Departure

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Finally, it was Friday night and all the Super Junior members (Together with Zhou Mi and Henry) and the Universal Girls members were in the airport, sending Super Junior off to Japan for their perfomance. Thousands of fans came too to send them off but they were only allowed to stand outside the waiting area and watched them. Needless to say, the production crew members of WE GOT MARRIED were there to film Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Thank you for sending us off," said Leeteuk with a bow.

All of the Universal Girls members bowed back.

"No problem," replied Kristine.

"Good luck for your performance!" said Min Young who was waving at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook waved back with Sungmin again, by his side.

"Looks like she's into you," said Sungmin, waving back at Min Young also.

"Hyung(brother)! Don't sprout nonsense please!" replied Ryeowook.

Sungmin laughed and gestured him to look at Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

Both of them were standing at one side, alone. They were not angry with each other anymore but, they did not show it out. It seemed like a guessing game to them to guess what was the other person thinking and feeling. Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon saw the cameras were flashing at them and they began to act as though they were very close.

"Will you be alright without me these few days," asked Kyuhyun as he turned and faced Hyun Heon.

"I'll try and get use to it," replied Hyun Heon, smiling at Kyuhyun.

"Ah~Finally she smiled to me today," thought Kyuhyun as he returned the smile.

He went forward and hugged her and this caused a stir from the fans outside, watching them. Many were screaming away while the others were cheering. Trying to be convincing, Hyun Heon hugged back. She placed her hands on Kyuhyun's waist and both of Kyuhyun's hands hugged Hyun Heon's head. He lowered his head to smell her hair, the fragrance of her hair and then kissed it.

Another commotion from the crowd with cameras flashing at them.

Both of them then broke the hug after a few minutes and stared blankly at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Kyuhyun ah! We need to board the plane now!" shouted Donghae from behind.

Kyuhyun turned and saw s going in the departure gate. He went forward with Hyun Heon and gave the guard his air ticket. With a nod from the guard, Kyuhyun went in and Hyun Heon joined her members. However, while she was walking, she was pulled by a hand. She turned but before she could say anything, she felt something on her forehead. A kiss. It was from Kyuhyun.

While Kyuhyun was kissing Hyun Heon's forehead, he was actually thinking, "Wait for me," but he did not say it out. He did not have the courage to say it out.

On the other hand, Hyun Heon had always thought Kyuhyun did that for the show so she let him kiss her forehead just for the show~ like what the managers said.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! Here's another update! Hope you guys like it! Please comment more!!! :)

Again, I do not own the picture! Thank you!!!