An Unexpected Invitation

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was the day when both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had their last practice before their Special Stage performance. After their hectic schedule, they met each other in the practice room to do their last round of rehearsal. Kyuhyun was able to play the whole song in piano, thanks to his effort and Hyun Heon's encouragement to him. Kyuhyun had nearly recovered his leg injury by the time they were having their last practice. Hyun Heon had been taking care of him and nagging him not to walk too much as it will worsen his injury. However, Kyuhyun only listened to her at home as he needed to practice with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Henry for the dance performance coming up. It was a surprise for Sora and Hyun Heon and Leeteuk and Kyuhyun would not want to mess it up.

On this day, Kyuhyun played the song on piano multiple times with Hyun Heon by his side. He sang his part while Hyun Heon sang hers. Their voices fit so well in a duet. Hyun Heon smiled at Kyuhyun when they had finished playing the song for the fourth time.

"Tired?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon shook her head, "Ani(No), I'll never gets tired when you're here by my side,"

"Ya~" Kyuhyun was shocked that Hyun Heon would say this to him, "Since when you have learn all this things?"

"Sungmin oppa taught me that," replied Hyun Heon as she poked out her tongue after that.

"Haha!" laughed Kyuhyun, pinching her nose, "He has taught you well,"

Hyun Heon laughed along with him and rubbed her nose gently after Kyuhyun had pinched it.

"By the way..." began Kyuhyun. He was rather hesitant to speak.

"Hmm?" asked Hyun Heon as she played with her own fingers.

"Where are you planning to live in during the Lunar New Year? Are you visiting your mum in Singapore?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon shook her head and looked at Kyuhyun innocently, "Anio(No), my mum told me that she will be visiting my grandmother in Malaysia during the Lunar New Year,"

"So where will you be staying?" asked Kyuhyun as he moved closer.

"I guess, in the house," replied Hyun Heon,

"House?" Kyuhyun doubled confirmed with Hyun Heon.

"Em," Hyun Heon nodded and continued, "Kristine unnie(Sister) will be flying back to London for a week on the Lunar New Year eve, Jin Hyun unnie will be visiting her family in Malaysia and Min Young unnie will be going back to her parent's house during the three days Lunar New Year break. Everyone is went back to their own country/house during the break and since I'm alone, I might as well stay in the house."

Kyuhyun bit his lips and said, "I'll be visiting my parents during the Lunar New Year break. Why don't you come with me to stay in my house?"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon eyes grew wide open and stared straight into Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Bw...bwo?(What)" said Hyun Heon when she finally found her voice.

"I don't want to leave you alone in the house during the break," said Kyuhyun, "Why don't you just come with me?"

"I...I don't think its a good idea," replied Hyun Heon.

"Wae?(Why)" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"What if people finds out we were together during the break?" said Hyun Heon, "Rumors will start and also, your parents..."

"My parents?" asked Kyuhyun.

"We just started dating for nearly a month. I don't think its a good idea to bring me to meet your parents," explained Hyun Heon slowly.

"Don't you want to meet my parents?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Of course I do!" Hyun Heon replied at once, "But I don't want them to get a bad impression of me,"

Kyuhyun smiled and placed his hands on both of her shoulders, "Don't worry. My parents would not care much about that. They are more than happy to welcome you to the house. Actually, I've suggested this idea to my mum a few days ago and my parents immediately agreed without any hesitation. They knew our relationship long ago and they were looking forward to meet you,"

"Jincha?(Really)" asked Hyun Heon, surprised, "Its not a lie right?"

"Of course its not," replied Kyuhyun, "Do you think I'll lie to you?"

"Very hard to say," muttered Hyun Heon with a smile.

"Bwo?(What)" said Kyuhyun, "Ya! So I take it that you'll be coming to my house?"

Hyun Heon remained quiet.

"Silence means consent. I'll inform my parents," said Kyuhyun, grinning.

"Ya!" exclaimed Hyun Heon, "I didn't say anything at all!"

"Too bad! Consent means consent," replied Kyuhyun with a grin, "Don't worry too much. Your expression looked like you're going to the examination hall in any minute,"

"Will it be ok?" asked Hyun Heon, "I'm nervous,"

"Its natural to be nervous," Kyuhyun told her, "I was nervous too when I visited your mum,"

Hyun Heon sighed and gave a nod. Kyuhyun stared at her and took her hand and placed it on his lips. He gave it a gentle peck and looked back at her.

"Do you know how important it is to bring you to meet my parents?" Kyuhyun said softly.

Hyun Heon remained quiet and Kyuhyun continued.

"It means alot to me. Alot. I never once brought any girl back to meet my parents. You're the first one and the only one, and I'm quite sure you're the last too,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh while a tear when down her cheeks.

"Have been dating secretly in the past, haven't you? That's why you did not want to tell your manager although he is close to you," joked Hyun Heon.

"They are the past. I only care about the present," replied Kyuhyun, still holding her hand.

Hyun Heon blushed and pointed to the piano in front of them.

"I think we have rest enough," she said, "Can we get back to practice now?"

"Ani(No)," Kyuhyun pouted, "My fingers hurts alot,"

"I'll help you to massage them when we get back home," said Hyun Heon with a smile.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," replied Kyuhyun, giving her a wink before turning back to face the piano.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello~ I'm so sorry for the SUPER LATE update!!! I was busy partying the past few days with my family members!!! MIANHE!!! The performance chapter will be the NEXT chapter!!! I promise!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!! :D

Again, I do not own this picture ^^

P.S: Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon in Philippines now!!! Haha! P.ELFs, you must be very HAPPY NOW!!! Haha! Can understand your feelings!!! Haha!