New Year Eve...(Part 2) GATHERING

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

The door opened and it was Sungmin who opened the door for them. A smile broke in his face as he saw the three of them.

"Hyung(Brother)!" he shouted to the people inside the house, "They've come!"

With that, the three of them took off their shoes and went into the house. The apartment was filled with people. Can you imagine sixteen people in the same apartment? The noise level was unbearable! Leeteuk ran as fast as could and squeezed through everyone in order to get to the three of them. However, his main purpose was only Kang Sora.

"You came," said Leeteuk with a smile.

"Ne..." replied Sora as she smiled shyly back at him.

"Ya! Teukkie hyung(Brother)!" said Kyuhyun from one side while both he and Kyuhyun observed the couple, "I came too. Why didn't you greet me?"

"I'm your hyung(Brother)!" replied Leeteuk, "Hyun Heon ssi! The other members are here already. They're inside,"

"Ah~ I see," said Hyun Heon

The two couple went on to join the others in the living room. Henry, Donghae and Eunhyuk were dancing at one side while Shindong, Yesung and Jin Hyun were eating at the dinning table. Siwon, Sungmin, Zhoumi and Kristine were chatting at the other side of the living room.

"Hyun Heon ah!" said Min Young, running out of the kitchen to hug her, "You made it!"

Ryeowook walked out of the kitchen after Min Young. He went to Kyuhyun's side and gave him a What's-Up-Bro handshake. Needless to say, Ryeowook was the chef for that night and Min Young was his assistant. Kyuhyun took off his jacket and placed it on the sofa with his bag and went to the dinning table.

"Anything to eat?" he asked.

"Here," said Siwon as he passed him a chicken wing, "This is nice! Ryeowook just invented it with a new flavor. It has kimchi taste in it,"

"Jincha(Really)?" said Kyuhyun in awe, "Seems like I missed out alot of good food when I'm away,"

"Haha!" laughed Shindong, "You did missed out alot of good food but you earn yourself a girlfriend,"

Shindong pointed to Hyun Heon who was talking to Min Young.

"Are you jealous?" Kyuhyun challenged him, "Just get engaged with your girlfriend then,"

"I will, don't worry," said Shindong as he took another chicken wing. It was his eighth wing already.

Kyuhyun took a paper plate and took some food and went over to join Hyun Heon, Min Young and Ryeowook. He stood beside her and ate his dinner. However, he would feed her some food as she was talking to Min Young at that moment while Ryeowook was running in and out of the kitchen.

Just then, Sora opened her bag and took out a few boxes of drinks. Everyone around her was surprised and curious to find out what it was. As usual, Sora had prepare something for Super Junior. Leeteuk helped her to take it out from her bag.

"This is citron tea," said Sora, "I just bought it while coming here. Since you guys are singers, this may help to smoothen your throat,"

"Wouldn't it be heavy?" asked Leeteuk as he checked Sora's back, "You shouldn't put inside your bag. You'll get a backache,"

"Teukkie hyung(Brother)!" said Donghae, "We're visible you know!"

"Oooo~Sister in law!" said Sungmin.

"KAMSAHAMIDA(THANK YOU)!!!!" All of them shouted together.

Sora stood there shyly and shook her hands, "Its alright,"

Everyone laughed and went back to do their own things. Hyun Heon stood there and tugged on Kyuhyun's shirt. He was eating something and he looked at her curiously (Imagine that face) and she gestured him to go closer to her. Kyuhyun went closer and Hyun Heon whispered into his ear.

"Will I look bad that I didn't bring anything to give you guys?" she asked.

"Anio(No)," replied Kyuhyun as he turned and faced her, "This doesn't make you look bad at all,"

"But-" said Hyun Heon.

He knew what she was thinking. With that, he took her hand and went inside a room. He made her sit on the bed while he took a chair and sat in front of her.

"Why do you feel bad for not giving us things?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Because, this is basic courtesy," replied Hyun Heon as she bit her lips, "I mean I should have bring something along with me when I'm visiting someone elses' home,"

"Babo(Silly girl)," said Kyuhyun as he pinched Hyun Heon's nose, "My hyungs(Brothers) are more than happy that you're willing to attend this party. You're too sensitive,"

Hyun Heon kept quiet and stared at Kyuhyun.

Being more convincing, he went on.

"Sora have been giving us tonics ever since the show(WE GOT MARRIED). So being our so called Sister in law, she have the rights to take care of us. Don't think too much,"

Kyuhyun gave Hyun Heon a smile and went to sat beside her on the bed.

Hyun Heon smiled back, "I guess I'm too sensitive just now,"

Kyuhyun nodded and his arms went over Hyun Heon's shoulders, pulling her for a hug.

"Just remember," said Kyuhyun while Hyun Heon rested her head on his chest, "My hyungs(Brothers) and I will not be angry with you for such a small matter,"

Hyun Heon nodded as she laid back on Kyuhyun's body.

"Do you know," began Kyuhyun, "You're sitting on my bed?"

Upon hearing this, Hyun Heon sat up straight and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Jincha(Really)?" she asked.

"Yea~" replied Kyuhyun, "This is my room. I'm sharing the room with Donghae hyung(Brother),"

"Ohh~" said Hyun Heon as she scanned around the whole room.

"Ya!" Kyuhyun laughed, "You sound like a detective,"

"Maybe I can try to become a cop if I'm tired of being an idol," joked Hyun Heon, "Then I can arrest those bad people like you,"

"Me?" said Kyuhyun as he pointed to himself, "In what way I'm bad? I'm Mr Perfect,"

"I only heard of Mr Simple," teased Hyun Heon, poking her tongue out, "I never heard of Mr Perfect at all,"

"Then you'll know this person called Mr Perfect today," said Kyuhyun, seductively as he leaned forward.

Seeing that Kyuhyun was coming closer, Hyun Heon used her finger to push Kyuhyun's head away.

"Aissh!" said Kyuhyun, in an innocent manner, "Why did you push me away? Waeyo(Why)?"

"Mianhae(I'm sorry)," said Hyun Heon, "But there's too much people around,"

"But this may be the only chance we can be together without the cameras," whined Kyuhyun.

"Mianhaeo(I'm sorry)," said Hyun Heon as she tugged Kyuhyun's sleeves, "There will be a next time,"

"I'll be looking forward to that then!" Kyuhyun gave Hyun Heon a cheeky smile.

"I don't know you're this kind of person," said Hyun Heon.

"What kind of person?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"Someone who likes to kiss alot," replied Hyun Heon.

"Ya!" protested Kyuhyun, "I'm not this kind of person! At least the person whom I kissed is you not anyone else. Count yourself lucky then!"

"Oi!" said Hyun Heon, "Did I put a gun at your head and force you to kiss me? No right?! I haven't settle scores with you when you took away my first and second kiss. At both situations, I was not even prepared at all!"

"You doesn't need to prepare in the first place," said Kyuhyun, "Then how will you explain the fact that you kiss me back? Huh?"

Hyun Heon was speechless. Both of them knew the answer for this, which is Hyun Heon love him as much as he loves her. However, Hyun Heon was too shy to say it out. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was waiting for her answer. Also, he love staring at the dumbfounded Hyun Heon who was caught up by giving him the true answer. After a few minutes of awkward silence, the door clammed opened and Donghae walked in.

"There you are!" said Donghae, "All of us have been finding you two since just now. I had to inspect every rooms just to find the two of you!"

"Ya! They are here?" asked Eunhyuk as he joined Donghae by the side, "This is a party guys! Not a dating session," Eunhyuk teased the two of them.

"Everyone gather in the living room now!" shouted Sungmin from outside.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon did as they were told. The two of them went out of the room together with Eunhyuk and Donghae. After everyone had gathered in the living room and the music was switched off. Sungmin cleared his throat.

"We still left one hour to the countdown," he began, "So, Shindong hyung(Brother), Yesung hyung(Brother) and I have come up with a game for us to play,"

"What game?" asked Leeteuk, standing beside Sora, "No funny business,"

"Don't worry!" said Yesung, "We'll helping you!"

"What exactly is the game?" asked Siwon.

"Tada!" said Shindong as he took out a plate.

"Cookie sticks?" asked Donghae, raising an eyebrow," You're playing a game using cookie sticks?"

"Yeap!" replied Sungmin, "Since we have female guests in our dorm, we've come up with a couple game for them to participate,"

"Ooo~ Couple game," the others were getting excited, as they looked from Leeteuk to Sora, Sora to Hyun Heon and then to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Another update ya!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!!

Again, I do not own the picture!!!!