support.

Hyun Heon stared curiously at Kyuhyun. She did not know what he was doing, neither what he was going to to next. To her surprise, Kyuhyun suddenly kneeled down with one leg and took out a jewellery box and opened it in front of her. Upon seeing what was inside the box, Hyun Heon's eyes grew big and her hands went on to cover . Its a diamond ring. She stared surprisingly at Kyuhyun. She wanted to ask what Kyuhyun was doing but no words came out of . Her heart nearly stopped at that very moment.

Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva and looked at Hyun Heon and said, "I want to take this opportunity and say this in front of everyone in this room. They will be my witness for my love to you. Especially my parents and my noona(sister). They can vouch for that,"

Everyone was amused by Kyuhyun's courage, including his parents. They were so proud of their son for declaring his love for Hyun Heon in front of everyone. Kyuhyun indeed had become the real and matured man. On the other hand, Hyun Heon has not come back from her shock state. was moving up  and down but still no words come out from .

Seeing that Hyun Heon did not reply him, Kyuhyun continued, "Hyun Heon ah, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'm back!!! Here's another update for all of you! Hope you guys will like it and

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

I do not know why my number of subscribers has decreased from 165 to 162...is it because my story is not interesting anymore?! I really wanna know!!! Any suggestions?! Please tell me your comments so that I can improve myself and write more interestingly.

It took me 4 hours to write this chapter...Haha! I was watching Singapore Star Awards, thats why! Jay Park was inside. He was the guest for this year's star award. Hehe! In case some of you don't know, Jay Park is one of Kyuhyun's good friend! Also! Its the last day of SS4 Indonesia today!!! Sobz...Indonesia ELFs...I understand how you feel right now...Super Junior is going back to Korea tonight!!!

Have a nice day ahead and I do not own the picture!!! :D