Their Last Day Together...(Part 1) Last Dinner As A Married Couple

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Finally, it was their final day of filming the show(WGM). Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were mentally prepared for this day to arrive. They accepted the fact that Kyuhyun will be going to Japan after filming the show and they would be separated for eight months. However, they knew that their feelings for each other are true and genuine. Therefore, they were prepared to film the show and present their best together as a couple for their fans and supporters of the show on that night.

On that day, Hyun Heon had a rather tight schedule and she had to rush all of them so that she could go back early to spent more time with Kyuhyun as well as prepare their last dinner at home. Her manager drove her back right after her schedule. Hyun Heon immediately rushed upstairs and when she opened the front door, she saw a pair of shoes on the shoe cabinet.

"Eh?" she thought, "Is there someone inside? Kyuhyun oppa(brother) told me that he will end his schedule at eight o'clock the earliest. Who can it be then?"

Slowly, she took off her high heels and crept to the living room. On her way to the living room, she saw the dining table was filled with decorations. The table was covered with a dark red cloth while in the middle of the table, there were candles and rose petals lying on the table itself. Beside the table, there was a keyboard belonged to Kyuhyun. Before she could reach the living room, she smelled cooking of food coming from the kitchen. Then, she walked quietly to the kitchen door and peeped inside. There was a man standing, back facing her. Hyun Heon could recognize him in just one look. He was no other than Kyuhyun himself. Kyuhyun turned around and smiled at Hyun Heon.

"You're back," he said.

"I thought you told me that you'll be back home at eight o'clock tonight?" Hyun Heon asked in shock.

"I lied to surprise you," replied Kyuhyun. He went on to place his arms around Hyun Heon, "You must be tired after your schedule,"

"Just a little," said Hyun Heon as she looked up and faced him, "You cleared your entire schedule for today?"

Kyuhyun nodded his head and continued, "Of course I did. I delibrately requested for lesser schedule for today so that I can spend more time with you, especially today,"

"Hmm," said Hyun Heon. She sniffed the air and broke free from Kyuhyun's embrace and went striaght to the kitchen, "You're cooking?"

However, before Hyun Heon could stepped into the kitchen, Kyuhyun immediately jumped in front of her with his both arms spread open, blocking her way to the kitchen.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" said Kyuhyun, "You can't enter,"

"Waeyo(Why)?" protested Hyun Heon, "I want to check whether if you're doing fine,"

"I'm doing fine, really fine. Way too fine," said Kyuhyun. His arms did not leave its original position.

"Then let me go in!" exclaimed Hyun Heon as she jumped up and down to get a slight view of inside the kitchen but Kyuhyun kept blocking her way.

"Ani(No)!" said Kyuhyun. Then his arm went on to hold Hyun Heon's shoulders and pushed her to her room, "Now, go bathe and I shall continue cooking,"

"But-" said Hyun Heon and she was cut off by Kyuhyun.

"No more buts," said Kyuhyun. With that, he gave Hyun Heon one last push into her room.

"Wait!" said Hyun Heon after Kyuhyun had turned and walked back to the kitchen. After hearing Hyun Heon's voice, he turned and looked back at her.

"Where are all my luggage and belongings?" asked Hyun Heon,"I just pack all my clothes in the luggage and my bookd in one box. Where are they now?"

"Oh!" said Kyuhyun. He gave a facial expression as if he just remembered something, "I forgot to tell you that they have took our luggage and belongings and sent it back to our dorms already. I've chose a set of clothes for you to wear. Its hanging inside your closet,"

"Ah~" said Hyun Heon with a smile, "Kumowo(thank you)!"

Kyuhyun smiled and went back to the kitchen while Hyun Heon took the set of clothes that Kyuhyun had prepared for her to the bathroom.

When Hyun Heon had finished showering, she found out that Kyuhyun had not done with the cooking yet. Then, she went to sit down on the couch and switched on the television to browse through some drama. But none of them interest her. All she cared was Kyuhyun in the kitchen, cooking their dinner. She had never seen Kyuhyun in an apron before.

"Are you done?" asked Hyun Heon from the living room.

"Yea! Yea! Soon! Soon!" Kyuhyun shouted back.

However, Hyun Heon was not convinced by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sounded like as if he had messed up with something. She decided to 'pay him a visit' in the kitchen. Ans so, she walked slowly and quietly to the kitchen and crept behind him.

"Boo!" Hyun Heon shouted into Kyuhyun's ear, causing him to jump.

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun, "Why did you come in? I told you not to come in, right?"

"I have nothing to do so I came in to petrol the kitchen," said Hyun Heon, smiling cheekily.

"Yea right," said Kyuhyun, "As well as to check on me,"

"I didn't say that," said Hyun Heon, sticking out her tongue. Hyun Heon scanned through the whole kitchen and finally her eyes fixed on the table in front of her and Kyuhyun. It was very messy and the raw food just scattered everywhere, including the vegetables. She looked at Kyuhyun in horror.

"I thought you said you're doing fine?" she asked.

"Ye...yea," said Kyuhyun, scratching his neck awkwardly, "It is fine,"

"You called this fine?" said Hyun Heon, "This is so messy," Hyun Heon reached out to take a piece of carrot that Kyuhyun had sliced earlier on, "Such a funny shape,"

"I'm just a beginner," said Kyuhyun.

"You never cut any vegetables or meat before?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun just merely shook his head.

Hyun Heon sighed and went on to hold his hand and guided him to cut the food properly.

"It should be cut like this," said Hyun Heon, patiently.

"This should be a surprise for you in the first place," Kyuhyun grumbled and continued, "I want to do this for you yet now, you're doing it,"

"It's really a big surprise for me with all this mess," laughed Hyun Heon but she went on to kiss Kyuhyun on the cheek, "But I can feel your sincerity. Kumowo(Thank you),"

Kyuhyun smiled, "Luckily, this is my last dish. So you can try the other three dishes,"

With that, Kyuhyun, along with Hyun Heon, cooked their last dish for their dinner together. Finally, they were done after forty five minutes of chopping the ingredients and cooking them. But, they were not done clearing up the mess.

"How about this?" asked Hyun Heon, pointing to the messy table.

"Just leave it," said Kyuhyun, who was half dead by that time, "The production crew will clear it for us later," After that, he shot an evil smile at Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon smiled and nodded in agreement.

Then, Hyun Heon took the last dish out to the dinning table with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun waited for her and helped her to sit on the chair before he went to sit on his seat. There were four dishes on the table. There were pasta, tokkpokki(Korean Rice Cakes), Spicy Seafood soup and also lastly, the stir fried black pepper pork. The stir-fried black pepper pork was prepared by Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon stared at the food on the table and hesitated to move her chopsticks. She did not know what to eat first.

"This is my first time cooking for a girl," began Kyuhyun, "So, please be lenient to grade my cooking skills,"

Hyun Heon laughed and went on to taste the pasta that Kyuhyun had cooked. At the moment when Hyun Heon tasted the pasta, she frowned a little and stared at Kyuhyun, realising that he was looking at her, anticipating to what she was going to say.

"So how was it?" Kyuhyun asked as he leaned forward.

"Hmm," said Hyun Heon, while she forced a convincing smile at Kyuhyun, "Not bad,"

"Really?" said Kyuhyun with a smile, "Then go on and try the other dishes,"

Hyun Heon slowly reached out and took the tokkpokki(Korean Rice Cakes) and ate it. Then, she drank the spicy seafood soup. However, within seconds, she was coughing non-stop until Kyuhyun had to go over and pat on her back.

"Is their something wrong?" asked Kyuhyun as he kept on patting her back, "Does it taste horrible?"

"A...Anio(no)!" replied Hyun Heon, "It...it taste delicious. I just choked on the ricecakes just now,"

The truth was, it tastes horrible...horrible with a capital 'H' in front. The pasta was too salty. The tokkpokki(korean rice cakes) were overcooked and the spicy seafood soup was way too spicy. But Kyuhyun was sincere to cook for Hyun Heon and she did not want to disappoint Kyuhyun.

"Really?" asked Kyuhyun, again and he went on to taste his own dishes. But, his reaction was way too epic than Hyun Heon. He immediately spit the food out and went on to drank lots of water.

"Ya!" he told Hyun Heon, "Why did you say it taste delicious when it tastes so horrible?! I just realized I put too much salt in the pasta and the soup, its no difference from the chilli drink in the supermarket!"

Hyun Heon bit her lips and kept quiet.

Seeing that Hyun Heon did not reply him because he raised his voice at her just now, he took away the three dishes and said in his normal tone, "Lets don't eat this. We'll eat the pork will do,"

"Ani(no)!" said Hyun Heon, pulling back all the dishes and placed it in front of her and she began to eat it again, "It taste fine,"

Kyuhyun was rather guilty to shout at Hyun Heon earlier on and she was not angry at all. Furthermore, she went on to eat the food which it tasted so horrible.

"You don't really have to eat it," Kyuhyun said while he took Hyun Heon's hand to stop her from continue eating the food.

"It really taste alright," said Hyun Heon, looking at Kyuhyun, "Every dish has a unique taste. This is my first time trying something like this. I like it anyway. It taste delicious,"

"Really?" asked Kyuhyun as he doubled confirmed with her.

Hyun Heon nodded her head and smiled, "I like everything that is prepared by you,"

Being touched, Kyuhyun leaned in and hug Hyun Heon, "Kumowo(Thank you). Only you knows how to appreciate what I cook,"

Hyun Heon smiled and hugged back, "I'll be waiting for you to cook for me next time,"

Kyuhyun nodded and broke the hug. He stared at her and continued, "Don't forget this, The last guy who prepared a meal for you is me. No more after me, araseo(get it)?"

"So that's why you cooked for me?" asked Hyun Heon as she leaned in and stared at Kyuhyun's face.

Kyuhyun nodded his head.

"What if I break the promise?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling.

"Then you'll get it from me," replied Kyuhyun with an evil look on his face, "I'll fly back from Japan immediately and settle scores with you. Don't forget, I'm petty,"

Hyun Heon laughed, "Araseo(I get it). Then I'll have to keep breaking my promise so you'll fly back and look for me,"

"If you're not scared of it then try it," replied Kyuhyun, "From then you'll see the real evilmaknae,"

With that, Kyuhyun leaned in and kissed Hyun Heon's nose,"Don't forget you're mine, only mine, forever mine. I owned you Lee Hyun Heon," He said it softly to Hyun Heon so that the camera could not captured what he was talking about.

"Fine," said Hyun Heon, with a embarassed smile. She was shy about what Kyuhyun had told her, "I promise you,"

With that, both of them proceeded back to eat their dinner. Throughout the whole dinner, they kept talking to each other. Also, Hyun Heon finished everything Kyuhyun had cooked, although it tastes horrible. After that, she pointed to the keyboard right beside them and asked Kyuhyun,

"Why is your keyboard here? They forgot to deliver your keyboard back is it?"

"Oh," said Kyuhyun while he walked to the keyboard and sat down in front of it. Hyun Heon stared at him curiously.

"What are you doing?" asked Hyun Heon.

"To perform for you for the last time before I fly to Japan," replied Kyuhyun with a smile.

Then, he started played the keyboard and he sang 'I Believe'. For this time round, Kyuhyun sang it with even more emotion than he was performing on stage. The whole song described his feelings for Hyun Heon...also the things he want to tell Hyun Heon. Everything was expressed in the song itself. Because he had practised many times, he would able to play the song smoothly and looked at Hyun Heon sometimes. On the other hand, Hyun Heon watched Kyuhyun performed again, while she's his only audience at that moment. The song is for her. Thinking about their relationship with each other, tears began to form inside Hyun Heon's eyes and they rolled down from her cheeks to lap. Hyun Heon did not bother to wipe it away. She wants to remember this scene. Its the last time Kyuhyun would be performing for her.

Song: I Believe

Video + Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD1rDuAjgQk

Kyuhyun's version of 'I Believe': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMUagPJ0XA 

 After Kyuhyun had sing finished the song, Hyun Heon clapped with tears rolling down her face non-stop. Kyuhyun was somewhat influenced by her. He could feel that his tears were forming but he forced them down. He went to Hyun Heon and pulled her out from her seat and hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you," he said.

"Me too," said Hyun Heon.

"You must live well, araseo(Understand)?" said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded in his embrace.

Before they could say anything, Kyuhyun's phone rang.

"Ne...Araseo(i get it)," said Kyuhyun while he was talking to someone on the other line, "Okay...Bye,"

"Who called?" asked Hyun Heon as she saw Kyuhyun had put down his phone.

"Its the PD," said Kyuhyun, "He told me to sent you back to your dorm so along the way, he'll film us. The others are waiting downstairs now. We need to leave now,"

The last few words that Kyuhyun had said seemed to piece Hyun Heon's heart. They need to leave now, they need to leave the place where they had stayed for the last six months together. Its filled with lots of memories for them. For that moment, Hyun Heon did not wish to go, same goes to Kyuhyun. Hyun Heon took one last look of the whole house and went to take her bag.

"I'll miss staying here," said Hyun Heon.

"Me too," said Kyuhyun.

With that, Kyuhyun went to interlock his hand with Hyun Heon and switched off the lights of the whole house. Both of them walked outside the house and closed the gate for the last time and went down to film the rest of the show for that night. It was such a sad scene....both of them could not bear to leave the house...

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!!! How do you find my this chapter???? I admit I did take some ideas from Kyuhyun's WE GOT MARRIED (Real life) but I tried to change the plot somehow...Sorry!!! I really hope you guys like it!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE~

Time really flies....last Saturday was SS4 Singapore...one week had passed so fast and I still miss them alot...Hais....

Again, I do not own this picture!!!

Have a nice day!!!