The Course Of True Love Never Did Run Smooth...(Part 2)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young were walking along the corridoor after they had came out of Hyun Heon's ward. All of them were going to attend their schedules except for Donghae, who was going back to the dorm to rest. They remained quiet until they had gone into the lift. It was Min Young who broke the silence.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" asked Min Young.

Everyone looked at her. All of them were uncertain of the exact answer. They were worrying about this issue actually.

"I hope so," said Eunhyuk, "I think Kyuhyun will make her remember him,"

"Correct," continued Sungmin, "If she can remember us and get use to our presence so fast, she'll be able to do like wise for Kyuhyun,"

"But Kyuhyun oppa(brother) hurt her feelings," Jin Hyun said out frankly, "All of you didn't see how frail she was when she heard the news about him dating with that Japanese actress. I know its not his fault but, at least, he must let her to listen to his explanation. That's the difficult part,"

"Kyuhyun can do it," said Leeteuk, confidently as he looked at the others, "Because, he's the only remedy to fixed her feelings in her own heart,"

"I'm sure she'll forgive him," said Ryeowook as he looked at Min Young and smiled at her while Donghae nodded his head.

Just that Ryeowook had finished talking, the lift door opened and all of them walked to the car park, returning to their various manager's car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back in Hyun Heon's ward, Kyuhyun stood rooted on the ground after the others left. His eyes never once left Hyun Heon. He had the urge to run forward and hug her but he recalled what he hyungs(brother) had told him. Slow...steady and gentle. He did not want to frighten Hyun Heon also. Hyun Heon sat down on her bed and stared back at Kyuhyun. She was looking back at him as if she was looking at an unfamiliar stranger. She was told that she knew him, he is someone she's close with. But, at the moment, she could not figure out who the person in front of her is.

Kyuhyun then walked slowly towards Hyun Heon's bed. Seeing that she did not move away from him, Kyuhyun sat down on the bed and in front of Hyun Heon.

"Do you know who I am?" asked Kyuhyun, soothingly.

Hyun Heon shook her head.

Kyuhyun looked rather dissapointed upon hearing Hyun Heon's reply but he did not give up.

"I'm Kyuhyun, Cho Kyu Hyun," Kyuhyun said his name slowly so that hopefully, it could get into Hyun Heon's mind.

"Kyuhyun?" said Hyun Heon, looking back at him innocently.

"Ne," replied Kyuhyun as he smiled at her, "Do you remember me?"

Hyun Heon shook her head again, "How are we related?"

Kyuhyun was stunned at Hyun Heon's question.

"Do you know you're a singer?" asked Kyuhyun, trying to avoid the previous question asked by Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon scratched her neck and nodded her head, "I do. I know Kristine unnie(sister), Jin Hyun unnie, Min Young unnie and Super Junior oppas(brothers),"

"Then do you know how many members are there in Super Junior?" asked Kyuhyun.

"15," Hyun Heon answered without thinking.

"15?' said Kyuhyun, "There's only 13 of us,"

"Ani(no)!" Hyun Heon immediately corrected him, "There's still Henry and Zhoumi! Of course, its fifteen. Perfect 15. I'm a fan of them,"

Kyuhyun smiled at his own mistake. How can he forget Henry and Zhoumi?! Indeed, he was too excited to think straight at the moment.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Kyuhyun, as he felt rather stupid asking this question. Her boyfriend is just sitting right in front of her. Its he, himself.

"I...I can't remember," said Hyun Heon, "I did not know either. No one really tells me whether if I have a boyfriend,"

"Ohh," said Kyuhyun and he reached out to hold Hyun Heon's hand. He felt her soft fingers and her smooth skin. He smiled and looked up at her, "I'm sure you'll remember soon,"

Hyun Heon nodded her head. She did not hesitate when Kyuhyun held her hand. He makes her feel so calm...so relax. He could calm her down by just talking to her. Then, Kyuhyun went on to take somethings out of his bag. It was his ipod and wallet.

"I'll let you hear something," said Kyuhyun, then he moved forward to help Hyun Heon wear one side of the earpiece. Hyun Heon was shocked at the intimate action done by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun realised it fast and found out that she was not comfortable at it. So, he handed her the earpiece and said, "Do you want to wear it your own?"

Hyun Heon nodded slightly and took over the earpiece from Kyuhyun's hand and wore it herself. After seeing that Hyun Heon had finished wearing the earpiece, he pressed the play button for the both of them to listen. However, Hyun Heon was surprised that she was not listening to a song at that moment...it seemed to be a voice recording. Yes, its her own voice recording for Kyuhyun. Kyuyun always bring along the ipod with him wherever he go. When they were listening to the voice recording, Kyuhyun would take note of Hyun Heon's reaction.

"Do you remember this voice recording?" asked Kyuhyun, after they had listened finished the voice recording, "Its my birthday present from you,"

"Really?" asked Hyun Heon as she looked up and stared at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was caught up at the moment when he looked into Hyun Heon's eyes.

"Ye...Yea," Kyuhyun replied after some time.

"How come I don't remember..." Hyun Heon said to herself.

"Is okay," said Kyuhyun and he took out the earpiece from Hyun Heon's ear. He then rolled up his jacket sleeve and showed Hyun Heon a watch, "You gave me this, during the last Christmas in a church,"

Hyun Heon moved closer and scanned through the watch which Kyuhyun was wearing.

"I don't remember giving you this too," Hyun Heon said softly while she bowed her head, "I'm sorry,"

"Its alright," Kyuhyun assured her. He had no choice but to use his last weapon for Hyun Heon to remember him. He opened his wallet and took out a picture and handed it over to Hyun Heon, "Can you recall when we took this?"

Hyun Heon stared back at the picture which she was holding. She was inside the picture with the man in front of her. She was with Kyuhyun. Furthermore, she was wearing a wedding dress. This made Hyun Heon even more confused. Hyun Heon looked closer, trying to think back what really happened, what is her relationship with Kyuhyun. Both she and Kyuhyun were smiling blissfully in the picture, as if they were really a couple, getting married. Her eyes never once leave the picture. Suddenly, she felt a great pain in her mind, as if something was piercing her brain. She closed her eyes due to the headache. But its just for a few seconds. After that, Hyun Heon opened her eyes. Everything started flashing through her mind and in front of her. From the point when she first get to know Kyuhyun, until to how they became friends, to how they started have feelings for each other, to how they started dated each other and got exposed by their managers, to how she found out Kyuhyun had another girl, to how she got kidnapped and nearly by her pyscho fan and to how she ended up here in hospital where Leeteuk and the others came and visited her.

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)..." said Hyun Heon as she stared blankly in front. Yes, finally, she had recalled everything.

"Ne?" said Kyuhyun at once when he heard her calling her name. Hyun Heon was still holding onto the picture. Seeing that Hyun Heon was not replying him, he sat closer to her, "Do you remember me?"

Hyun Heon turned her head towards Kyuhyun. She had tears in her eyes. Since she remembered everything, definitely she would remember the fact that Kyuhyun was dating with the Japanese actress. She immediately moved away from him on her bed.

"Don't come near me," said Hyun Heon, as she moved backwards, "Why did you come? I don't wish to see you,"

At that moment, Kyuhyun had mixed feelings in his heart. He was happy that Hyun Heon remembered him, remembered everything but on the other hand, he was in despair, fearing that she would not listen to his explanation.

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun as he moved closer, "Please listen to me, will you?"

"I won't listen to you anymore," cried Hyun Heon. Her hands went up to cover her both ears, tightly as she shook her head non-stop, "I'm not believing your lies anymore. I had enough. I had enough..."

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO!!! Here's another update!!! Hope you guys will enjoy it!!! I promise you'll hear Kyuhyun's explanation by the next chapter!!! Please look forward to it ....okay?! Haha! Meanwhile...

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! Hehehe!!!

Its 12am in Singapore now!!! Its our Eunhyukkie's birthday today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNHYUK OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!!

Have a nice day people!!!

I do not own this picture ^^