Lovely Discussion

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

When both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon went back to their house, Hyun Heon went to bath first before Kyuhyun. After that, when Kyuhyun was bathing, Hyun Heon came out from her room and took out the fruits in the fridge. She washed the fruits and cut it in small pieces and placed them neatly on a plate. Hyun Heon was so engrossed in cutting the fruits until she did not notice Kyuhyun had entered the kitchen. Kyuhyun secretly crept to her back and suddenly hugged her on the waist. Hyun Heon jumped immediately and turned behind and saw Kyuhyun's face next to her.

"Did I surprise you?" he asked softly.

"A little," said Hyun Heon, holding onto his hand. He was still hugging her.

"What are you doing?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I'm cutting fruits so we can eat later," replied Hyun Heon.

"I don't like to eat fruits," Kyuhyun pouted, "Unless..."

"Unless?" said Hyun Heon as she continued to cut the fruits.

"Unless you feed me," replied Kyuhyun.

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon turned her head again and she saw Kyuhyun was serious about it.

"Fine," Hyun Heon said with a smile.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," said Kyuhyun and he released his grip and went on to take the plate of fruits to the living room while Hyun Heon washed the knife and the chopping board.

When Hyun Heon had finished washing, she went to the living room to join Kyuhyun. He was watching the television with the plate of fruits, untouched. She sat beside Kyuhyun. Once she sat down, Kyuhyun put his arms around Hyun Heon's shoulders. Seeing that Hyun Heon was surprised at his sudden action, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"I've been always wanting to do this," he said, "I finally got the chance to do it,"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh and went on to take a fruit for herself. While she was munching away, she felt a nudged on her hand. She knew who it was.

"What?" she asked.

"Ah~" said Kyuhyun, pointing towards his mouth.

She then went on to take another piece of apple and placed it in front of Kyuhyun's mouth. Kyuhyun ate it without any hesitation.

"By the way," he said while chewing, "What do you want to perform for the special stage? Any ideas?"

"Hmm," said Hyun Heon, "Since Leeteuk oppa(brother) and Sora unnie(sister) are playing the piano together, why don't we play the piano and sing a song together? Or do you want to dance? I'm fine with it,"

"Dance?" said Kyuhyun, "No! No! No! I'm not dancing,"

"Why not?" asked Hyun Heon, laughing at Kyuhyun's immediate reaction, "I thought you are dancing kyu?"

"Because I'll be dancing for the other special stage," Kyuhyun said softly.

"Sorry? What did you say?" asked Hyun Heon, eating another piece of apple, "I couldn't hear you,"

"I just don't feel like dancing," lied Kyuhyun, "I'm a ballad singer,"

Hyun Heon laughed again, "And you claimed that you're the dancing machine in Super Junior,"

"I am," replied Kyuhyun, smiling, "So what do you want to perform?"

"Ah!" said Hyun Heon as she stood up suddenly and took the plate of fruits to the kitchen and ran to the study room.

Being curious, Kyuhyun followed her to the room. When he stepped into the room, he saw that Hyun Heon was already seated in front of the keyboard. Hyun Heon went on to play a song without any score sheet in front of her. Kyuhyun, who was watching her, was amused that she could play the piano very well. He somehow found the song she played very familiar. However, he did not say anything and waited her to play finish the whole song. When Hyun Heon hit the last note, Kyuhyun instantly clapped his hands.

"This song is so familiar," said Kyuhyun.

"This song is called 'Perhaps Love'. Remember now?" replied Hyun Heon, "Since we're having a duet together, why not we perform this song together? Furthermore, there's two parts, male and female,"

"Oh~" said Kyuhyun then he pointed to Hyun Heon, "So you have been wanting to sing this song with me is it?" He with her evil maknae smile.

"ANIO!(No)," Hyun Heon replied loudly, "I didn't mean that way!"

"Ah, ah, ah, I understand," said Kyuhyun, still smiling, "You can't resist my charm,"

"Anio(No)!" said Hyun Heon as she stood up and she kept waving her hands.

When Hyun Heon went closed to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun pulled her hand and brought her closer. He hugged her while laughing. Hyun Heon, finally knew that she had fell into his trick, hit his back.

"Ya!" she shouted, "Was that funny?"

"Of course," said Kyuhyun, "I like seeing the innocent side of you,"

"But I don't like to be tricked," said Hyun Heon, "It only makes me feel very gullible,"

"You are gullible," said Kyuhyun as he broke off the hug and pinched her cheeks. He leaned closer and whispered into her ear, "Thats why I will fall for you,"

Upon hearing that, Hyun Heon looked into Kyuhyun's eyes. He was really sincere about it. He had made up his mind to date her.

"You do not need to be so obvious," Hyun Heon warned him.

"Am I really that obvious?" Kyuhyun whispered back.

Hyun Heon nodded.

"Ok! I'll take note of that," he smiled and went to sit in front of the keyboard.

"So are we performing that song?" asked Hyun Heon as she stood in front of the keyboard.

"As you wish," replied Kyuhyun as he pressed on the keyboard, "But I'll have to learn how to play it,"

"I can teach you," said Hyun Heon, innocently.

"Yes!" said Kyuhyun, "I've been waiting for you to say this,"

"Ya!" said Hyun Heon as she realised she fell into his trick again, "I'm not teaching you anymore. You go and learn yourself,"

With that, she went out the study room, secretly laughing to herself. Kyuhyun immediately went out of the room as well. He caught Hyun Heon's hand just in time before she went into her room.

"Are you angry?" Kyuhyun asked seriously as he thought Hyun Heon was really pissed off by his attitude just now.

Hyun Heon did not say anything although she was controlling her laughter. She showed him her sulky look.

"I'm sorry," said Kyuhyun, "I didn't mean it to tease you all the time-"

Hyun Heon cut him off by shaking her hand off from his grip.

"I'm sorry," said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon finally turned and faced him, "Was that really funny? For teasing me? This is what you get for your punishment,"

With that, she went forward and kissed him on the cheek and immediately closed her bedroom door.

Kyuhyun, who was stunned at Hyun Heon's sudden reaction, touched the place where Hyun Heon had kissed and stared at the wooden door in front of him. He had been tricked by Hyun Heon all along. He laughed at his own foolishness and went into his room. He saw that he had a message. It was from Hyun Heon. It says,

"Babo(silly), I'm not angry at all. Don't worry too much and have a good sleep. See you tomorrow,"

Kyuhyun smiled upon reading the message and looked at his wallpaper for the last time before getting up his bed.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's another late update!!! So sorry!!! I was sick!!! Arghh!!! Running nose and sore throat...hais!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! :D