Happily Ever After...Family Reunion

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading it...

Song: Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute

Video and lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km75Pc0YzdQ

In front of Hyun Heon and Kyumin stood a man, the man that both of them were waiting for a very long time. Hyun Heon's lips curled to form a smile as she saw him standing in front of him while Kyumin immediately ran in front to hug him, his father, Cho Kyuhyun.

"APPA(father)!!!" exclaimed Kyumin as he ran into his father's arms.

Kyuhyun carried Kyumin with one arm and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good boy," said Kyuhyun and he turned and faced Hyun Heon. His another free arm let out to hug her from the waist, bringing her closer to him until their faces were just inches apart from each other. "Don't you miss me?" asked Kyuhyun.

"What do you think?" replied Hyun Heon, smiling a little. Both of their eyes met each other.

Kyuhyun tilted his head and lean in towards Hyun Heon, closer and closer until he hear...

"APPA(father)! OMMA(mother)!" shouted Kyumin, covering his both eyes, "I'm still underage!"

Hyun Heon gave a meek laugh upon hearing Kyumin's witty comment while Kyuhyun ruffled his son's hair.

"Aish!" said Kyumin, "No privacy,"

"Appa(father)," replied Kyumin, "If you don't have any privacy moment with omma(mother), why am I here? Do I drop from the sky?"

"Ya!" said both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. Hyun Heon's cheeks were already red while Kyumin giggled to himself.

Kyuhyun put Kyumin down and spranked his gently, "Who taught you to be so naughty?"

"Appa(father)," Kyumin pouted, "You are naughty too,"

Kyuhyun was speechless. He pointed a finger at his son while looking at Hyun Heon.

"He's your son," said Hyun Heon, laughing, "he inherited your genes I guess?

For the second time, Kyuhyun was speechless and both Hyun Heon and Kyumin high-fived to each other.

After laughing for awhile, Hyun Heon walked forward and took over Kyuhyun's back pack and said, "Go bathe now. Dinner will be ready soon,"

Kyuhyun nodded and he went closer to her...but stopped by Kyumin. He loves his mother alot too, as much as how Kyuhyun love sher.

Kyuhyun gave his son a glum look, "Well, at least let me hug her, will you?"

Kyumin gave him a grin and Kyuhyun hugged Hyun Heon tightly. When both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon were about break apart, Hyun Heon gave Kyuhyun a peck on the cheeks.

"OMMA!(mother)" Kyumin whined.

"Your mother still loves me the most~" Kyuhyun sang as he walked into the master bedroom.

Hyun Heon went forward and plant a kiss on Kyumin's cheeks as well and with that, Kyumin stopped whining. Hyun Heon let out her hand and said, "Help me with dinner while waiting for your appa(father) bathe, alright?"

Kyumin nodded with a smile and he held his mother's hand and walked with her to the kitchen.

After about half an hour, Kyuhyun walked out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. The dishes were placed tidily on the table while both Hyun Heon and Kyumin had already seated down waiting for him. Kyuhyun sat down on his chair and looked at the delicious food in front of him. There were a plate of stir fried pork, a bowl of spicy seafood soup, a bowl of miso soup for Kyumin, a plate of vegetables and also a plate of kimchi on the table, waiting for the family to consume. All of those were Kyuhyun's favourite food. Kyuhyun reached out his hand and held onto Hyun Heon's hand.

"Kumowo(thank you)," he said, "For cooking for us despite the hectic schedule we had,"

Hyun Heon smiled and gave his hand a squeeze, "Pabo(fool)," she said.

"Lets eat," said Kyuhyun and he took some pork, putting it into Kyumin's bowl, "You must be starving while waiting for me to come back home. Eat more tonight, araseo(understand)?"

Kyumin smiled and nodded, "araseo appa(yes father)," he replied.

With that, the three of them began their dinner. Their dinner together ever since Kyuhyun went to Taiwan to promote Super Junior M's new album for the past three months. However, they did came back to Korea for a few times but their stay was not that long. They just came back to perform and they had to fly back to Taiwan on that very day. Kyuhyun would take that little time to meet Hyun Heon for a quick lunch or dinner before heading back to Taiwan. As for Kyumin, he had not seen his dad for really the past two months, excluding the fact that they webcam every night before they sleep. Finally, his dad came back from Taiwan, he finally had someone to spend time with after coming back from school everyday. Throughout the dinner, the three of them chatted happily, Hyun Heon would tell Kyuhyun what had happened recently in Korea as the Universal Girls is about to release a new album too. Kyuhyun would update Hyun Heon about his situation in Taiwan, how naggy Ryeowook towards him as he kept telling him how much he miss Min Young. Yes, in case all of you do not know, Ryeowook and Min Young is married. Kyumin would tell Kyuhyun about his studies in school, how he excel in his subjects despite he's only four years old.

After dinner, Hyun Heon remained in the kitchen to wash up all the dishes while Kyuhyun helped Kyumin with his homeworks. With his father around, all his problems are solved quickly. It only took them one hour to finish all the homeworks. Kyuhyun made used of the time to play with Kyumin. Kyumin took out the lego set that Sungmin had gave him earlier on and played it with Kyuhyun. While all the chores were done, Hyun Heon joined her husband and child in the living room. In the end, Kyumin would play his lego set (or his toys) alone while he let his parents to sit on the couch and watch television together. Thats was basically the family's routine everyday. Ever since they were married, the company cleared mostly their schedules at night, so that they can spend more time with their family.

It was already 11pm at night and Hyun Heon came into her bedroom after returning from Kyumin's room.

"Has he sleep yet?" asked Kyuhyun as he sat down on the chair in front of his mini study table.

"Yea," replied Hyun Heon. She walked towards Kyuhyun and looked at what Kyuhyun was doing. He was looking at the pictures in his camera.

"You took those when you're in Taiwan?" asked Hyun Heon, smiling as he saw how happy Super Junior M were in that picture. Han Kyung is back in the group again. Thats one happy thing to celebrate.

Kyuhyun nodded and he pulled Hyun Heon to sit at the arm of the chair and told her everything that had happened while he was away. They were looking through at every picture until they came to a picture where Kyuhyun took a picture with a woman. The woman was rather beautiful.

"Who's that?" said Hyun Heon, asking before Kyuhyun could say anything.

"Oh," replied Kyuhyun, "she's one of the staff in the Taiwan's company. Everyone of us took a individual picture with her and...wait...are you jealous?" Kyuhyun turned his head and eyed his wife.

"A..aniyo!(no)" replied Hyun Heon trying to sound normal, "Who says I'm jealous,"

"Are you sure?" teased Kyuhyun. He loves to see Hyun Heon jealous, that means how much she loves him. "Then why is your reaction like this?"

"Like what?" said Hyun Heon, trying to deny the fact that she is jealous, "I'm not going to care you anymore," With that, she stood up and walked towards the bed.

However, before she could reach her bed, she was already swept off from the floor as Kyuhyun carried her from behind in a bridal style. This shocked her totally.

"Put me down," said Hyun Heon with her hands clinging onto Kyuhyun's neck.

"We haven't had our private time with each other yet, remember?" replied Kyuhyun with a smirk.

"I want to sleep," said Hyun Heon, looking away.

"We will sleep anyway," replied Kyuhyun, "but later,"

"I want to sleep now," said Hyun Heon, this time with her tongue out.

"Too bad," Kyuhyun replied her with his tongue sticking out. He slowly walked towards their bed, carrying Hyun Heon in his arms. He placed her down and crawled on top of her. Hyun Heon was quiet all along. She miss the man in front of her alot. She just wish the time could stop so she can look at him even more.

Slowly both their eyes met each other.

Kyuhyun looked deeply at Hyun Heon. He misses her too. Too much that it can kills.

"I miss you" its the three words that came out from Kyuhyun's mouth, filled with sincere and love.

"I miss you too," Hyun Heon replied without any hesitation.

With that, Kyuhyun moved his head closer towards Hyun Heon. He closed his eyes at that moment when his lips found his companion...the one and only companion for its life. He kissed her deeply, feeling her delicate lips while his hand carrassed her face and another hugging her waist bring her closer to him, minimizing the gap in between them. Hyun Heon knew all this was coming. She was waiting all along. His presence, his hug, his kiss, his everything is her everything. She merely gave in to him when Kyuhyun crashed his lips down on hers. Her hands hugged his neck, pulling him closer as she kissed him back passionately. At this moment...all she could think was their wedding night...

It brought both of them back to what had happened on their wedding night....its unforgettable and memorable....

 

 

 

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

Hehehe! Im back!!! Sorry for keep you guys waiting!!! MIANHAE!!! Busy with school work yea! Im currently addicted to 'y, Free and Single" and "From U". I listened to it everyday and I love it! I never gets tired of it! Kekeke!

My major exams are coming soon...and I must study for it...its very important. So I quickly take this time to update for you guys...I dun wanna all of you die while waiting! Keke! LOLS! So...

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!! COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WAN!!! I really don't mind, it gives me more energy to study. HA!

Also, thank you for waiting for my update! I really appreciate that! You guys are really my loyal readers! Love you guys!

I'll update soon when I have the time! Please continue to support my story!!!

Have a nice day!

P.S: I do not own the picture and video! :D