Happily Ever After...A Night To Remember (Part 1)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flashbacks~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cheers of congratulations and happiness filled the whole corridoor of the hotel once the lift door opened. A group of people walked out of the lift together with the two main centre person of the day. All of them surrounded the two of them, teasing them as well as to congratulate them. It was Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's big day, their wedding day. Finally, it was their turn to get married. Both of them have been yearning for this very day to come. They had gone through some many circumstances to maintain their love for each other. Indeed, the course of true love never did run smooth. However, after this day, there is only one word that can described the two of them. The word is, "Bliss" or "Happiness".

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had their engagement party held in Korea where Kyuhyun invited his relatives and friends, of course not leaving out his co-friends in SM company. It was just an engagement party. At that time, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon was not officially married yet. The two lovebirds decided to have their wedding in Singapore where its nearer for Hyun Heon's relative and friends from both Singapore and Malaysia to attend the event despite having them flying over to Korea. At that time, the Cho family as well as some close relatives of Kyuhyun flew to Singapore to attend the official wedding. Some co-artists like BOA, SHINee, DBSK flew over to attend the wedding too. Also, it was Super Junior's Super Show 6 (lets assume that there will be SS6! I know all of us want a SS6 too!) in Singapore by then. Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's wedding was just one day before the concert. It was held at Marina Bay Sands Hotel ballroom.

Picture of the ballroom: http://compassentertainment.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/ballroom.jpg

Hyun Heon's evening gown: http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/pronovias-magda-album.jpg

Kyuhyun's evening suit: http://p.yoho.cn/13632806.jpg

"Congratulations!" both Jin Hyun and Min Young screamed as they saw Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon when the lift door opened. They had been waiting for the two newly wed couples to come up ever since the wedding dinner had ended.

"Kumowo unnies (thank you, sisters)" Hyun Heon smiled brightly, despite being busy for the whole day. Needless to say, she is the most beautiful woman throughout the whole event. Hyun Heon walked out of the lift with Kyuhyun and the other Super Junior members. The wedding dinner had finally ended and it was nearly 1am at that time.

Hyun Heon went in front to hug her two unnies(sisters). She was wearing a lace evening gown with her hair being tied up together.

"Our Hyun Heon had grown up," said Kristine as she held Hyun Heon's hand, "she is now married to someone she love,"

"Unnie(sister)," said Hyun Heon, she was getting close to tears, "We'll still see each other more often although we won't be staying together anymore. I'll go back to our dorm whenever there is time. We are still a group, a team, remember?"

"Of course," replied Kristine, smiling, "Of course we're still a team. You'll always be my beloved dongsaeng(younger one),"

Seeing the girls are talking so happily, Kyuhyun smiled to himself too. He saw they way Hyun Heon smile, it is not the same anymore. Her smile contain pure happiness now, no more setbacks from previous relationships anymore. Her whole now evolves around him, and only him. By then, Leeteuk walked forward and tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulders. Kyuhyun turned around and saw his hyungs(brothers) were smiling back at him...not just a normal smile...but smiling devilshly. Kyuhyun looked at them blankly.

"Still remember what I taught you?" asked Leeteuk.

"What?" asked Kyuhyun, "Remember what?" However, after a few seconds, he knew what they were talking about. He immediately replied, "I have my plans hyung(brother), no need me to teach me all these,"

"Aissh!" said Heechul as both Donghae and Eunhyuk punched Kyuhyun's arms.

"Follow my way and it will definitely work," Leeteuk assured Kyuhyun, "You can see from Sora. She's carrying my second child now,"

"I'm not eager for babies!" Kyuhyun argued back in a soft voice.

"Pabo(idiot)," said Shindong as the rest of them shook their heads, "Its not the babies that matters. Its your first night with her you know! You should make it memorable for the two of you,"

However, before Kyuhyun could reply, the girls had already joined them.

"What are you talking about?" asked Jin Hyun, excitedly, "Why didn't you all share with us?"

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook giggled while the other Super Junior members smiled to each other. The girls were still confused.

"Oppa(brother)," whined Min Young as she clung onto Ryeowook's arm, "Can you tell us, please?"

Ryeowook giggle even more until he could not reply Min Young.

"We're discussing how Kyuhyun will spend the night with Hyun Heon for today," at last, it was Kangin who replied.

Upon hearing his reply, the girls immediately understood what they meant. It was so embarrassing for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon stood there and blushed like a red tomato.

Kyuhyun then went on to hold her hand and argued back to his hyungs(brothers), "Ya! Thats not funny!"

"Well, we find it rather funny and interesting," replied Eunhyuk and Donghae hi-fived with him.

"Remember to update us what happen later on, alright?" Sungmin continued to tease them more.

"Ya Sungmin oppa(brother)!" exclaimed Hyun Heon as her eyes grew big after hearing his comment.

"Well do tell me alright?" said Min Young with a cheeky smile, "We share secrets after all,"

"Unnie(sister)!" said Hyun Heon, hitting Min Young, "Stop teasing me!"

"Min Young ah," Kyuhyun came to Hyun Heon's rescue, "Just stop, I beg you,"

"Ya! Cho Kyu Hyun," said Ryeowook, "What do you want from my girlfriend?"

"Ryeowook ssi!" said Kyuhyun.

"Ahh people, just give Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon some peace," said Leeteuk. Finally the leader can manage to bring peace to the comedic commotion at the corridoor.

"Fine, fine," said Han Kyung as he opened the hotel room door with the keys. He then hand over the room key to Kyuhyun and pushed both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon into the room.

"Enjoy your time! Kyuhyun ah, hwaiting!" the whole group of them shouted to them.

"Ya! Araseo (I get it)!" Kyuhyun shouted back and Hyun Heon waved goodbye to them before Kyuhyun closed the door.

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon's hotel bedroom: http://travelerfolio.com/tf3/photos/2011/07/marina-bay-sands-hotel-orchid-suite.jpg

After the door is closed, Kyuhyun stood near the door and listened carefully.

"Have they gone yet?" asked Hyun Heon standing behind.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and gave a relieve sign. Finally they are gone!

Kyuhyun turned around and saw Hyun Heon staring back at him. She is indeed beautiful, really beautiful. He walked towards her but after a few steps, he increased his speed. Hyun Heon knew what Kyuhyun was thinking. She quickly ran away too. However, due to her high heels, she was slower than Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun grabbed one Hyun Heon's hand and pull her towards him. His another hand went on to hug her waist from the back. He smelled the fragrance from Hyun Heon's hair. He placed his head on her shoulder and kiss her neck deeply.

"I've been waiting for this day to come for so long," said Kyuhyun, softly.

Hyun Heon turned her head and looked at Kyuhyun and replied him, "Me too,"

Kyuhyun broke into a smile, a gentle smile that melted the whole of Hyun Heon's heart. He turned Hyun Heon around and hugged her with both his arms. He leaned in and kissed Hyun Heon on the lips, passionately. He slipped his tongue inside her cavern and claiming her beautiful lips his. Hyun Heon kissed him with her hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders, pouring out her love to him through the kiss. Kyuhyun went on to pull out Hyun Heon's hair pin and letting her long curvy hair down in a natural way. His hands went to her back and touched it. He played with her hair skillfully and slowly down to her back. He then ed one lace button from behind. Seeing that Hyun Heon did not reject him, he continued with the second lace button. However at this time, Hyun Heon broke their kiss and stared shyly at him.

"What's wrong?" asked Kyuhyun, innocently.

"I know what you're up to," Hyun Heon replied, sticking out her tongue. She then sat down on the bed.

"I have every rights to do that to you," said Kyuhyun, smiling. He went to join her by sitting at her side, "You're my woman now,"

"Leeteuk oppa(brother) taught you those?" asked Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I invented those myself, It is copyrighted with my name,"

Hyun Heon chuckled and Kyuhyun took this chance to kiss her again, but failed. Hyun Heon dorged it playfully.

"Ya! Waeyo?(why)" asked Kyuhyun, half pouting.

This time round, it was Hyun Heon who went closer to Kyuhyun's face.She was looking somewhere. Kyuhyun followed her gaze and found out that she was looking at the bathroom.

"I want to bathe first," explained Hyun Heon, "I did not bathe since this morning. I don't want to be smelly,"

Kyuhyun paused and think for awhile and then his hand went up to pinch her chubby cheeks, "Fine. But I must bathe first,"

"Eh?" said Hyun Heon, "Ah~ Fine, you bathe first,"

Kyuhyun then leaned in and kissed Hyun Heon on the cheek, "Kumowo(thank you),"

With that, Hyun Heon helped Kyuhyun to take off his suit and Kyuhyun went in the bathroom to bath while Hyun Heon sat on the bed. While waiting, she took out her luggage. She was finding her pyjamas but could not find it. She did not pack her own luggage it was Jin Hyun who volunteered to pack for her. Instead of normal pyjamas, she found night lingeries in her luggage...not just lingeries but y ones. Hyun Heon could go crazy anytime. She knew Jin Hyun put those night lingeries in her luggage so that she could wear it tonight instead of the normal pyjamas she would wear to bed every night. Hyun Heon could not imagine herself wearing those. She could not bring herself to wear those too. Her mind was on fire again. To wear or not to wear it?

Hyun Heon was stuck in that delimma for nearly half an hour and Kyuhyun had even finished his shower. He opened the bathroom door and walked towards Hyun Heon and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Hyun Heon immediately jumped up and quickly keep the lingeries into her luggage before Kyuhyun could see them. "No...nothing," said Hyun Heon. She turned around and saw Kyuhyun wearing a blue pyjamas. Kyuhyun was wiping his wet dripping hair with a towel while looking blankly at his wife.

"Where did you get that from?" asked Hyun Heon pointing to Kyuhyun's pyjamas.

"It was inside the bathroom. I think its the hotel management that prepared for us so I took and wear it. Why?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Nothing!" replied Hyun Heon with a relieved smile. Thank god she doesn't need to wear those night lingeries!

"But why are you so panic when you saw me just now?" asked Kyuhyun, "Is there something inside your luggage that I shouldn't see?"

"Ani(no)!" said Hyun Heon immediately, "Of course there's nothing,"

Kyuhyun scratched his chin and smiled, "alright then,"

"I'll go bathe then," said Hyun Heon, smiling back at him.

When Hyun Heon was about to step into the bathroom, Kyuhyun called out to her, "Do you need me to those buttons for you? It seems you need some help with those behind,"

"I think I can manage that Mr Cho," Hyun Heon replied as she gave him a cheeky smile.

"Well okay then," said Kyuhyun as he sat down on the bed, "Don't take forever to bathe, Mrs Cho,"

"Yes sir," replied Hyun Heon and she went in the bathroom, successfully.

While Hyun Heon was bathing, her mind would be wondering that is happening outside the bathroom. What was Kyuhyun doing? Is he really waiting for her? Or did he fell asleep while waiting for her? She was so curious about it. After she had put on the new pink pyjamas (its long sleeve and long pants) she stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stare at herself. There were bottles of lotion and perfumes beside the basin.

"Should I spray it?" thought Hyun Heon, "Yes? No? Maybe?"

The war in Hyun Heon's brain started again. In the end, Hyun Heon finally decided to spray some perfume on her pyjamas and apply the lotion to make her hair smooth and smell nicer than ever. Hyun Heon could feel her heart pounding really fast. She took a deep breath and counted from one to three and went to open the bathroom door. She walked out of the bathroom slowly and her eyes went on finding Kyuhyun.

However, her heart sank when she saw him lying down on the bed with his eyes closed, sleeping soundly.

"All my efforts are wasted," she said to herself.

She dragged herself to the other side of the bed and sat beside the sleeping Kyuhyun. Such an unromantic night. Furthermore, its her wedding night. It should be memorable and now, she found her husband sleeping like a log beside her. Hyun Heon knew she should not blame Kyuhyun. He had been really busy eversince they came to Singapore two days ago. He had to prepare for both his wedding and concert. He was really dead tired. Hyun Heon turned and looked at her husband. Her hands went up to his soft hair. She it gently and bend down to kiss his cheek. It was not the first time Hyun Heon share a bed with Kyuhyun. However, its the first time for them as an official married couple to sleep on the same bed. She is going to sleep with him on the same bed for the rest of her life.

"Goodnight," Hyun Heon said to the sleeping Kyuhyun as she touched his face. She then make herself comfortable on the bed and covered herself with the blanket before turning her body to switch off the table lamp beside the bed. However, before she could reach the switch, something pulled her back to the bed. It was a pair of arms that grabbed her waist. Hyun Heon let out a yelp and was forced down, lying on the bed with a shock face after she saw who was on top of her.

Yes, it was Kyuhyun. He was wide awake.

"Surprise?" said Kyuhyun, smiling as he looked down at the speechless Hyun Heon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*To be continued~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hello people!

I'm back! Yes, my exams are over and I'm having my holidays now! I just ended my exam today and I wanted to update this story as soon as possible after I reached home!

Well, I can see that the number of comments decreased rapidly. Its so despressing. Hope all of you can COMMENT MORE. I really appreciate your comments and I love to read it. For the new subscribers, thank you for subscribing my stories. Feel free to comment too.

I do not own the pictures! Credits to the owner!

Have a nice day! Thank you!

P.S: I do not own the pictures.