New Year Eve...(Part 3) COUPLE GAME

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Bad idea," said Leeteuk, "I don't like the sound of it,"

"The game is called Pepero. Am I right?" continued Kyuhyun, "Hyung(Brother)! Don't you have other better ideas? There is only five girls here and the most we only need five boys. Then what will the others do?"

"Oh," said Zhoumi, smiling, "I don't mind to be the audience,"

"Me too!" added Henry, raising up his hand, "I don't mind to be the spectator too!"

"I'm in!" said Hyun Heon.

Everyone turned and looked at Hyun Heon with shocked faces. Among all, Kyuhyun was the one who suffered the greatest shockness. He stared at his girlfriend and whispered into her ear.

"Ya! What are you doing?" he asked, urgently.

"Since I did not give you an answer just now," replied Hyun Heon, "I shall give you one through the game,"

"Are...are you serious?" asked Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon blushed and continued, "Don't make me change my mind. Or I'll have to choose Eunhyuk oppa(Brother) as my partner,"

"Bwo?(What) Ya!" said Kyuhyun and he turned to face the others, "I'm in too!"

Hyun Heon giggled at her victory.

"Then Teukkie hyung(Brother) and Sora ssi will be one pair," announced Sungmin.

"When did I ever want to play this game?" protested Leeteuk.

"Too bad, we already chose the two of you in the first place," replied Shindong, still eating.

"Min Young will team up with Ryeowook," said Siwon.

"Waeyo?(why)" asked Min Young.

"We're the game masters," replied Shindong, chewing to his chicken wing, "You'll have to listen to us!"

"But-" protested Min Young.

"Nevermind then, I'll team up with you," said Ryeowook, smiling, "Remember, we once won against Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon in twister,"

"Oi!" yelled Kyuhyun, "Do you have to bring that incident out again? Its just one second only! I'll win you in this game,"

"Are you sure?" asked Ryeowook, "I'll try my best to win you,"

"Okok!" Sungmin stoppped the two maknaes(Youngest one), "You two can argue later on. So next pair is Jin Hyun and Yesung,"

"Wait," said Yesung, "I'm in too? I thought I'm one of the game masters?"

"Too bad," said Shindong, "Most people voted you,"

"Last pair," announced Sungmin, "Kristine will be with Donghae,"

"Then how about me?" asked Eunhyuk, shaking his hands around.

"Next time then," replied Shindong, "I don't mind you to join me eating, I need company,"

"Araseo(I get it)," Eunhyuk grunted as he sat beside Shindong at the dinning table.

"Let the game begins!!!" Sungmin shouted.

First pair to start was Kristine and Donghae. Sungmin placed a cookie stick in front of them. Donghae took the first bite and slowly as he was moving towards Kristine, nearer and nearer, Kristine's eyes were on the cookie in front of her. The cookie stick became shorter and shorter and when Donghae's head was just inches away from her, she bit off ther cookie stick.

"Woah~" shouted everyone as Sungmin went on to measure the length of the remaining cookie stick.

"Five centimetres," announced Sungmin, "Not bad!"

Next up was Jin Hyun and Yesung. Everyone Universal Girls members were lauging at Jin Hyun as Yesung was her ideal type. The game had started and Jin Hyun ate the cookie stick slowly, as slow as Yesung. Everyone around them were getting frustrated.

"Ya!" complained Donghae, "Do it faster!"

"Yesung ah!" continued Leeteuk, "Just do it like a man!"

Upon hearing that, Yesung increased his speed in eating the cookie stick and Jin Hyun was too surprised to that till she unknowingly bit off the cookie stick. Everyone sighed.

"Why did you bit off the cookie biscuit?" asked Kristine, hitting her dongsaeng(Younger one).

"I was too shocked," replied Jin Hyun, covering her face.

"So how did we do?" asked Yesung, cleaning his mouth.

"Erm," said Sungmin, "Eight centimetres," He showed him the ruler and the remaining cookie stick.

"Not too bad," said Yesung and he went forward to give a high five to Jin Hyun, who was still covering her face.

The game was getting intense as it left with three groups of couple. It was Ryeowook and Min Young who volunteered themselves first. They stood facing each other and when Sungmin placed the cookie stick in front of them, they started biting the cookie as fast as they could and when the cookie stick had become shorter, they slowly bite off bit by bit until Ryeowook stopped in front of Min Young's lips.

"Three centimetres!" shouted Sungmin and everyone cheered and applauded.

Both Ryeowook and Min Young gave each other a high five and went to the join the others on the floor. They were leading.

"Lets make the game more interesting," said Shindong, "How about Leeteuk hyung(Brother) and Kyuhyun versus each other at the same time?"

"Good idea!" Donghae agreed.

"Together! Together! Together!" the group chanted.

"Alright," said Leeteuk, finally, "Let's do it together then,"

Sora shot him a nervous glare and Leeteuk returned her a smile.

"Don't worry," he assured her, "Just stay there and wait for me,"

"Ooo~" said Henry, "Teukkie hyung(Brother)! We heard that!"

"Stay there and wait for me~" sang the whole group and Leeteuk went on to hit Henry's head, who was the closest to him.

"Ready," said Sungmin, "Set go!"

The intense game had started.

Leeteuk placed the cookie stick at his lips and started biting off the cookie stick in an accelerated speed. He went closer and closer to Sora, who was closing her eyes, waiting for Leeteuk to come. On the other hand, Kyuhyun ate the cookie stick together with Hyun Heon. Both of them worked in harmony , biting off the cookie stick at the same time.

As Leeteuk came closer, his lips touched Sora's lips and Sora immediately bit off the cookie biscuit but Leeteuk was fast enough to push his lips further inside her as he bit off the last bit. Everyone cheered upon seeing the Teuksora couple kissed. At least, this time round they played it better than they played once during WE GOT MARRIED show for the Christmas special. On the other side, Kyuhyun was also trying his best to bite the cookie stick with Hyun Heon. As their heads were coming closer and closer, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tilted his head as he continue to bite the cookie stick. Hyun Heon did the same thing. The moment had come as their lips touched each other. Hyun Heon's stomach did a backflip as though her intestines were tangled together. This time round, she was prepared for the kiss. It was their first official kiss. Kyuhyun too, thought that his heart was going to jump out at any moment when he pushed his lips further onto Hyun Heon's lips.

Finally, he bit off one last bit before lifting up his head to face the others.

However, he found out that everyone else was staring at them. Some giggled.

"What?" said Kyuhyun, "You told us to play the game and we did it as we're told,"

"We know," replied Zhoumi, "But we didn't call the four of you to kiss in front of us,"

"Why don't you try it yourself?" said Leeteuk, giving Zhoumi a cookie stick, "There's no way not to avoid each other's lips!"

"Well, we didn't touched each other's lips," said Ryeowook, "And we managed to remain three centimetres of the cookie stick,"

"Thats because you're not eager to win," snorted Kyuhyun.

"Or lets say, not eager to kiss each other?" Donghae teased the four of them.

Next, he was attacked by Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Donghae ran around the whole living room while others laughed.

"Stop! Stop!" Sungmin stood in between them, "Can I measure the cookie stick now?"

As Leeteuk was going to hand over the remaining of his cookie stick, he asked Sungmin.

"Why are you wearing a glove?"

"To prevent myself from getting infected by your love bugs," replied Sungmin, smiling away.

With that, he took and measured the cookie stick while Shindong helped to measure Kyuhyun's cookie stick.

"One centimetre," announced Sungmin.

Everyone cheered and teased Leeteuk and Sora.

"Oh no, no, no," said Shindong after sometime.

"What?" asked Eunhyuk as he showed his gummy smile.

"I think the winner is Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon," replied Shindong. He gave the others an unbelievable look, "0.8 centimetre,"

Everyone stared blankly at the both of them upon hearing the results. Eunhyuk and Donghae came forward and hit Kyuhyun at the back.

"Ya! I didn't know you're good at this other than playing Starcraft," both of them said together.

"Or," continued Min Young, nudging Hyun Heon's arm from the side, "Did you both practice it with each other oftently?"

"As a saying goes, practice makes perfect," continued Leeteuk.

"Then do more with our sister in law!" teased Sungmin, "I bet she'll enjoy it,"

"Ani!(No)" said Sora, shaking her hands with her head bowed down with embarassment.

"Hey guys!!!" Henry suddenly shouted from the side. He stood up with his hands holding a watch, "New Year is coming!!! Its just few more seconds to go!!!"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys like it!!! I did it in a rush! So please pardon me for any mistakes!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

Have a nice day!

Again, I do not own this picture!!! ^^