Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 1) Journey

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Finally, the day for Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon to go to Jeju Island for their photoshoot had arrived. For the past two weeks, their managers had been keeping an eye on them. Other than the show(WGM) itself and at home, the managers would be by their side, preventing for meeting them each. Therefore, they cherished the time they spent at home after their schedule every night. Kyuhyun even stopped playing Starcraft for the two weeks, just to stay by Hyun Heon's side.

This day, everyone gathered in the Departure Hall, waiting to board the plane. There were some fans around to take pictures of them. However, being considerate ELFs, they did not make alot of noise and just stood outside and took their pictures. Some even waved at them, hoping their idols would wave back at them. They wanted to give their idols some private space. They did not want them to feel irritated and annoyed at their actions. The managers of Super Junior, Universal Girls and Sora were by their side while the PD and the production crew of WE GOT MARRIED went to Jeju Island earlier to prepare for the shoot. The managers kept giving each other eyes signals but the four idols disregarded it.

The SJ manager tried to talk to Kyuhyun to distract him from looking at Hyun Heon. Leeteuk and Sora were standing at one side, waiting the officer to check their passports and air ticket. Hyun Heon was standing near Kyuhyun but her manager managed to distract her by telling her that its her turn to put her luggage for the machine to be sent to the plane for them. However, Hyun Heon was not strong enough to carry her luggage herself. She struggled and Kyuhyun noticed it. Without any hesitation, he walked over to Hyun Heon and grabbed Hyun Heon's wrist and gestured her to move back while he carried her luggage onto the machine. Finally he got a chance to be next to Hyun Heon...all thanks to her heavy luggage. He was not even interested what his manager hyung (brother) was talking about.

"Kumowo(thank you)," said Hyun Heon softly.

"You're welcome," Kyuhyun smiled back. As he wanted to carry on the conversation with her, he heard Hyun Heon's manager calling her.

"Not again," Kyuhyun said quietly, but quiet enough for Hyun Heon to hear.

"I'm coming," said Hyun Heon as she walked and joined her manager and Sora. While walking, she turned her head and looked at Kyuhyun but he was already being called back by his manager.

She turned back and joined Leeteuk and Sora. Both Leeteuk and Sora exchanged glances with each other and stared at Hyun Heon.

"Are you alright?" asked Leeteuk while Sora handed her a sweet to eat.

"Everything will be fine," Sora told her.

"I'm alright actually," said Hyun Heon, with a meek smile, "I'm just tired though,"

"Guys, you can go in now," said Sora's manager as she came and joined the three of them.

With that, the whole group went inside the VIP waiting room and headed to board the plane. While walking, the managers redistribute the air tickets to the Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon, purpose was to prevent them to sit together. As for Leeteuk and Sora, they were not affected. When they had boarded the plane and were finding their seats, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon found out that they were seated very far from each other...one at each end. There was no way for them to talk. Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had no choice but to sit with their own managers. They did not feel like talking to their managers and instead, they did their own things. For Kyuhyun, he was listening to the songs from his ipop while Hyun Heon flipped open a magazine to read. This went on even after the plane had taken off...but the good thing was the flight is only one hour.

After some time....

"Do you want to eat anything?" asked Hyun Heon's manager.

"No," replied Hyun Heon as she carried on reading her magazine.

"Why are you treating me so coldly?" asked her manager, "We did this for all of you,"

"Yea right," said Hyun Heon as she continued staring at the magazine, refusing to have eye contact with her manager unnie(sister)

Before UG manager could carry on, someone interupted her.

"Sorry," said a familiar voice, "I'm just wondering if I can exchange my seat with you?"

"Oh Sora ssi," said UG manager and Hyun Heon immediately turned her head and faced Sora.

Sora was smiling at them.

"Why?" asked UG manager.

"I'm bored sitting with my manager unnie(sister) so I'm just wondering if I can change place with you just to chat with Hyun Heon? I'm so sorry to have such a selfish request," said Sora.

"Oh," said UG manager as she turned to look at Sora's manager. She was staring back at them, "Alright then, I'll change place with you but please, just sit with her. I do not wish to see her with-"

"I understand," said Sora as she cut her off, smiling "I'll help you to keep an eye on her,"

With that, UG manager went off to sit with Sora's manager. Hyun Heon closed her magazine and turned to Sora with a relieved smile.

"Kumowo unnie(Thank you sister), you just saved my life. I feel so suffocated here," said Hyun Heon.

Still smiling, Sora handed her an Ipad. But, Hyun Heon still did not get the meaning....she shot her a curious look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the other end of the plane, Kyuhyun was listening to his ipod with his eyes closed. He did not want to think of anything at the moment. He was listening to it for about 20 minutes and he opened his eyes to look around. As usual, he expected his manager hyung(brother) to be beside him, keeping an eye on him but surprisingly, he was not there. Beside him was Leeteuk. Realising that Kyuhyun finally opened his eyes, Leeteuk grinned at him.

"Finally, you're willing to open your eyes," he said, staring at Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun stared back at him with a Where-Is-Manager-Hyung(brother) kind of look.

"Surprise," said Leeteuk.

"Where's hyung(brother)?" asked Kyuhyun as he plugged off his earpiece.

"I'd changed my seat with him," replied Leeteuk, ping his bag, "I told him I need to discuss with you about the SS4 performance in Macau,"

"Oh," said Kyuhyun, "What is it? You've got new ideas again to surprise the fans?"

"Anio(No)," replied Leeteuk, smiling.

"Eh? Then?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Tada!" said Leeteuk as he passed Kyuhyun an Ipad, "I used that as an excuse so I can seat with you,"

"What's this for?" asked Kyuhyun, "I'm not in the mood to play any games now," After that, he turned back to listen his songs again.

"Well," sighed Leeteuk, "Then I guess I'll have to talk to Hyun Heon myself,"

"Bwo?(What)" said Kyuhyun at once when he heard Hyun Heon's name. He immediately turned and faced Leeteuk, who was smiling away, "Hyung(brother), what did you just say?"

"Pabo(You idiot)," said Leeteuk, "Sora and I have came out with an idea to help the two of you to communicate. We have planned this out earlier. We know the managers will try to separate the two of you as far as possible,"

"Ahh," said Kyuhyun, getting the full picture, "So this Ipad is for communicating with Hyun Heon?"

"Yeap," replied Leeteuk, "But we must act as if we're discussing something from the Ipad or else the others will get suspicious,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun and he pressed to the app where he can talk to Hyun Heon through there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to Sora and Hyun Heon's side...

"What's this for, unnie(sister)?" asked Hyun Heon, curiously.

"You'll find it out yourself," Sora smiled.

Before Hyun Heon could ask another question, an message suddenly came out on the screen. It was from....yes...from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Hyun Heon ah, are you there?

After seeing the message, Hyun Heon turned to Sora with a bright smile. She finally got the meaning...the purpose of Sora changing her seat with her manager unnie(sister).

"Kumowo unnie(sister)," said Hyun Heon.

"No problem," replied Sora, "We promised that we will help the two of you. But just for one condition. Can I read Kyuhyun's messages too? Just to be convincing enough for the managers to believe,"

"Of course," said Hyun Heon as she continued typing.

Hyun Heon: Of course! Is Leeteuk oppa(brother) there too?

Kyuhyun: Yea~ No privacy....

After reading that message, Sora laughed at Kyuhyun's witty reply while Leeteuk was hitting him by the arm.

Kyuhyun: What are you doing now?

Hyun Heon: Hmm...talking to you?

Kyuhyun: Did you hurt yourself when you carried your luggage just now?

Hyun Heon: Anio(No). Kumowo(thank you) for helping me. :D

Kyuhyun: That was what I should do anyway...I'm your...er hem....not convenient to say the full word. I bet Sora ssi is reading it too. Just to be convincing~

Hyun Heon: She's reading it along with me. Its ok...I get your meaning.

Kyuhyun: I miss you.

Hyun Heon: I miss you too.

"Ya!" said Leeteuk, "Stop typing those mushy stuffs! I'm reading it you know!"

"I didn't tell you to read it," replied Kyuhyun, staring back at the Ipad screen, "Its your free will,"

"Do you want me to take it back?" asked Leeteuk as he went on to snatch the Ipad from Kyuhyun's hand.

"Ah no, no, no," said Kyuhyun, "Fine, I'm sorry,"

"Good," said Leeteuk, smiling at his own victory, "You can use it now," He handed back the Ipad to Kyuhyun.

With that, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon chatted with each other through the Ipad until they had reached Jeju Island. The managers did not suspect anything about them during the flight but when they had gotten down the plane, the managers were by their side again. However, one good thing was, they were still able to see each other. Always look at the bright side. Ha!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another update!!! Muahaha! Thank you for supporting!!! Please look forward to the next chapter!!!

COMMENT MORE! LOL!

Haha! Have a nice day!

Btw, SS4 Taiwan has ended! Next stop will be at Singapore!!! Ahhh!!! I'm so excited!!! Kekeke! Siwon even mentioned in his twitter...their next stop is to invade Singapore! Lols! Haha!

The picture above, I do not own it but its what Kyuhyun and Leeteuk wore for this chapter...although there's an additional Ryeowook in it...but I don't think all of you will mind haha! Just don't care about the word, "Dispatch" LOLS!!!! :D