Lunar New Year...(Part 2) Cho Family

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Hyun Heon opened her luggage instantly and checked whether if her things were broken. Everyone was standing around her, looking straight into her luggage. All of them were shocked that her luggage was mostly not filled with her clothes. It was filled with alot of boxes and huge plastics bags.

"You didn't bring your clothes?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously while pointing to her luggage.

At that moment, Hyun Heon finally realised the presence of the others around her. She looked up and saw four faces staring back at her. Hyun Heon could not hide her secret anymore. She had no choice but to take out the boxes from her luggage and placed it on her arms.

"This are ginseng tea and chicken essense," she told Kyuhyun's family, "Since I'm coming to stay for a few days, I must bring some things to give you as a show of appreciation. The ginseng tea and chicken essense are really good for your health. My manager unnie(Sister) has recommended to me that this brand is the best tonic to give the elders. And also,"

Hyun Heon bend down to take the two bags of plastics bags.

"I've brought fruits along with me. I don't know what food all of you like to eat so I've brought alot. Ara unnie(Sister) can eat alot. Its good for your skin. I thought of giving you this later but..."

After talking, Hyun Heon stared back at the Cho family but found out that they were smiling back at her.

"That's the reason you didn't want me to hold your luggage?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded truthfully.

Everyone laughed and Kyuhyun's father came forward and took over the boxes of tonics and bags of fruits and went to put them in the kitchen. Kyuhyun's mother went on to hold Hyun Heon's hand.

"Thank you for the things you've bought," she told her, "Next time, don't bring it anymore. We're really happy to let you stay in our house. We did it willingly so do not need to feel very awkward about it. Just treat us as your family. Kyuhyun have told me everything about you, about your family. Poor girl, you're all alone in Korea working. For these few days, just relax and have fun in our house,"

Hyun Heon nodded and she took a glance at Kyuhyun. He was smiling at her. He had an urge to go in front and hug her. For treating his family so well, for being a filial girlfriend of his as he didn't even have the time to shop for things to bring back to give his parents for the Lunar New Year. He was much surprised that she brought fruits for Ara too. It seemed that she could read his mind.

"I'll bring you to the guest room," Ara said friendly, "Its just opposite Kyuhyun's room,"

With that, she shot a grin at his brother.

"Ya noona(sister)," said Kyuhyun, "You do not need to stress on that,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Ara, smiling.

"I'll get the supper done while you two, have a good shower then come down and join us. It has been ages ever since we ate together," Kyuhyun's mother told Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon.

"Alright," replied Kyuhyun while Hyun Heon nodded at her.

With that, they followed Ara up to the second storey. Kyuhyun's house was a double storey apartment. The master bedroom was in the first storey while Ara's bedroom, Kyuhyun's bedroom and the guest room was on the second storey. Each room has a toilet in it. While Hyun Heon was climbing up the stairs, she noticed that there were photos hanging on the walls. Some were Kyuhyun's picture, some were Ara's pictures and the rest were their family potraits. She also found out that there were trophies inside the display shelves. They were won by both Kyuhyun and Ara when they were young. When they had reached the second storey, Ara directed Hyun Heon to her room. Her room was huge with a dressing table in front of the bed. The bed was two times bigger than she had back in her so called house in WE GOT MARRIED.

"Satisfied?" asked Kyuhyun as he walked into the room after putting his luggage in his own room.

"I didn't expect this much actually. The room is huge," said Hyun Heon. After that, she turned to Ara, "Really thank you,"

"I told you not to be so formal with us," Ara smiled, "I'll see you two downstairs later on. I'll go help my mum with the supper,"

Before walking out of the room, she went on to hit Kyuhyun on the arm, "Go and bathe, I don't want to wait for you just to eat my supper,"

"Araseo(I get it)," Kyuhyun told her and joined her to walk out the room. While closing the door half way, he poked his head through the open space and told Hyun Heon,

"I'll see you in a minute,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and nodded.

By the time Hyun Heon went down to the first storey, she found out that Kyuhyun had not come down yet. She decided to help out in the kitchen. She walked to the kitchen and knocked on the kitchen door. Both Kyuhyun's parents and Ara turned and looked at her.

"Can I help?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Ah," said Kyuhyun's father, "You're the guest. We should serve you,"

"Supper will be serve soon!" said Ara, sweetly, "We're having our supper in the living room today so we can chat together in a more cozy way,"

"Please let me help," said Hyun Heon, "Since you told me to treat all of you as my family, I should help all of you,"

"I see," said Kyuhyun's mother, rather happy to hear what Hyun Heon had said, "Then, how about you'll help to take the spoons?"

"Ok," Hyun Heon replied immediately and went inside the kitchen to help out as much as she could. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another update!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE! The comments are getting lesser and lesser....Sobs!

Again, I do not own this picture. :D