All I Want For Christmas Is You...(Part Three) CONFESSION

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Hyun Heon ah," Kyuhyun began.

"Hmm?" Hyun Heon looked up and stared back at Kyuhyun.

"I've got something to ask you," said Kyuhyun, bitting his lips. He had never felt so nervous before, not even on stage performing.

"What is that thing you are going to ask me?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling.

"The thing you said in the church just now," Kyuhyun said slowly, "Was it truly from your heart? Do you really mean it?"

"Kyuhyun oppa(Brother), I said alot of things just now," replied Hyun Heon, "Can you be more specific?"

Kyuhyun bit his lips even more, "The one that you said you will always be with me, every minute, every second. You remember that?"

"Oh," said Hyun Heon as she recollected the scene where she told Kyuhyun after she gave him the watch, "I remember,"

"Was it truly from your heart?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"Of course," said Hyun Heon, "That was meant for the sho-"

"How about in real life?" Kyuhyun cut her off, "Do you mean it for real life? Not for the show, just me,"

"Wh...why are you asking this?" Hyun Heon asked as she was shocked that Kyuhyun would ask her this question.

"Because I want to know. I want to know how you feel towards me. I want to know that I'm not stuck in a one sided love, only secretly crushing on you," said Kyuhyun, slightly louder than his normal voice.

"B..bw...bwo(What)?" said Hyun Heon. She was more than shocked.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and continued, "Everything I do, everything I say is from my heart. It is not meant for the show. I don't care about the show's rating. It is meant for you only,"

Hyun Heon was speechless. She was too shocked to open to talk. It was the first time a guy ever confessed to her. She did not know how to react. She could feel her heart was going to jump out any minute. Just then, the door lift opened. They had reached the doorstep of their house. Hyun Heon stood quietly in shocked while waiting for Kyuhyun to open the door. However, before opening the door, he turned and faced her with his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I've shocked you," he said gently, "That is my true feelings towards you. I just don't want to suffocate myself anymore,"

Hyun Heon remained silent.

"I'll give you time to consider," he continued, staring at the shocked Hyun Heon, "I won't force you though. I don't want you to be hurt again. I just hope...hope you can give me a chance to make you happy,"

With that, he turned and opened the front door and went inside the house.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for keeping you all waiting!!! Sorry! Sorry!  Here's the chapter you guys have been waiting and yearning for!!! PLease comment MORE!!!

This is my first time writing confession scene so please pardon me if its not that good....!!!

I do not wish to see lesser comments after Kyuhyun had confessed to Hyun Heon~...I changed the story plot for you guys! I need your support till the end!!! :D

Again, I do not own this picture! :D