Lunar New Year...(Part 9) Strolling

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

As requested by 4everlovingkyu, I don't know he would change it in future, but this is his current one.

Kyuhyun's car (video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R_DfoCU87Q 

Car number: 07라 6141 

"Where are we going?" asked Hyun Heon as she put on her seat belt.

"Han river," replied Kyuhyun, smiling back to her.

"Han river?" asked Hyun Heon, "For?"

"For a walk," Kyuhyun replied her, "My family will go to the Han river to have a stroll whenever its Lunar New Year. But, this year, I just want to be with you,"

Hyun Heon smiled upon hearing Kyuhyun's sweet reply.

"You should have told me earlier," she said softly.

"If I told you before time, you would insist to go with my whole family," replied Kyuhyun while he drove out to the main road.

"But, will we be caught?" asked Hyun Heon.

"I don't think so," replied Kyuhyun, "Every year during the Lunar New Year, the Han river is quite quiet as many people were celebrating in their house. If we becareful, I don't think we will get caught,"

"Ok," said Hyun Heon and she looked out of the window.

"Do you want to buy any supper?" asked Kyuhyun, pointing to the roadside stalls while his the other hand was driving the car.

"Hmm, alright then," said Hyun Heon, "What would you like to have?"

"Tteokbokki (Rice cake)," replied Kyuhyun.

With that, he drove his car to the road side. Kyuhyun looked away to the other side to prevent from being recognised while Hyun Heon unwind the car window with her nerdy glasses put on.

"Ahjussi(uncle)!" she called out to the seller, "One packet of Tteokbokki(rice cakes) please!"

When he passed her the packet of rice cakes, she handed him a five dollar note.

"Kamshahamida(thank you)," said Hyun Heon as Kyuhyun drove the car to the main lane.

"Are you going to eat now?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Anio(No)," replied Kyuhyun, "We'll eat it after we finished the walk. It may not be a long one as its really cold outside,"

"Alright then," Hyun Heon smiled.

It was nearly an hour drive from Kyuhyun's house to the Han River. When they have reached their destination, Kyuhyun parked his car in the open car park and walked out of the car with Hyun Heon, leaving the packet of Tteokbokki(rice cakes) in his car. However, he brought along one more thing. His sunglasses.

"How are you going to see when you're wearing your sunglasses at night?" asked Hyun Heon.

"I don't know?" replied Kyuhyun cheekily. He had already wore his sunglasses. "Maybe I'll fall on you," With that, he went on to hold Hyun Heon's hand. He did not wear a glove like Hyun Heon did. Therefore, the cold wind was blowing against his bare skin. He tried to hide the fact that he was cold but Hyun Heon noticed it faster than him.

She took out her gloves and gave it to Kyuhyun. But, Kyuhyun rejected it.

"Ya! How about you?" he asked, "Your hands will be freezed,"

"How about your hands?" snapped Hyun Heon, "Wouldn't your hand be freezed too? Its already numb,"

"Aisshh," said Kyuhyun, pushing away the gloves, "Wear it back now,"

"If its like this," said Hyun Heon, "I'll not wear it too," She put her gloves inside her handbag.

"Fine," said Kyuhyun and he took Hyun Heon's hand again and put inside his side pocket together with his hand, "This shall be our solution to the problem,"

"Problem solved~" sang Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun laughed and pinched her on the nose with his the other hand.

"I never knew Han river is so beautiful at night," commented Hyun Heon as she and Kyuhyun strolled along the river side.

"We should come oftently," said Kyuhyun, "Maybe, we should call Teukkie hyung(brother) and Sora along,"

"Won't that be way too obvious?" asked Hyun Heon.

"You're right," sighed Kyuhyun, "I wonder by when we can date openly. Its really suffocating to prevent ourselves for not being caught by people,"

"Don't worry," said Hyun Heon as she stood in front of Kyuhyun, still holding his hand, "By then, everything will be alright," She shot him an encouraging smile.

Kyuhyun nodded and went on to hug her on behind. Both of them were facing the river right now and were enjoying the breeze although they were cold. As long as they were together with each other, they do not fear anything. This kind of feeling is more than just love and infactuation with each other. Its not like the same kind of feeling Kyuhyun felt many years back when he was in love with another girl. The kind of feeling he is experiencing now was another kind, yes, he love Hyun Heon yet with commitment. He do not want to leave her. Although the show was going to end in two months time, Kyuhyun do not want to let go of Hyun Heon. He wants to feel her embrace, smell her hair and also, play with her. He finally could experience the kind of love his Leeteuk hyung(brother) was experiencing, that kind of feeling when both Seohyun and Yonghwa filmed WE GOT MARRIED together and were made to say goodbye after many months of depending on each other. He did not want the feeling when both Seohyun and Yonghwa were saying goodbye during their last show. He wants to hold on to Hyun Heon forever and never let her go.

"Why are so quiet?" asked Hyun Heon as she rested her head on Kyuhyun's chest while he was hugging her.

"I'm just thinking of something," replied Kyuhyun as he hugged her even more.

"Promise me something," Kyuhyun said softly as he touched Hyun Heon's hair.

"What thing?" asked Hyun Heon from the front.

"Promise me not to cry or get upset with anything when I'm not with you," said Kyuhyun, "Not even after we finished filming the show(WGM),"

"I really don't know how to live without you by my side," said Hyun Heon, honestly, "I can't imagine life after two months when we each have our own things to do,"

 "Me too," said Kyuhyun, "But I do not wish to see you being upset for some matters. I want to see the bubbly Hyun Heon eventhough we're not together. Not together physically but our heart will still remain as one,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and tried to force down her tears before they will flood her whole face.

"Araseo(I get it)," said Hyun Heon.

However, before Kyuhyun could continue, he felt a mysterious hand on his back. He turned around and saw that mysterious person. His eyes grew wide opened and stuttered,

"Noo...noon...Noona(Sister)?"

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoz guys~ Here's another update. Hope you all like it.

Please comment!!!

The comments are getting lesser...I don't know why...is it my story is too boring?

By the way, can I know who is going to SS4, Singapore, 18 Feb?

Again, I do not own this picture.