Lunar New Year...(Part 10) Finally A Proper Kiss

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

SONG RECOMMENDATION!!! Listen to it while reading!!!

Song: You Make Me Wanna by Blue

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRwT08kXhI 

It was Ara who patted Kyuhyun's back.

"Surprise to see me?" asked Ara with a smile.

Just then, Kyuhyun's parents walked towards them. When Hyun Heon saw them, she immediately turned and gave them a bow. She too, was as shocked as Kyuhyun. They did not expect to meet them at that place.

"Quite different this year huh?" said Kyuhyun's father, "Instead of following us to here, you brought Hyun Heon along,"

"I'm really sorry," Hyun Heon said apologetically to both Kyuhyun's parents. He should follow them in the first place not with her during the Lunar New Year.

Ara went to Hyun Heon's side and whispered into her ear, "My father is just joking with you. It was because that every year, we had to drag Kyuhyun along with us to have a walk here. All of us were quite surprised that he would come to this place automatically with you,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon understood Ara's meaning and turned and faced Kyuhyun who is now red in the face and smiling awkwardly.

"You do not need to say it that specifically," said Kyuhyun.

"She's your girlfriend," teased Kyuhyun's mother, "She have every right to know,"

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun, scratching his neck.

"I think we should split up," suggested Kyuhyun's father, "Many fans knew we're Kyuhyun's parents and if they saw one more mysterious girl with his family, there will soon be rumors saying that Kyuhyun is dating,"

"You're right," Kyuhyun's mother agreed smiling to the two, "We'll see you at home,"

With a nod from Kyuhyun's appa(father), the three of them continued walking while Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon head back to the carpark. They did not want to walk any further, just to play safe and also, to eat the Tteokbokki(rice cakes) in the car. Both of them hold their hands while walking to the carpark which was quite a distance away from the place they met Kyuhyun's parents and Ara.

"Oh, it was there," said Kyuhyun, pointing to a particular car.

"Who's car is that?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Noona(sister)," replied Kyuhyun.

"Ah, I see," Hyun Heon pouted and nodded her head.

When they reached Kyuhyun's car, Hyun Heon went in the car first and waited Kyuhyun to join her inside. Kyuhyun immediately took out his sunglasses once he sat down comfortably on the driver seat. Hyun Heon took out the packet of Tteobokki(Rice cakes) which they bought along the way while driving to Han River. It was their supper. Hyun Heon opened the cover and the aroma filled the whole car, making the both of them hungry.

"Ah," said Hyun Heon as she took one rice cake and placed it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth.

Kyuhyun ate it and he too, took a piece of rice cake and fed Hyun Heon. Unfortunately, the piece of Tteokkbokki(rice cake) was too big for Hyun Heon's to eat it in one go. The side of was stained with some of the sauce. Upon seeing that, Kyuhyun laughed and went on to wipe away the sauce using his thumb.

"Was that very funny?" asked Hyun Heon as she went on to take another piece of rice cake.

Kyuhyun nodded his head while chewing the rice cakes, "Of course,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon hit him on the arm. After that, she went on to search her mini mirror in her bag and checked whether if the sauce is still there. When she saw that her entire mouth was totally clean, she kept her mirror and turned to the packet of Tteokkbokki(rice cakes). To her horror, the plastic box was entire clean! Not a piece of rice cake was left for her. Hyun Heon turned to Kyuhyun and gave him a hungry glare.

"Why did you eat all of the rice cakes?" she asked.

"Do you want the last one?" asked Kyuhyun, poking a small piece of rice cake from his mouth, "I haven't eat this part yet,"

"Jincha(really)?" asked Hyun Heon, giving him a suspicious glare.

Kyuhyun nodded. Being convinced by Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon went closer to him...closer...and closer. As she was about to bit the untouched rice cake from Kyuhyun's mouth, Kyuhyun immediately back the piece of rice cake into his mouth and swallowed it down (because its a small piece of rice cake). With that, he went closer and placed his lips on Hyun Heon's lips. When Kyuhyun's lips went in contact with her lips, Hyun Heon's eyes grew big with surprise. On the other hand, Kyuhyun already had his eyes closed and his left hand took the empty plastic box to throw into his car dustbin while his other hand went on to touch Hyun Heon's neck, pulling her closer to him. After throwing the rubbish successfully, he placed his hand on Hyun Heon's waist.

Hyun Heon was still stunned at the sudden kiss by Kyuhyun but soon recovered to her normal state when she found out that Kyuhyun was nibbling gently at her lower lip, asking for entrance. She let him in without any hesitation. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Kyuhyun's lips on hers again. She could feel Kyuhyun's tongue in now, sometimes he also her lips, making Hyun Heon craving for more.

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped kissing her and broke apart with Hyun Heon, causing Hyun Heon, again to be shocked at his action.

"Why did you stop?" asked Hyun Heon but once she found out that her eagerness to kiss Kyuhyun, she immediately scratched her neck awkwardly, "I mean...I mean..."

Kyuhyun laughed and went closer to her again. This time round was not to kiss her first but to take off her so-called nerdy glasses. He put them aside and went on to kiss Hyun Heon again. However, before his lips could touched Hyun Heon's lips, Hyun Heon stopped him by saying, "Without my glasses, I can't see. I didn't wear my contact lens,"

"You do not need to see when you kiss me. I don't like kissing you with your nerdy glasses on," replied Kyuhyun. With that, his lips crashed on Hyun Heon's lips again and both of his hands went back to their original positions.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello guys!!! Here's another update!!! Hope all of you will like it!!! Haha!

Just to inform you guys, I'll be going to SS4, Singapore, 18th Feb!!! But, I bought the PARTIALLY RESTRICTED AREA Seat! Very UNLUCKY I know! I don't think I can see anything based on some of the responses from last year's SS3! They say the boys looked like lightsticks from the seat! Furthermore...the stage and and screen will be blocked! Hais! How? How? But one consoling thing is that, I can still hear them!

By the way, please comment my story!!!

Again, I do not own this picture and video! :D

Have a nice day! ~ CONGRATS TO SUJU!!!!