Life After Temporary Separation...(Part 5) All Good Things Come To An End...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Listen to this while reading...

Song: Papercut by Jordin Sparks.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwF9f4_WgD0  (The lyrics is in the description box :)

Two weeks had passed after Hyun Heon had received the news of Kyuhyun being with a Japanese actress. It definitely was a hard thing for her to forget Kyuhyun since he gave her lots of unforgettable memories. For two weeks, she had not sleep well, eat well not to say, rest well. She tried everything she could to get Kyuhyun out of her mind. Sometimes, she succeeded but most of the times, she failed at her attempts. She would come back to her dorm late at night everytime while everyone elses were sleeping. All the time she spent was at the practice room, practising her dance choreography throughout the night. She was both physically and mentally tired. Finally, she could not take the stress anymore.

One day, when the Universal Girls had gathered at the backstage room to prepare for their upcoming performance after Miss A's performance. Kristine was fixing her earpiece while Jin Hyun was fixing her microphone. Both Min Young and Hyun Heon stood behind them. However, Min Young was warming up her vocals while Hyun Heon was just stood there, stoning on the ground. She had been like this all along after that heartbreaking incident. The production crew members did not know what had happened to her. Those who knew about the incident like Hyun Heon's unnies(sisters), it hurts to see their maknae(youngest) being so miserable. But, they tried their best already. Hyun Heon had to overcome her feelings for Kyuhyun herself. When the girls were about to climb up the stairs to the stage to perform, Hyun Heon's vision suddenly become very blurr. The surrounding around her seemed to be spinning round and round. She could hear Min Young asking her whether if she's alright but she did not know how to reply. Her lips were dry and she felt very dizzy. Within a few seconds, Hyun Heon collapsed and fainted on the floor.

Upon seeing the unconscious Hyun Heon on the floor, the rest of the Universal Girls rushed down from the stage again and came to her side. Kristine tried to shake Hyun Heon's body to wake her up while Jin Hyun kept patting Hyun Heon's cheeks. Min Young just squatted beside Hyun Heon with a worried look on her face. They immediately rushed Hyun Heon to the nearby hospital for medical treatment while their performance had to be cancelled in the last minute. After confirming that Hyun Heon was fine, they put her in a single VIP ward with her members accompany her while she was still in a unconscious state. The three girls sat together on a couch in the ward. Min Young was playing with her ipad alone while the two other unnies(sisters) were talking softly to each other. Every time, Kristine would walked towards Hyun Heon's bed and check on her.

After four hours of being in an unconscious state, Hyun Heon finally woke up. She slowly opened her eyes as the light in the room pierced through her eyes, causing her to see properly. By the time, she could get a clear vision, Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young were already sitting in front of her on her bed, staring at her. For the next few seconds, she was bombed with several questions in one go.

"How do you feel now?" asked Kristine.

"Are you feeling better now?" asked Jin Hyun, next.

Min Young waved her hand in front of Hyun Heon, "Can you see us properly?"

Hyun Heon gave a slight nod and saw her three unnies(sisters) gave a sigh of relieve.

"Ya!" said Jin Hyun, hitting Hyun Heon's hand, "You nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw you fainted on the floor,"

"Mianheo(I'm sorry)," said Hyun Heon, weakly, "I didn't take care of myself,"

"Its okay," Kristine comforted her as she placed her hand on Hyun Heon's forehead, "You were having a high fever just now and the doctor said you fainted due to excessive excercising(dancing) and insufficient nutrition,"

"Aish..." said Min Young as she shook her head, "Fatigue...fatigue. You must take care of yourself, araseo(get it)? We were so worried about you,"

"Mianhaeo(I'm sorry)," said Hyun Heon, again. Apart from saying sorry, she really did not know what to say. She could not possibly say she missed Kyuhyun. Because, even she did not say it, her members could see through her heart, her feelings.

"Aww," said Jin Hyun, as Kristine, herself and Min Young went forward to hug their sick dongsaeng(younger one), "What are sisters for? Don't worry, we're here for you,"

"Kumowo(Thank you)," said Hyun Heon as she hugged back while lying on the bed.

The four girls continued hugging each other until an notification tone rang off in the room. It was from Min Young's ipad. Therefore, the girls broke their hugs and Min Young went to the couch and took her ipad. She was smiling while she took her ipad with her back to Hyun Heon's bedside. She sat down on the bed and started talking to the ipad screen.

"Ryeowook oppa(brother)!" she exclaimed, "Annyoung(hello)!"

"Min Young ah!" said Ryeowook through the ipad screen, "Annyoung!"

Both Kristine and Jin Hyun crept behind Min Young's back and looked at the screen. However, Hyun Heon just sat down on her bed and rested her back on the pillow. She could hear noises from the background but she did not go forward and greet Ryeowook. She feared that Kyuhyun was there with him. With no reason, she did not know why, she had no courage to face him. Maybe because he had hurt her too much.

"Are you guys alright?" asked Ryeowook, "I've just read the news that Hyun Heon had fainted before a performance. So, I decided to videocall you to make sure she's alright,"

"Ah~" Min Young smiled, "She's alright now. Just suffering from some tiredness. She's resting in the hospital now and well taken care off!"

"Oh I see," said Ryeowook, "Can we talk to her? Is she sleeping?"

"No, she's not asleep," replied Min Young, "Please hold on!"

With that, she handed Hyun Heon the ipad and Hyun Heon took it reluctantly. Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young then changed their positions again and sat beside Hyun Heon so that they could see Ryeowook and the others from the ipad.

"Annyoung(Hello) Hyun Heon ah!" said Ryeowook as he waved at her in the ipad.

"Annyoung oppa(Hello brother)," replied Hyun Heon with a smile.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Ryeowook.

"Just a little tired," replied Hyun Heon.

Before Ryeowook could continue, he was pushed away by some people and next person on the screen was Donghae, with Eunhyuk by his side.

"Remember to take care of yourself, my favourite dongsaeng!(Younger one)" said Donghae with a bright smile, "I want to see you in a healthy state when I meet you next time! Eat while you're hungry. Don't tire yourself too much. When you're cold, wear something warmer, don't catch a cold. If you have nothing to do, sleep early. I don't want see my favourite dongsaeng(younger one) in heavy eye bags,"

"Ya Donghae oppa(Brother)!" said Jin Hyun, "What about us? Are we not your favourite dongsaengs(Younger ones) too?"

Upon hearing that, both Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed, "Ah! Ah! Ok! Ok! I'll correct myself," said Donghae, "All of you are my favourite dongsaengs(younger ones), satisfied?"

"Yea!" Kristine, Jin Hyun and Min Young replied together.

"Hyun Heon ah!" said Eunhyuk.

"Yes oppa(brother)?" asked Hyun Heon with a curious look.

"Don't exhaust yourself too much," continued Eunhyuk with a smile, "If you're over stressed, you can't get things done well,"

"Kumowo oppa(thank you brother)," said Hyun Heon with a smile, "You too and good luck with your drama,"

"Haha!" said Eunhyuk, "I will!"

"I'll pray for you!" said Siwon, who suddenly appeared behind Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"We won't bother you anymore," said Ryeowook, who managed to push both Eunhyuk and Donghae out of their positions and snatched back his ipad, "Remember to rest well!"

"Sleep early!" said Donghae, from the background.

"Eat more!" continued Eunhyuk who was jumping up and down behind Ryeowook.

"Just give us a call when you need a listening ear. There's seven pairs of ears waiting for you!" said someone who was in the background too but the girls could recognised the voice. It was Yesung's voice.

With that, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Yesung squeezed themselves together so that the girls could see them through the ipad. They gave a last wave to the girls and switched off the line.

Just in time after they had their chat with Hyun Heon and the girls, Kyuhyun came into the room which the five of them were in earlier on. It was their make up room in the studio. However, it was not just Kyuhyun alone. Someone was with him. It was none other than the Japanese actress, who worked with them in the same drama. They were holding hands with each other as they walked into the room. Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Ryeowook saw it and remained quiet. Its not that they disliked the Japanese actress, it was because it seemed so awkward to see Kyuhyun with another girl other than Hyun Heon. Both Kyuhyun and the Japanese actress sat down on the couch and immediately, Kyuhyun let go of her hand. He turned to Ryeowook.

"Did you call her?" he asked Ryeowook.

Ryeowook nodded his head, "Yea I did,"

"How is she?" Kyuhyun asked again while the Japanese actress stared at them curiously.

"Frail," replied Donghae, who was standing behind Ryeowook, "She seemed really tired, in both ways,"

"Have you told her what I've instructed you?" asked Kyuhyun, "All those things-"

"Yes I did," replied Donghae, cutting Kyuhyun off, "Don't worry. I never miss out a word at all,"

Kyuhyun nodded and said, "Kumowo hyung(thanks brother),"

"No problem," said Donghae.

"Did she say anything else?" asked Kyuhyun

"Other than 'thank you', what can she say?" Yesung questioned Kyuhyun back.

"She's forcing a smile all the time," said Siwon, "Although she tried to act she's alright, but we can see that she just smile for the point of smiling,"

"Anio!(No)," argued Eunhyuk, "She's really happy, ok, so called happy to see us. At least we made her smile,"

"What are all of you talking about?" asked the Japanese actress. She knows how to speak and listen to korean. Therefore, all this while, she was confused about what the guys were talking about, "Who's the 'she' all of you are referring to?"

"Its just a friend of us," said Donghae, with a slight smile.

"She's my cousin," lied Yesung, "She's sick so we called her just now,"

" We're very closed to each other thats why we called her upon hearing that she's ill," continued Siwon. Oops! Did Siwon just lie?!

"Oh I see," said the Japanese actress as she nodded her head.

"Is the filming done?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun.

"Mine is done," replied Kyuhyun as he took out an ipod to listen for the rest of his time while waiting, "But Teukie hyung's part is not done yet,"

The Japanese actress placed her hand on Kyuhyun lap and asked, "Can I listen it too?"

Kyuhyun, together with the rest of s in the room stared at the Japanese actress. They knew that was not Kyuhyun's original ipod. They waited for Kyuhyun's response and saw that Kyuhyun pushed the Japanese actress's hand away gently from his lap.

"I don't like to share my ipod with other people," said Kyuhyun, "Sorry,"

"But I saw you sharing it with your members," the Japanese actress said to herself then replied Kyuhyun, "Is okay. I'll read my script then,"

Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook left Kyuhyun alone while they did their own things in the very same room. Everyone seemed so awkward being with the Japanese actress. They were not very fluent in their Japanese language too so they could not talk to her much. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was resting on the couch with his eyes closed. He was not listening to any songs. In fact, he was listening from the ipod when Hyun Heon gave him as a present for his birthday. She recorded her voice and what she wanted to say to him inside the ipod. He just kept replaying the same old thing over and over again until its time to pack up and go back to their hotel.

An additional video for you guy!!! Same song: Papaercut by Jordin Sparks but its a fanvid of Kyuhyun. So, it can apply to this chapter :D Credit to the awesome person who created the video!!!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4z2A0qgv4Q&list=FL8XB-hoTs63t7uTa7bMs5dw&index=10&feature=plpp_video 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello people!!! Haha! Another update!!! Finally right?! Kekeke! Sorry for keep you guys waiting!!! MIANHAE!!! Also, its SS4 Bangkok today!!! It reminded me of the unforgettable memories I had when I was with the boys!!! It will stay with me for life! Muahaha!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

Have a nice day ahead!!!

 I do not own the picture and the videos!!! :D