Friends Again...Or More Than Just Friends???

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this song while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1Mq33Eb04&feature=related 

The song is: Today Is A Fairytale 

 ~At Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's Home~

Kyuhyun came out of the bathroom wiping his hair as he saw Hyun Heon standing on the balcony. She had her bath earlier than him when they had gotten home. He then went to his room and threw his wet towel on his bed and went to his backpack. He opened the bag and took out a small box. Kyuhyun turned and looked at his clock.

"Yes, I still have ten minutes," thought Kyuhyun.

With that he went out with the box in his hands.

Hyun Heon was standing on the balcony, staring outside, letting the cold night air brushed against her skin as she recollected the fond memories she had just few hours ago. She was unaware that Kyuhyun was standing behind her.

"Annyoung(Hello)!" shouted Kyuhyun straight into her ears as he poked Hyun Heon's waist with his fingers.

Hyun Heon jumped at the sudden itchiness and turned around.

"Ya! I nearly had a heart attack you know!" said Hyun Heon.

"Haha!" laughed Kyuhyun, "You're scared of that too? Maybe I can use that on you next time,"

"I won't let you do that," replied Hyun Heon with her tongue sticking out and continued, "By the way, why are you here? Aren't you intending to play Starcraft in your room?"

"Ani(No). I have something to give you," replied Kyuhyun.

"What thing?" asked Hyun Heon with a curious expression.

"Come," said Kyuhyun as he pulled Hyun Heon into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

He then took out the small box and placed it on the coffee table. Being curious, Hyun Heon took it and opened it. After knowing what was it, she looked at Kyuhyun with amusement. She had never even thought that he would buy that for her. It was a necklace, with a heart and a key in between.

"Like it?" he asked, staring at Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon nodded her head vigorously, "Thank you so much!" with that, her tears came out from her eyes again.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Why did you cry?" asked the anxious Kyuhyun as he thought he did something wrong to make Hyun Heon cry, "I bought the present is to surprise you not to make you cry,"

"Can't I be touched?" asked the crying Hyun Heon.

"Babo(Silly girl)!" said Kyuhyun as he moved forward and wiped away Hyun Heon's tears with his thumb, "Its just only a necklace,"

"But it meant alot to me," said Hyun Heon, "I've never receive any present from any guy before,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ya! Are you serious?"

Hyun Heon nodded as she wiped her own tears away.

"Then," began Kyuhyun, "Can I help you to wear it now?"

Hyun Heon nodded again, but this time round, she was smiling.

With that, Hyun Heon turned her back at Kyuhyun and he helped her to put on the necklace.

"Do you know there's actually a meaning behind this necklace?" asked Kyuhyun, after helping Hyun Heon with the necklace.

Hyun Heon shook her head, "Anio(No), what story?"

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and continued, "That heart, represents me, and the key represents you. I shall lock you inside my heart from today onwards. So that means I must be your ideal type. You must throw away Eunhyuk hyung(brother) from your mind. Araseo? (Do you get it)"

Hyun Heon laughed at Kyuhyun's cuteness and nodded. Kyuhyun went forward and patted on Hyun Heon's head and sat closer to her.

"Also, when people say you have turned 20 years old, you need to receive three things from people," said Kyuhyun.

"What are those things?" asked Hyun Heon, staring at Kyuhyun.

"First, flowers, perfume and then a kiss," replied Kyuhyun. (Gotten the knowledge from SHINee Hello Baby, Jong Hyun's birthday)

"Flowers...perfume...kiss?" said the startled Hyun Heon, "Are you kidding me?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "Ani(No)...I gave you a rose just now and my hyungs(brothers) gave you a perfume. Flowers checked! Perfume checked! You still left the kiss,"

"Can I don't do the kiss? Can I let it pass? " Hyun Heon pleaded.

Kyuhyun thought about it for a while and then replied her, "Well, let's do it this way then, you don't kiss but I kiss,"

Hyun Heon opened , "Bw...Bwo?(What) That doesn't make a difference at all,"

"OK then, you'll kiss me on the cheek," replied Kyuhyun with a grin, "Hey, that's already a discount for you. You know how many fans are eager to kiss me?"

"But-"

Before Hyun Heon could continue, Kyuhyun's head went down and when they were just a few inches away, Hyun Heon shouted, "Ok!ok! I kiss! I kiss!"

Grinning, Kyuhyun moved away from her head and sat up on the sofa and pointed to his cheek.

"Aisshh! Must I really kiss?" said Hyun Heon to herself.

"Baili!(Faster)" said Kyuhyun, looking to the front.

Hyun Heon scratched her head and hesitated for a while. After some time, she went closer to him and when she's about to kiss Kyuhyun, his head turned and shouted, "Ya! Are you-"

He was caught up by his words as their nose touched, their lips were just inches away from each other. Kyuhyun immediately moved away and looked to the other side of the room.

"I mean, I'm an impatient person, so faster," he said after sometime and turned to Hyun Heon who was equally awkward with the situation earlier on. It reminded them of their first kiss with each other.

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, "I was about to kiss you but you turned around,"

"Fine," replied Kyuhyun as he sat up again, "Then do it now, faster, I'm getting impatient,"

"Oi!" said Hyun Heon, hitting Kyuhyun's arm, "I'm the birthday girl you know!"

"Too bad," Kyuhyun grinned.

With that, Hyun Heon went closer again and gave a peck on Kyuhyun's cheek. She could feel her cheeks were as red as a fresh tomato, "Happy now?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Ok, you have passed all the three things,"

"I was force to do the kiss, mind you," replied Hyun Heon, sticking out her tongue again.

"I'm generous enough to let you kiss me," said Kyuhyun, doing the same as Hyun Heon.

"Then where's my birthday cake?" asked Hyun Heon, with her two hands sticking out at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was shocked. He had forgotten to prepare a cake for Hyun Heon. He looked around the room, while he thought hard for the answer. Finally, his eyes sought the clock hanging on the wall. He turned and faced Hyun Heon, who was still waiting for the answer.

"Why must I buy you a birthday cake?" he teased.

"Its my birthday!" replied Hyun Heon.

"Oh really?" said Kyuhyun as he pointed to the clock, "Its ten minutes past twelve. Your birthday had passed,"

Hyun Heon stared at the clock and realised the fact too. She looked back at Kyuhyun and admitted defeat,

"Fine, you win," said Hyun Heon, with her arm crossed.

"Knew it!" said Kyuhyun, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Hyun Heon let out a yawn, "Yes, I am. I'm really tired,"

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went to switch off the lights together and went back to their own room. But before doing so, Kyuhyun followed Hyun Heon until at her doorstep.

"Goodnight," he said, "And, thank you,"

Hyun Heon looked at him curiously, "For?"

"Forgiving me," he replied as he put his head on her door.

"Then," said Hyun Heon as she walked closer, "Thank you, for giving me this,"

She showed Kyuhyun the necklace she was wearing on her neck.

"No problem, but you must wear it!" Kyuhyun stressed his point again.

Hyun Heon laughed and waved at Kyuhyun, "Goodnight!"

With that, Kyuhyun went back to his own room while Hyun Heon laid down on her bed. Needless to say, she fell asleep, holding the necklace.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello friends! Here's another update! Hope you guys like it!!! Its such a pity Kyuhyun did not buy a birthday cake for Hyun Heon, I know! Haha! But, hope you'll like this chapter! Please comment more! Your comments are needed! Kekeke! Have a fun day ahead!

Again, I do not own the picture!