Just A Simple Meeting???....Not Really!!! (Part 3) This Love Is Difficult But Its Genuine

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

After the managers had left the meeting room, they went down to the first lobby to grab a bite as well as to discuss their plans for the four of them (Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sora, Hyun Heon).

"So what are we going to do with them?" asked UG manager when they were inside the lift.

"Now Sora is included in the picture," sighed Sora's manager, "Its so troublesome when idols fall in love with each other,"

"We have no choice but to do as we plan," said SJ manager, "Since they are so persistent. Its their own good,"

"But, I can see Hyun Heon and Kyuhyun are really in love," said UG manager.

"I know," said SJ manager, "I understand how the boys feels but as managers, we have to do our jobs. We cannot let our emotions and feelings overtake us,"

"Correct," said Sora's manager, "As for Leeteuk and Sora, I think they're fine, since they said that they will get married,"

"The problem lies on Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon," said UG manager, "How are we going to prevent them from being together until the show ends?"

"Just do it as we plan," replied SJ manager as the three managers walked towards the cafe in the lobby, "Although we do not know it may work or not but we should give it a try,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back in the meeting room, after the managers had left, both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sat back on their own chairs and stared at space blankly. It was Leeteuk who broke the silence.

"So what are we going to do now?" asked Leeteuk.

"Mianhe(I'm so sorry)," said Hyun Heon, softly, "Its my fault. My fan took all these. I'm so sorry,"

Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun took her hand and both Leeteuk and Sora leaned forward and said, "Its not your fault. You didn't want this to happen too,"

Hyun Heon just remained silent and Leeteuk continued, "It seems that my case is more or less settled. Because I'm marrying Sora. The contract only do not allow dating between idols. I guess they will target both of you instead,"

"I know," sighed Kyuhyun as he glanced at Hyun Heon but she was not looking back at him. She was staring on the ground.

He turned back to face Leeteuk and Sora, "I need the help of the two of you for this,"

"Sure no problem," said Sora, "We understand how it feels,"

"Kyuhyun ah," said Leeteuk, "Sorry for not telling the news earlier (The news of Leeteuk marrying Sora). I wanted to tell you earlier but didn't catch up with you nowadays,"

"Is ok then," replied Kyuhyun, "Do the others knows about this?"

"Some of them do," said Leeteuk, "Ryeowook knows about it, Eunhyuk and Donghae too. The others, I haven't tell them yet. So back to business, I guess they will try to do something just to prevent the two of you to be together. I don't know what they're going to do but what I'm going to say is, me and Sora will be on your side,"

"Kumowo hyung(Thanks brother)," said Kyuhyun.

"Hyun Heon ah," said Sora as she took her hand on the table, "Are you alright?"

Hyun Heon looked up and saw three faces staring at her. She gave a smile to them and continued, "Yes, I'm fine,"

Both Leeteuk and Sora nodded their heads and returned it with a smile. However, to Kyuhyun, he feel that its a forced smile. Hyun Heon seemed to be troubled with somethings but she did not said it out. When he was about to talk to her, Leeteuk interupted him.

"Kyuhyun ah," said Leeteuk as he checked on his watch, "I need to go now. I have a show recording later on and I need to sent Sora back to her drama shooting venue. I don't think we'll hide the secret anymore since we're getting married,"

"I see. You should," said Kyuhyun, "There's no point hiding it now,"

"I'll see you around," said Leeteuk as he walked to the door. Both Leeteuk and Sora gave a goodbye wave to the two and went out.

After seeing Leeteuk and Sora had left, Kyuhyun turned to Hyun Heon and stared at her. He leaned forward and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

Hyun Heon nodded her head but its not convincing enough for Kyuhyun to believe.

"You're lying," he said, "I can see it through your face. Is there something troubling you?"

"I was just thinking..." began Hyun Heon, "Just thinking,"

"Just thinking?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Just thinking if we...." Hyun Heon bit her lips, "We should stay away from each other for the moment,"

"WHY?" asked Kyuhyun. He was shocked that Hyun Heon would say this.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. From my fans," sobbed Hyun Heon, "I never wanted this to happen,"

"Neither do I!" said Kyuhyun as he quickly took Hyun Heon hands, "Stop thinking that its all your fault. I did not blame you either,"

"But those are my fans," replied Hyun Heon, "Please Kyuhyun oppa(brother), I really don't want you to get hurt,"

"You're already hurting me when you said those words to me," replied Kyuhyun. One of his hand went up to touch Hyun Heon's face. The other still holding on to her hand.

"But-" said Hyun Heon.

She was cut off by Kyuhyun as he leaned forward and gave a peck on her lips. Hyun Heon was spellbounded at the moment.

Kyuhyun looked at her teary eyes after kissing her and wipe it away with his fingers, "As long as you're by my side, everything will be fine. We'll face this problem together, shall we?"

Hyun Heon sniffed and slightly nodded her head. Kyuhyun went on to hug her. His hand was on her waist while the other was on her neck.

"Never ever say you want to break up with me anymore," he said softly into her ear, "Araseo?(Get it)"

"Emm," Hyun Heon nodded her head as she hugged him back, "Kumowo(thank you),"

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So how is it? I think I slightly mess up this chapter!!! Sorry if you find it confusing!!!

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE!!!! I really like the number of comments for every chapter now :D I love it! Thank you!!!

Again, I do not own this picture. :D

Have a nice day!!! :D