Care and Concern (Part 4)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

When both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had reached home, Hyun Heon urged Kyuhyun to go for a bath while she cook something for the both of them. When they had reached home, it was already evening.

After bathing, Kyuhyun went into his room and nevercame out from it again until Hyun Heon went to knock on his door.

As usual, no reply.

Hyun Heon knocked again.

Again, no reply.

She carefully took the bowl of soup on her hands while she pushed open Kyuhyun's door. She was amused by what she saw.

"How can a sick man still be able to play his game until he's so engrossed that he was immuned to the surrounding around him?" thought Hyun Heon. She walked into his room and placed the soup on his table and went to sit in front of him, on his bed. However, he was not staring back at her, instead, he continued to play his game.

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother)!" shouted Hyun Heon, not loud enough to wake Kyuhyun up from his virtual world.

She then proceeded to another method. She waved her hands in front of his laptop screen, through and fro, through and fro, causing Kyuhyun to yell.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! I'm losing!!!! I'm losing!!!"

"Have you lost?" asked Hyun Heon, satisfied with herself.

Kyuhyun finally turned and looked at her, "Are you that happy when I lose?"

Hyun Heon nodded cheekily and Kyuhyun was speechless. Hyun Heon went on to switch off his laptop and put it on the table disregarding his protests.

"You're sick," Hyun Heon told him, "You need to rest. You had been playing the game for nearly three hours,"

"But I'm getting to the highest level!" protested Kyuhyun.

"Too bad," replied Hyun Heon as she took the bowl of soup from the table and sat back on the bed.

"I've prepared some soup for you since you said you have no appetite to eat for dinner," said Hyun Heon, "You need to drink or eat something before you eat those medicines again,"

After hearing what Hyun Heon had said, Kyuhyun thought about how much Hyun Heon did for him and let go of his anger for not entering the highest level. He nodded.

Hyun Heon then scooped a spoon of soup and brought it near . She blew it softly and brought it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth. Without hesitating, Kyuhyun drank the soup.

This happened on and on until when Hyun Heon's saliva accidentally went into the soup. Without knowing, she placed the spoon in front of Kyuhyun. Too bad for Hyun Heon, Kyuhyun had saw the whole thing and he pointed to the spoon.

"I'm not going to drink that," he gave her a disgusted face.

"Wae?(Why?) You're finishing the soup soon," asked Hyun Heon innocently, still not knowing what had happened.

"Your saliva went into the soup," said Kyuhyun as he stucked out his tongue, "Its so dirty,"

"Dirty?" said Hyun Heon, sticking out her tongue too, "Ya! Its not as if this is the first time we shared our saliva! Moreover, its just one drop of it! It won't even kill you,"

"When did we ever share our saliva before?" Kyuhyun acted blur in front of Hyun Heon as he demanded an answer from her, "When is the first time?"

"Ya!" replied Hyun Heon as she put the bowl of half empty soup back on the table and pointed at Kyuhyun,"Don't you remember? The first time we shared our saliva was when we had our firs-" Hyun Heon caught herself from talking more. She wanted to say 'First Kiss' but she thought of what had happened that night, made her feel very awkward in front of Kyuhyun.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun also realised what Hyun Heon was going to say. He too, recollected the time when he first kissed Hyun Heon. He immediately looked away and took the bowl and drank the soup himself.

There was silence for awhile until Hyun Heon spoke.

"Don't worry, we shall not share saliva anymore after this show," She stucked out her tongue at Kyuhyun.

"Then, you'll have to wait for another few more months to be over," teased Kyuhyun, "As for now, I'm your 'so-called' husband. Therefore, you'll have to bear with it, Mrs Cho,"

Hyun Heon was shocked being called that way. "Mrs Cho?" thought Hyun Heon, "I've never ever thought of being called that by the others...especially from Kyuhyun himself,"

However, Hyun Heon was not going to lose this 'tongue' battle with Kyuhyun. She took the bowl of soup from Kyuhyun's hand and went out of his room. While she was walking to the door, Kyuhyun called out to her from his bed, "Ya! That's my soup!"

"I thought you said you don't want to share saliva with me because its dirty? So, I think I'm going to pour it away," replied Hyun Heon.

"Oi! I was joking!" said Kyuhyun with his two hands wide opened, trying to explain to Hyun Heon, thinking that she's angry of his witty comment.

"Too bad," replied Hyun Heon as she have him an I-Don't-Care look, "Game over!"

With that, she closed the door behind her, leaving Kyuhyun speechless.

However, after a few seconds, Kyuhyun's door swung opened and Hyun Heon poked her face in Kyuhyun's room. She pointed at the medicines on Kyuhyun's table and told him,

"Remember to eat those medicines,"

And then, she closed the door again.

"Aissh," thought Kyuhyun, taking the medicine and put it into his mouth, "I thought she was angry. It seems I've worry too much. She's such a fun girl to live with,"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey yah people! Another updated chapter from me!!! Super Junior is flying back tonight from Malaysia! Kyuhyun and Shin Dong at the airport now! (Source from twitter)

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! I'M REALLY DISSAPOINTED AT THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS TODAY. WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MY WORK TODAY AND SWITCHED ON THE COM, I SAW ONLY 2 COMMENTS! IT REALLY DISAPPOINTS ME! I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE COMMENTS TMR! HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD!

FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED OFTENTLY, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

STARTING NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!

Again, I do not own this picture. :D