PROM Night + Birthday Surprise (Part 1)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~At SM International School-Ballroom~

Everyone from the graduating classes went to the PROM night on Saturday. After that day, the students would not be going to school anymore. Some of the students would be transfered to SM training school for their last training before debuting as a singer or an actor. As for those celebrities such as Min Young and Hyun Heon, they can focused on their career. Both Min Young and Hyun Heon reached their school just in time for the event. However, Hyun Heon saw some unfamiliar faces among the crowd.

"Min Young ah~" said Hyun Heon, pointing to one particular stranger," Is he from our school? I've never seen him before,"

"Oh," replied Min Young," We were supposed to bring our own dance partners to PROM, thats why we could bring other people in,"

Hyun Heon turned and faced her with an shocked expression on her face.

"Bwo? (What)"

Min Young nodded, "Gee, I forgot to tell you that after you came back from the toilet that day,"

Hyun Heon used her two hands and covered her face, "Then what am I going to do now? I did not bring any partner with me!"

After hearing what Hyun Heon had said, Min Young pointed to herself, "Doh! I'm your partner for today. I'm Kyuhyun's subsitute,"

Hyun Heon pushed Min Young's head away, "Then how about you? Where's your partner?"

"I do not have one," replied Min Young, frankly, "So I'll go with you. Might as well we dance together tonight, since we always dance together during our performance on stage,"

"Aisshh! But this is different!" said Hyun Heon as she walked up the stairs.

The PROM night had started when everyone was gathered inside the ballroom. In the ballroom, at the front was a stage with different musical instruments such as, piano, guitar and drum set. To the left of the ballroom laid a whole row of buffet for the students as well as for the teachers. To the right of the ballroom, there were round tables and chairs (Which can fit 10 people) for people to sit down and enjoy their food. Nonetheless, the middle of the room was where the people danced. Both Min Young and Hyun Heon sat on one of the chairs and stared at the people who were dancing.

"This is so boring, without a partner," grumbled Hyun Heon.

"Thinking of bringing Kyuhyun oppa(brother) here?" teased Min Young.

"Ani(No)! Who will bring him here, I won't!" replied Hyun Heon, now staring at the people queuing up to take the food.

"Then who will you bring?" challenged Min Young.

"None," lied Hyun Heon.

"Then you should not said it was boring in the first place," replied Min Young, "In fact, you can only bring Kyuhyun oppa(brother) here,"

"Wae(Why)?" asked Hyun Heon, facing her now, with one of her eyebrow raised up.

Min Young pointed to a direction, somewhere near the entrance of the ballroom. Hyun Heon followed the direction where Min Young's finger was pointing and she saw it. The last thing she ever want to see on that day was them, the production crew of WE GOT MARRIED.

"Now I'm doomed!" said Hyun Heon.

"Hmm? Why?" asked Min Young.

"I've no partner," replied Hyun Heon, turning to the direction of the stage, avoiding of being called out by the production crew members.

"You're right and Kyuhyun oppa(brother) isn't here also," said Min Young, also did what Hyun Heon had done, "That means you need to run the show alone,"

However, before Hyun Heon could do anything to save herself from the production crew, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello Hyun Heon ssi! Can we interview you for a while?" asked the MC of the show.

Hyun Heon forced a smile and stood up reluctantly, "Sure, no problem,"

MC: You're graduating today?

Hyun Heon: Yes, I am.

MC: Wow, did you bring any dance partner?

Hyun Heon was stunned. She dreaded this question so much.

"Ani(No)..." she replied, smiling.

"How I wish someone can save me now...."thought Hyun Heon as she scanned through the whole ballroom. She found out there were alot of people staring at her, others were continuing dancing and eating. Obviously, she could not grap a person out of nowhere to pretend as her dance partner.

"Oh," said the MC, "Then did Kyuhyun come with you today? I heard he has gone to Japan for a performance with Super Junior,"

"Err...about this...I...." muttered Hyun Heon who was thinking hard on how to answer the MC's question, "He....Err..."

Before Hyun Heon could find her answer, the lights suddenly turned off, leaving the whole ballroom in pitched darkness. Screams could be heard acrossed the ballroom. Nobody knew what had happened.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello friends!!! Here's another update!!! I'll continue writing tonight! :) Stay tunned!!! Haha! See ya!

Again, I do not own the picture! :D