Their First Date (Part 1)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

"Kyuhyun oppa(brother)?"

He turned around and gave me Hyun Heon a smile. 

"You are on time. Ready?"

Hyun Heon nodded.

Then, both of them walked down the stair case until they stood in front of a car, which made Hyun Heon opened , WIDE. Its not just a car but a limousine. She had never sat a limousine in her life before. By the time she managed to come back to reality, she saw Kyuhyun had already opened the door for her.

"We're going to sit this?" she asked, still cannot believe what she was seeing.

Kyuhyun nodded.

"Or, do you want to walk there?" He shot her his smile, his killer smile.

"Ani(No)..." replied Hyun Heon as she went inside the car.

She was yet again, greeted by the fabulous facilities in the car. The limousine consists of leather sofas, TV, VCR, CD stereo systems, moonroof/sunroof combinations, crystal decanter and glasses, wet bar, tinted and windows. However, there was a large camera in front, filming them.

Kyuhyun made himself comfortable on his seat as the car drove out of the stadium while Hyun Heon sat on the other side. Both of them felt awkward as this was their first time being alone with each other.

Finally, it was Kyuhyun who broke the silence.

"Hyun Heon ssi, are you cold?" he asked.

"Ani(No). Thanks for asking oppa(brother),"

With that, the whole limousine was silent.

"Oh my god, this is so awkward. Must I start a conversation with Kyuhyun oppa? What if he thinks I'm too noisy? Aish! I don't care anymore! Talking is way more better than keeping quiet," thought Hyun Heon.

Hyun Heon: Kyuhyun oppa(brother)?

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

Hyun Heon: Can I ask you something?

Kyuhyun: Sure! No problem!

He shot her, yet another killer smile of his.

Hyun Heon: Err....errr...I....I...*Getting nervous*

"Ohh!!!! What am I doing right now? I cannot be nervous! Not now!" thought Hyun Heon.

She then cleared and said, "I mean, do you plan the date yourself or it was the production crew who organised it?"

Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun smile vanished. He tried to explain to Hyun Heon.

"It was actually not me who planned the whole thing,"

"Oh," replied Hyun Heon, sounding rather disappointed, "I see,"

Kyuhyun: It was actually the whole Super Junior who planned this. I want it to be perfect you see...so they offered their help.

"Really?!" exclaimed Hyun Heon, after hearing Kyuhyun's explanation. She turned and faced him directly straight to his face. "The whole of Super Junior planned this?! Wow!"

"Woah~ She has a beautiful smile....Ya! What am I thinking?" thought Kyuhyun.

"Yes, we planned it. I just hope you will like it," replied Kyuhyun.

"Of course I will!" said Hyun Heon but as soon as she realised she is facing Kyuhyun, she changed back to her original position and stared outside the window.

Kyuhyun, find it wierd too, changed back to his position and stared at another window.

Both of them remained silent while Hyun Heon was staring outside at the majestic buildings that they were passing by.

"Everything seems to change eversince my last visit to Singapore," she said to herself but, Kyuhyun heard it.

"Do you miss home?"

She nodded, still looking outside at her homeland, trying to recollect some memories from it.

Until she came across a building....

"Oh that building!" exclaimed Hyun Heon as she pointed outside the window.

Kyuhyun, on the other side was startled by Hyun Heon. He looked at the direction where Hyun Heon was pointing. Then, without knowing, he moved closer to her and asked,

"What's that building?"

"Victoria Concert Hall! Ah! I performed in that theatre before when I was 11 and I won the bronze award!" She said happily, still not knowing that Kyuhyun was behind her.

"Oh...Bronze...not gold?" asked Kyuhyun, cheekily.

"Ya! Kyuhyun oppa (brother)!" Hyun Heon turned around and wanted to hit Kyuhyun but she realised she was close to him. She could even smell his breath.

Kyuhyun: Yes?

He shot her a grin.

"Oh my god! What am I going to do?" thought Hyun Heon, looking straight to his eyes.

"I....I...." she stuttered as she had forgotten what she wanted to do earlier on.

However, luckily, she managed to escape with the help of the Driver.

Driver: We have reached already.

Kyuhyun turned his head to the other side, checking if they were at the right venue. Yes, they were. They had reached their destination. The venue for their first date. Being curious, Hyun Heon also looked towards the direction where Kyuhyun was staring.

"Singapore Flyer(Ferris Wheel)? We're coming to the Singapore Flyer for our date? thought Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun: Have you been here before?

Hyun Heon shook her head.

Kyuhyun: Good! But before you go out, I need you to close your eyes.

"Eh?" Hyun Heon stared blankly at Kyuhyun and continued, "If I closed my eyes, how am I going to walk?"

Kyuhyun laughed at Hyun Heon high pitched voice.

Kyuhyun: Ah~ Don't worry, I will help you.

With that, Hyun Heon managed to get out of the limousine slowly with her two hands covering her eyes. She d around in whichever direction her feet leads her to but managed to find security as well as making her stomach backflip when a pair of hands were on her shoulders. It was Kyuhyun.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So how was it readers? Hope it will be interesting to you guys! I shall be updating the other half tomorrow after my exams! (Haha that was what I said this afternoon) Lols! Have a wonderful day ahead! <3

P.S: Again, I do not own this picture. :D