Matchmaker

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had became friends again after her birthday...Sorry...I think they became more than just friends after the celebration on Hyun Heon's birthday. Yes, she was still wearing the necklace Kyuhyun bought for her and did not intend to remove it at all. Both of them seemed to be very happy with each other's company. Their awkwardness had totally disappeared eversince after that day Kyuhyun gave her the necklace. Oftently, they met up to have lunch together, of course with the cameras filming them. On this particular day, they were in the company's cafe, having lunch before a show recording.

"Emm~" said Hyun Heon, eating her pasta, "This is so delicious,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ya, Don't you have other new things to say? Every food seemed delicious to you,"

"This is really delicious!" protested Hyun Heon, pointing to her own pasta, "Why don't you try it and see it yourself?"

After hearing that, Kyuhyun opened his mouth, "AH~"

"What are you doing?" asked Hyun Heon.

"You told me to try the food," replied Kyuhyun, smiling cheekily.

"Yea~ Can't you eat it your own?" said Hyun Heon, bitting her fork and staring at Kyuhyun.

"Ya! Is this how you treat your husband?" he asked.

Hyun Heon stunned at his question. Admitting defeat, she took her fork and took the food and shove it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth. Kyuhyun ate it with satisfaction and flashed a smile at Kyuhyun, "This is really delicious!"

"I told you," replied Hyun Heon, eating her pasta again.

Kyuhyun realised something and smirked at the eating Hyun Heon, "Do you know...."

Hyun Heon: Hmm?

Kyuhyun: We had an indirect kiss?

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon stopped what she was doing and choked on the piece of meat she was eating. She was coughing non stop until Kyuhyun had to get up on his seat and pat her back.

"Kwenchana?(Are you alright)" he asked, being concerned.

Hyun Heon nodded and reached out to her glass of water. She drank it with a gulp and stared at Kyuhyun, who was also staring back at her.

"Please don't say that again, I nearly choked," said Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun laughed, "Araseo(I get it), I don't want you to choke because of me,"

Hyun Heon laughed too. With that, they carried on eating until Kyuhyun scooped a spoon of rice and placed it in front of .

"This is delicious too," he said.

"Are you sure?" Hyun Heon gave him a suspicious look, "Is it better than mine?"

"Of course!" replied Kyuhyun, "Hey...My hands are aching,"

Hyun Heon went forward to eat the rice from Kyuhyun's spoon. Indeed, the rice was delicious but she did not showed it out.

"Nah, it is not as delicious as mine," said Hyun Heon, giving Kyuhyun a sarastic look.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun gave Hyun Heon his Are-You-Sure look and went on to taste his rice again.

Hyun Heon watched him silently while controlling her laughter and when Kyuhyun realised he had been fooled, he immediately pinched Hyun Heon's cheek.

"Aisshh!" said Hyun Heon, rubbing her cheeks, "That hurts!"

"Thats your punishment," replied Kyuhyun, grinning but he became serious when he saw Hyun Heon still rubbing her cheeks, "Ya, kwenchana?(Are you alright)"

Hyun Heon shook her head, "That really hurts,"

"Mianhae(Sorry)," Kyuhyun said as his hand went to Hyun Heon's cheek again, but this time round, he was rubbing it gently.

Hyun Heon stared at Kyuhyun for his soft movement, her stomach did a backflip. Kyuhyun, who was rubbing Hyun Heon's cheek found it awkward too, sat back on his seat and began eating his food.

"Min Young unnie(Sister) likes that too," said Hyun Heon, randomly.

Kyuhyun looked up and saw Hyun Heon was pointing to his plate of rice.

"Really? Ryeowook likes it too," he replied.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)..." said Hyun Heon slowly.

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

Hyun Heon: Actually, Min Young likes Ryeowook oppa(brother).

"Jincha? (Are you serious)" exclaimed Kyuhyun, "He's her ideal type?"

Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "So, I'm thinking of bringing them together,"

"Ah~" he said while pointing a finger at Hyun Heon, "I get your meaning,"

Hyun Heon smiled, "Do you think having a party in our house would be fun?"

"Then we must prepare the food," replied Kyuhyun, scratching his chin, "I'm bad at that,"

"I know," laughed Hyun Heon, "I shall prepare then, but, you must help me with it,"

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement and continued, "But I can't follow you to buy the ingredients today. I have my musical rehearsal tonight and I'll be home very late,"

"How about tomorrow? Since its Friday and we do not have much schedule. We'll go to the supermarket after our schedule and have the party on Saturday night?" suggested Hyun Heon.

"You're on! Deal then!" replied Kyuhyun who gave a high fived to Hyun Heon.

By then, both of them had finished their food. They went up to the studio together and joined the rest for the shooting of the variety show, Star Golden Bell.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!! Thank you for the comments also!!! Please comment more!!! Eager for their Supermarket Date? Haha! Stay tunned!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D