Finally, The Wait Is Over

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Kyuhyun had been taking care of Hyun Heon in the hospital for the first two weeks after she had been hospitalised. Now, one month had passed and gradually, Kyuhyun had gone back to attend his schedules. He could not let his fellow members helped him to go for his schedule everytime. It will arouse suspicion from the public and the media. So, having no choice, he forced himself to attend his schedules while letting the others take turns to take care of Hyun Heon in the hospital.

Most of the time, Kyuhyun would attend his schedules with a lifeless state. Before any show recording, he would sit in one corner and stared blankly to space while letting time passed. If his hyungs(brothers) were with him, they would try to talk to him and cheer him up. Otherwise, he would be alone. Kyuhyun did not play his computer game, Starcraft after he had came back to Korea. One reason was that, he had no time to play as he needs to look after Hyun Heon in the hospital. The other reason was he did not have the mood to play.

On this day, Kyuhyun had just finished recording a variety show and he greeted everyone on the set before going to the backstage. Again, he was restless and lethargic. He did not sleep well for the past one month nor he ate well. He walked back to the backstage room with his manager. His manager passed him a bottle of mineral water to clear his throat after singing during the recording of the variety show. When he entered the backstage room, he sat down on the armchair and rested his head, comfortably on it. Before he could closed his eyes for a while, his phone rang. Feeling annoyed, Kyuhyun took out his phone from his bag lazily and looked at it. It was Donghae who called him.

"Donghae hyung(brother)," said Kyuhyun as he closed his eyes and rested on the armchair again after picking up Donghae's call.

"Kyuhyun ah!" said Donghae, urgently in the phone, "I need to tell you something important,"

"What is it?" asked Kyuhyun, monotonously. But, after a few seconds, he jumped up from his armchair with a shocked expression in his face. His manger looked at him curiously. "Bw...bwo(what)? You...You're not kidding me right, hyung(brother)? I'll...I'll go over right now!"

With that, Kyuhyun cut the call and picked up his bag on the floor and ran out of the backstage room.

"Where are you rushing to?" asked his manager hyung(brother) as he caught up with Kyuhyun in the carpack.

"Hyung(brother)," said Kyuhyun as he stopped suddenly, "I need your help,"

"Alright, alright," replied the manager as he looked at Kyuhyun who was in front of him, sweating like mad, "What help,"

"Drive me to the hospital. Now," said Kyuhyun, "I'll tell you the whole thing along the way there,"

Without further ado, both Kyuhyun and his manager jumped into the car and the manager drove the two of them to the hospital with fast speed. Upon reaching the hospital, the manager let Kyuhyun drop off first before he drive to the carpark to park his car. Kyuhyun ran as fast as he could to the seventh floor, where Hyun Heon's ward is. The people in the hospital had already been familiarised with Kyuhyun's presence as he kept on coming back to the hospital everyday to visit Hyun Heon, like as if he's coming back to his own house.

Finally, he had reached Hyun Heon's ward, he pushed opened the door, hard and rushed in. However, he found out that there were nine pairs of eyes staring back at him. Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young were there. Eight people with eight pair of eyes, staring straight back at him. But, there's one more person looking back at him.

It was the person whom Kyuhyun wished to talk to, the person whom Kyuhyun wished she could wake up from her long sleep. The person was wide awake and sitting on her bed, looking back at him. Kyuhyun could felt his tears are coming out anytime but he was too happy to say anything. The feeling of happiness overwhelmed his whole heart. He had the urge to go forward and hug that particular person.

Yes, she is no other than Hyun Heon herself. It is a miracle that she had woken up from a coma.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO PEEPS!!! Here's a chapter that you guys are looking forward to it!!! I'm so sorry its a short chapter! MIANHE!!!

But I hope you will enjoy reading it and

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! Thank you!

Have a nice day and I do not own this picture! :D