All I Want For Christmas Is You...(Part One)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was finally Christmas and both the Super Junior members and Universal Girls members had came back from their photo shoot in Singapore. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon took a personal jet plane back to Korea that day because of the shooting of the show WE GOT MARRIED while the others sat on the normal plane. By the time when the cameras started to flash on them, Hyun Heon had stopped crying and regained her normal state and ran the show with Kyuhyun.

On Christmas, Kyuhyun had a musical performance while Hyun Heon did not have any schedule planned for her. The other Super Junior members, were having their schedule of their own on the day while they decided to chill out with each other at the nearby restaurant to celebrate Christmas. Other than Kyuhyun, all of the members went to celebrate at the restaurant except for one person, Ryeowook. He had decided to go and watch Kyuhyun's musical with Min Young and Hyun Heon. He managed to get the VIP seats for the three of them from the musical director.

"I've already watched this musical two times," said Ryeowook, during the curtain call of the musical when all the actors came out to the stage.

"Its worth watching," replied Min Young as she appluaded, "But the kiss isn't real right?" Min Young asked Ryeowook and both of them caught Hyun Heon staring at their direction.

"Ya," said Min Young, nudging Hyun Heon's arm, "Are you jealous?"

"Why..why must I be jealous?" Hun Heon replied with an unconvincing tone, "There's nothing to be jealous about,"

"Are you sure?" teased Ryeowook.

"Ye...ye...yea," replied Hyun Heon, pointing to the stage, "Can we talk about this later? I want to watch the musical,"

"Its ending already," said Min Young, "There's nothing else to watch now,"

Indeed, the musical had ended and everyone started to get out of their seats and exit the theatre. The three of them went to the backstage to find Kyuhyun and found out that he was changing. They stayed in the make up room to wait for him. Within a few minutes, one backstage crew member directed Kyuhyun to the room.

"Hyung(Brother)," said Kyuhyun, rather surprised to see Ryeowook, "You're here too?"

"Can't I be here?" replied Ryeowook, smiling, "I brought Hyun Heon and Min Young here to watch,"

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)!" exclaimed Min Young, "The musical was awesome!"

 "Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun, smiling.

"So where are we going now?" asked Hyun Heon.

"I'm bringing MIn Young out," said Ryeowook, "Maybe we'll go and join the others in the restaurant later on,"

"You're bringing Min Young out?" both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon asked together.

Ryeowook nodded, "Is there a problem? I mean we are going out as friends. Its not what you two are thinking of,"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon, giving Min Young a suspicious look.

"Too bad you can't come," said Min Young, "You've got to film the show, (WE GOT MARRIED)"

"I know," said Hyun Heon, sounding rather sad for not joining the others to celebrate Christmas.

"Will Leeteuk hyung(Brother) be bringing Sora noona(Sister) to the restaurant?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes," replied Ryeowook, looking at his watch, "I think we'll have to go now,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun, taking his bag.

Before Ryeowook stepped out of the make up room with Min Young, he walked to Kyuhyun's side and whispered something into his ear.

"Good luck," Ryeowook said with a smile.

"Kumoyo hyung(Thanks brother)," replied Kyuhyun, walking behind him with Hyun Heon by his side.

The production crew of WE GOT MARRIED was already outside the room, waiting for them to come out to film them. Finally, they caught the glimpse of the four international stars coming out of the room. Ryeowook and Mi Young bidded the two of them goodbye and went off together. Kyuhyun turned to Hyun Heon.

"Let's go," he said.

"Where are we going?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: You'll find out soon.

With that, the two of them walked out of the building and onto the pathway.

"How was the musical?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Like what Min Young had said," replied Hyun Heon, "Its really fascinating. But..."

"But?" said Kyuhyun, staring at her.

"But," began Hyun Heon, "Was the kiss real?"

Kyuhyun laughed, "Ya! Why do you ask about this? Are you jealous?"

"Ani(No)!" Hyun Heon replied instantly, "In what way I'm jealous?"

"Or else you won't ask me about this," said Kyuhyun, grinning.

"So was the kiss real?" Hyun Heon asked again.

"Yes," said Kyuhyun, frankly, "We did kiss behind the hat,"

"Oh," replied Hyun Heon, sounding rather sad but she tried her best not to show it out, "I see. You must enjoy the kiss alot,"

"I'm basically doing my job," said Kyuhyun, "But I still prefer to kiss you,"

Hyun Heon was shocked that Kyuhyun would say that in front of the production crew members. They were also very bewildered that Kyuhyun would say that to Hyun Heon. All of the female production crew members giggled while filming the two of them.

"What is he doing?" thought Hyun Heon, "Why did he suddenly say this? He has been acting weird since just now,"

"Kyu...Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)...Are you alright?" asked Hyun Heon as she suddenly stopped walking.

"Of course I am," replied Kyuhyun, stopping also, "Do you want a drink?" He pointed to the cafe in front of them.

Hyun Heon nodded and they went inside the cafe.

"What do you want?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Iced chocolate," replied Hyun Heon, "How about you?"

"I'm not drinking," said Kyuhyun and he proceeded to order the drink for Hyun Heon.

"Aren't we drinking it here?" asked Hyun Heon after seeing Kyuhyun requested for a plastic bag for the drink.

"Ani(No)," replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "We're going somewhere,"

After both of them went out of the cafe, they continued walking. Hyun Heon did not know where they were going and she kept drinking her ice chocolate. After sometime, she handed the drink to Kyuhyun.

"Want some?" she asked.

Kyuhyun nodded and he took over the drink and drank it with the same straw that Hyun Heon was drinking earlier on.

"Its so cold already and still you're drinking cold drink," commented Kyuhyun. He then took off his scarf and placed it on Hyun Heon's neck.

"This will warm you up a little," he said.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Hyun Heon as she helped herself to wear the scarf properly, "Aren't we there yet?"

"We already reached the place," said Kyuhyun, smiling.

"Oh?" said Hyun Heon as she looked every direction, "Where is that place we are going to visit?"

"There," replied Kyuhyun as he pointed to a specific direction.

"A church?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun nodded as well as grinning, "Visiting a church would be the best for Christmas. Siwon hyung(Brother) taught me that,"

Hyun Heon laughed, "But why are we visiting a church? For a sermon or to sing Christmas carols?"

"You'll find out in a minute," Kyuhyun smiled.

With that, both of them went across the road to the church. When both of them entered the church, there were pitched darkness in the hall. Kyuhyun slowly brought Hyun Heon to a bench and sat down.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said.

"Where are you going?" asked Hyun Heon as her hands went to search for Kyuhyun's presence. She could not even see her own fingers.

"Don't worry," said Kyuhyun as he patted Hyun Heon's head, giving her assurance, "The lights will be on soon,"

Hyun Heon nodded.

After some time, the lights finally came on but it does not light up the whole hall. The light only focused on the people on the stage and Hyun Heon was shocked to see the people on the stage. They are none other than the SM ballad.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Here's another update!!! Kyuhyun confessing soon in the next few chapters!!! SO STAY TUNNED AND COMMENT MORE!!!! :D Haha!

Again, I do not own this picture :D