Making Use Of Each Other?

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~Super Junior, On Their Way Back To Their Dorm-In The Car~

"Ah! Finally its over!" Leeteuk said as he lie down on his seat.

Shindong: Ryeowook ah, help me to cook instant noodles when we reach home.

Everyone realised a growling sound coming out from Shindong's stomach.

Ryeowook: Yes hyung! (Brother)

"Cook one for me too~" added a voice from the back of the car.

It was Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun ah! I'm your hyung! (brother)"protested Ryeowook as he stared at Kyuhyun, listening to his ipod.

"I know," he replied with a grin.

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun ah, you should change that bad habit of yours.

Everyone felt strange after listening to what Leeteuk had said. He never really cared about how Kyuhyun treats them. He loves him (as a brother) therefore, he can tolerate his so-called nonsense. But, today, everything seems weird. Is Leeteuk going to scold Kyuhyun? Or.......? Even the members themselves don't know what will happen next.

Kyuhyun: Yah Leeteuk hyung! (brother) What happened to you? You seems-

"Kyuhyun ah, you can should change this habit. Your wife will not like it," Leeteuk replied, still lying down on his seat.

The members looked at each other with confusion. Since when Kyuhyun has a wife? Is Leeteuk hyung drunk? Finally, Kyuhyun became serious. He unplugged his earpiece and threw them aside.

Kyuhyun: Hyung...I never had a wife.

Leeteuk: You're going to have one soon.

Eunhyuk: Leeteuk hyung, kwenchana? (Are you alright?)

Eunhyuk went over to touch Leeteuk's forehead while Kyuhyun sat up immediately.

Kyuhyun: Hyung! How am I going to get married when I don't even have a girlfriend?!

This time round, Leeteuk was next to sit up. He faced s.

Leeteuk: You don't know???

Kyuhyun: Am I suppose to know something?

Leeteuk: Eh? Manager hyung (brother) told me that you are chosen for WE GOT MARRIED for six months and you will moving to another house with your temporary wife. He did not tell me who the girl is but he said it is from a girl group and the PD will announce it during the Music Award in Singapore. He didn't tell you that???

All the members: BWO??? (What)

Kyuhyun: I was chosen for that show??? And wait, I'll be living with the girl for 6 months?

Upon hearing this, the confusion among the members turned to happiness.

Ryeowook: Woah...I finally can stop cooking instant noodles for you!

Eunhyuk: I pity that girl.

He said while shaking his head.

Kyuhyun: But Leeteuk hyung! I though you were in that show too?

Leeteuk: Yea.

"But you did not stay with Sora noona(Sister)!) Kyuhyun protested.

Leeteuk: I don't know. Manager hyung(Brother) said for your case is to bring more variety to the viewers and increase the show rating.

Kyuhyun: So, you all are making use of us (Kyuhyun and the mysterious girl-which is Hyun Heon(YOU))...

Leeteuk: Ani (No), that's how you survive in the celebrity world.

Kyuhyun: Araseo(I get it)...But hyung! (Brother) I won't lose out to you.

Leeteuk: Bring it on then!

Leeteuk gave Kyuhyun a cheeky smile.

Kyuhyun: But I need the help of all of you.

Eunhyuk: What?

Kyuhyun moved forward to his hyungs (brothers) and told them his plan but he seemed to forget one person...Shin Dong, who was lying at the side, sleeping with his mouth opened and saliva dripping from the side of his mouth.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello readers! Here's another chapter for my story! Hope you all like it! Have a nice day~ 

P.S: I do not own the picture! Same goes to the picture from Chapter 1: The NEWS. :D