Trip To Jeju Island...(Part 2) Unwillingness...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

As long as they had reached the airport in Jeju Island, all of them had to take a bus to their destination, which was their resort where they will be staying for the next two days. Needless to say, during the bus trip, Kyuhyun had to sit with his manager hyung(brother) while Hyun Heon had to sit with her manager unnie(sister). This time round, Leeteuk and Sora did not change their places and both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon understand why they did not change it. Reason was because it will be way too obvious if they keep staring at the Ipad. Furthermore, Leeteuk and Sora also must have their private time together.

When they had reached the resort, the PD and the production crew members of WE GOT MARRIED were already waiting for them in the cafe. They went forward to greet them. The resort is near the beach...not really near...but just next to the beach. Therefore, they can see the sea view by just sitting beside the window in their various rooms.

This is where they'll be staying: http://alohomorra.com/beach-resort-hotel-architectural-design-in-maldives-with-the-beautiful-scenery-of-the-sea/ 

"We've booked five rooms for the all of you," said the PD as he greeted them after they had gotten down the bus, "We already have our own rooms. Its just nearby your rooms. Do you want to discuss who will be staying together or I sort it out for you?"

"I'll have a room with Hyun Heon," said Sora as she turned and faced Hyun Heon with a smile, "We can chat throughout the night if we're not tired. Of course, I'll still keep an eye on her. Is that okay for you unnie(sister)? Because I do not wish to stay in a room myself," Sora turned and looked at Hyun Heon's manager after saying that.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon's manager although she was quite reluctant about it. But in the end, she let Sora to have a room with Hyun Heon.

"Then I shall share a room with Kyuhyun," said SJ manager.

"By the way," continued the PD, "I forgot to tell you that the bed is a couple bed. Just in case..."

"I'm not sleeping with you," said Kyuhyun immediately as he heard that the bed was a couple bed, "It feels so weird,"

"So who do you want to sleep with? Hyun Heon? Haha!" joked the PD but no one was laughing along with him except for his production crew members.

"I don't mind," said Kyuhyun softly, but only his manager hyung(brother) and Leeteuk could hear. His manager instantly shot him a warning and Kyuhyun look away, pretend he did not see it.

"I'll have a room with Kyuhyun then," said Leeteuk, "Since we oftently sleep with each other in our dorm,"

Upon hearing that, both Sora and Hyun Heon's eyes grew wide big. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun saw it but they hid their laughter by biting their lips.

"Ok set," said the PD as he handed them the keys to their various rooms, "I'll see you guys in half an hour time at the studio there," He pointed to a particular direction. Its a small building and its near where they're staying. Its just a walking distance away from their rooms.

And so, Leeteuk will be sharing a room with Kyuhyun and Sora will be sharing a room with Hyun Heon. Both Leeteuk and Sora seemed to be their saviours...actually, they are their saviours. They cannot imagine if they had to share a room with their managers for the next two days. Its as though like living inside a prison, being guarded by people.

All of them proceeded to their own rooms with their luggages while the PD and the production crew members went to the studio to prepare for the shoot. Kyuhyun went with Leeteuk to their rooms and luckily for them...I think its God's will, Sora and Hyun Heon was just next door. But the bad thing was their managers' rooms were near their rooms too. Their rooms were just a few rooms away from their rooms...

In Leeteuk and Kyuhyun's room....

"Do I really have to sleep with you?" asked Kyuhyun as he took off his jacket.

"You can choose. Between me and manager hyung(brother). Who do you want?" said Leeteuk as he looked at his dongsaeng. He knew that Kyuhyun was just joking with him. But he played along.

"Of course I'll choose you," replied Kyuhyun with a maknae(youngest member in the group) smile, "I'll be digging my own grave if I choose to have the same room with manager hyung(brother),"

"Haha," laughed Leeteuk as he took his sunglasses and opened the door,"Come on, we need to go now. Don't keep them waiting,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had reached the studio, the managers and Sora and Hyun Heon were already waiting for them. Sora and Hyun Heon turned and gave them a friendly smile and the PD walked to them with a wave.

"All of you are early!" he told them as he gestured them into a room.

There was a table in the middle of them room and there were chairs around for people to sit. There's a projector screen at the front of the room. The PD was going to brief them what they will be doing later. So, all of them settled down on the seats. Hyun Heon sat with manager while Kyuhyun sat with his manager. Both Leeteuk and Sora were sitting together.

"Okay," said the PD as he pressed for his next slide, "For today, we'll take the shoot in the studio. Tomorrow, we will focus the shoot outside. So today all things will be done in the studio,"

Everyone nodded and the PD continued, "After a while, Sora and Hyun Heon will go and try their gowns before Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Two of you will wait for them and I'll flim the process,"

"Alright," said Leeteuk.

"But we'll have some changes along the way. Like as for now, we have a change of plan for Kyuhyun," said the PD.

"Me?" asked Kyuhyun. He looked at Hyun Heon and then turned and faced the PD, "What change of plans?"

"Erm," said the PD as he looked into his documents which he was holding, "I would require you to take off your shirt for one of the shoot,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun opened his eyes wide big. Not only him, Leeteuk, Hyun Heon and SJ manager opened their eyes wide too. All of them knew what the reason was. It was such an absurb request for Kyuhyun to take his shirt off.

"I'm not doing this," said Kyuhyun, immediately.

"But this is for the shoot," said the PD, who does not know anything.

"I'm not doing it and this is final," Kyuhyun repeated his point again.

"Is it very important to do this?" asked the SJ manager, "Is it really that neccessary?"

The PD nodded his head, "Because of the design of Hyun Heon's dress, it will look even nicer if Kyuhyun don't wears it,"

"I guess, Kyuhyun why not have it a go then?" said the SJ manager.

"What?" exclaimed Kyuhyun as he sat up, "No! I'll not do it!"

With that, he opened the door and walked out, shocking everyone. After seeing that, Hyun Heon stood up and ran after him. As she was about to reach the door, her manager stopped her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To find Kyuhyun oppa," replied Hyun Heon.

"I forbid you to go," her manager said.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon loudly. She was flaring up, "So don't blame anyone for delaying the shoot then,"

"Will you be able to convince Kyuhyun?" asked the PD.

"I'm able to," said Hyun Heon, "Trust me,"

"Alright then," said the PD, "I think we should let her go and convince Kyuhyun. Or else the shoot will be delayed,"

Before the managers could said anything, Hyun Heon had already ran out of the room to chase Kyuhyun, leaving behind the managers looking rather dumbfounded. Both Leeteuk and Sora was smiling to themselves.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hais! The comments are getting lesser guys!!! I'm disappointed!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!

Here's another chapter for you guys!

Again, I do not own this picture :D The picture is taken from Jeju Island :D