Unexpected NEWS

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

~At Universal Girls Dorm~

All of the Universal Girls members had finish their schedules for the day and were sitting in front of the television, watching their favourite variety show, Star King, except for one particular person. The Maknae, Lee Hyun Heon. She was in her own room, studying for the upcoming exams while other members (excluding Min Young, because she was slacking) had already graduated. Suddenly, the phone rang.

Kristine: Yah! Min Young ah! Get the phone!!!!

Min Young: Wae? (Why?) I want to watch the show! Jin Hyun Unnie (sister)! Can you get it instead?

Jin Hyun: No! I'm not your servant! You should be studying now!!!

At that moment, Kristine stood up and walked towards the phone, shouting,

"Aisshh! A bunch of lazy children!"

Kristine: Hello? Oh! Manager unnie (sister)!

Manager: Ya! Open the door now, I'm outside!

Kristine: YOU'RE OUTSIDE???

*Kristine shouted so loudly until Min Young and Jin Hyun turned to face her.

After their manager had got in...

Manager: Min Young ahh!!! What are you doing? You should be studying now!!!

"That was what I told her just now," said Jin Hyun as she took some chips and put it in .

The manager shook her head and turned to Kristine who was standing beside her,

"Where's Hyun Heon?"

"She was in the room studying,"

"Looking for me???" Hyun Heon said as she jumped onto the Manager's back.

"Aigoo!!! Hyun Heon ah have you put on weight???" The manager replied as she patted on Hyun Heon's head.

"Ani! (No!) Its you who have become weaker, merong!"

"Ya! How can you talk to me like that?" The Manager gave Hyun Heon a death glare but return to her normal facial expression after remembering her purpose of visiting. She went in front of the television and pressed the off button, leaving Min Young and Jin Hyun looking rather dumbfounded.

"Back to business!" The Manager sang while the members of the group look at her blankly.

"What is it unnie(sister)?" asked Jin Hyun.

The Manager then took out an A4 size envelope.

"Ehh?"

"Its a contract," The Manager told them.

"Contract with?" Min Young asked, scratching her head.

"One of you will attend this show," replied The Manager, still did not want to tell them the whole story. She loves looking at the four of them being suspicious.

"Unnie! (sister) You're still not answering our question!" screamed Jin Hyun.

"Okok! I'll say it right now! Its the show called WE GOT MARRIED. One of you shall be in it."

"And the person is....???" said Min Young, looking interested.

"Hyun Heon ssi!!!"

Hyun Heon jumped upon hearing her name. "Me?" She gave the Manager a I-Cannot-Believe-This look.

The Manager nodded. The others high fived each other.

"Ooo~ Hyun Heon ah! Are you happy?" asked Jin Hyun

"I wondered who is her partner..." continued Min Young

"Maybe Super Junior? Or SHINee? May its FT Island!" Kristine joined in the fun.

The members had gotten carried away.

Hyun Heon: Unnie(sister) who is my partner?

Manager: Hyun Heon ah, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you who it is because it suppose to be a surprise for you. 

Jin Hyun: Surprise? We LOVE surprises!!! Our Maknae is so lucky!!!

Hyun Heon: Wae? (why) I'm still studying. It suppose to be for other members older than me,"

Hyun Heon pouted.

Kristine: Ya! Are you saying I'm old? (Because Kristine is the oldest/leader in the group)

Hyun Heon: Ani...(no) I mean...

Manager: I know what you're are worrying for. But its ok! You can still study when both of you live together.

She gave Hyun Heon a thumbs up.

Hyun Heon: BWO? (what) Live together??? We are living together???

The Manager nodded in reply.

This time round, the members were dancing around the room.

"I'm having the room to myself now~" Min Young sang.

Hyun Heon shaked her head vigorously.

Hyun Heon: Nonono...

Kristine, Jin Hyun, Min Young: Yes yes yes!!!

Hyun Heon: Can I not sign the contract???

Manager: Oops! Sorry, I've already helped you signed it!

Hyun Heon fell flat on the floor..."This is annoying", she thought, "How am I going to get close to this mysterious guy??? Plus we are living together?? Aishh..."

Manager: I better go now!

Hyun Heon immediately sat up, "Unnie! (sister)"

The Manager looked at her.

Hyun Heon: When can I know who this guy is?

Manager: Within this week.

She replied with a cunning smile, "look forward to that! You shall be surprised!"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NOTE: Hello guys! I may not be able to upload every chapter everyday! But I'll try to!!! Thank you for your understanding!!! Hope you enjoy reading!!! :)