Way Back Into Love...

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

For the next few days, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon had been practising on how to play the song(Perhaps Love) which they were going to perform during the Lunar New Year Eve. At night, after their hectic schedule, they would spent their time in the practice room to play the piano or else they would go back home to practice with Kyuhyun's keyboard. However, they would obviously choose the practice room as there would not be any cameras filming their every move. The practice room was the only place where they can be open to each other.

 As for Hyun Heon, she had already master how to play the song in the first place. She was just warming up her fngers while Kyuhyun was struggling on how to play a specific verse. He always got mixed up with his s. After several practices, he still could not get the s right. He pressed hard on the piano keys while he failed again. Hyun Heon, who was resting on the floor, stared at him.

"Still couldn't get it?" she asked with concern.

"Yea," replied Kyuhyun who was dead tired, "I didn't know that this song is that complicated to play,"

"At least you've improved," Hyun Heon encouraged Kyuhyun, "Just rest for a while, don't pressurize yourself,"

Kyuhyun nodded and went to her side. He too, laid beside Hyun Heon and closed his eyes.

"This is so tiring," said Kyuhyun, with his eyes closed, "My fingers are aching,"

Hyun Heon turned and looked at him. She sat up and took Kyuhyun's hand gently and placed it on her lap. Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and stared at Hyun Heon without saying a word. Hyun Heon then went on to massage his fingers. His fingers are soft and smooth and Hyun Heon tenderly massaged them.

"Kumoyo(Thank you)," Kyuhyun said lying down. He shot her a smile. He was pleased that Hyun Heon was by his side.

Hyun Heon smiled back and replied, "Feeling better now?"

Kyuhyun nodded. He then sat up and laid his head on Hyun Heon's shoulder.

"I'm so glad that you're by my side," he said.

"Quite the opposite," said Hyun Heon while she continued to massage Kyuhyun's fingers, "I should be the one saying this,"

"Let's not leave each other," said Kyuhyun.

Hyun Heon nodded and said, "But, we'll not know what is going to happen in future. I mean our contract with the company. I guess, we'll have to cherish the time we spent together now instead of thinking about our worries,"

Kyuhyun also nodded his head and he lifted up his head and stood up.

"I don't wish to practise anymore for today," he said.

"Then what do you want to do?" asked Hyun Heon, curiously.

Without replying her, Kyuhyun pulled Hyun Heon up and gestured her to sit down on the piano chair.

"Remember the song I've performed with Seohyun?" asked Kyuhyun.

"With Seohyun unnie(Sister)?" said Hyun Heon, staring at the standing Kyuhyun, "Yea, I remember. 'Way Back Into Love' right?"

Kyuhyun nodded and continued, "Do you know how to play that song?"

"I guess so. I played it before in school. Why?" asked Hyun Heon.

"Can you play it now?" asked Kyuhyun with antcipation, "I would like to sing it with you,"

"Ani(No)!" replied Hyun Heon immediately, "That suppose to be your song with Seohyun unnie(Sister). I can't just-"

"Ya!" laughed Kyuhyun, "Who says you can't sing it with me when that song is suppose to be a duet with Seohyun? You're really funny,"

He then went in front to pinch Hyun Heon's cheeks.

Hyun Heon bit her lips and her lips twitched alittle.

"I mean..." she muttered, "I mean..."

"You do not need to mean anything. Just sing it with me," Kyuhyun cut her off again, "Just treat it as a practice for me. I really want to sing this song with you,"

"Alright," said Hyun Heon as she resigned to her fate,

"But..."

"You do not have to feel bad about it," said Kyuhyun.

With that, Hyun Heon played the song on the piano and sang it with Kyuhyun. While they were singing half way through the song, Kyuhyun went on to sit beside Hyun Heon on the piano chair. He had a different kind of feeling when he sang the song with Hyun Heon as compared to Seohyun. Yes, Seohyun is a good singer. However, Hyun Heon is the one he loved. Therefore, he could relate the song lyrics to the one who was sitting beside him playing the piano at that very moment as compared to singing it with Seohyun on the stage.

When the song had finished, Hyun Heon immediately clapped her hands.

"Woah!" she exclaimed, "I can't believe I can still remember how to play this song!"

Kyuhyun laughed at Hyun Heon's cuteness and her satisfaction upon playing the song so well.

"You really have a gift in playing the piano," Kyuhyun told Hyun Heon.

"I'm not that impressive as you've mentioned," said Hyun Heon, giving him a smile, "Practice makes perfect. This applies to you too. The more you practise, the more familiar you'll get. Don't give up k?"

Kyuhyun nodded and hugged her, "Ah~Thank you for encouraging me,"

"Its our song remember?" said Hyun Heon as she hugged him back, "We'll have to perform the best for our fans,"

"Mmm," replied Kyuhyun as he nod his head again, "By the way, are you free on 31st of december?"

"Yea, why?" asked Hyun Heon as she broke the hug and looked at Kyuhyun.

"My hyungs(Brothers) are having a countdown celebration in our dorm," explained Kyuhyun, "They told me to go back and bring you along. Your unnies(Sisters) will be there too,"

"Jincha(Really)?" said Hyun Heon with her eyes filled with excitement.

"So are you coming?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Of course I am!" replied Hyun Heon.

"Then we'll go together after our schedule," said Kyuhyun, smiling, "Its just a small and short celebration though. All of us had a packed schedule on that day,"

"Araseo(I get it)," replied Hyun Heon, "I'll wait for you. Furthermore, I would like to visit Super Junior's dorm for a long time. Remember, I'm one of your fans,"

Kyuhyun laughed.

"I can tell you," said Kyuhyun, "Its hundred times messier than my room,"

"I'll be looking forward to that then," Hyun Heon replied with a grin.

With that, both of them took their bags and went out the practice room and headed home. Needless to say, they acted as colleages in front of everyone in order not to create any rumors for them.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update!

First of all, I need to apologise to you guys for not updating the story for these few days! SORRY!!! I was sick on Wednesday and Thursday and I had to go for a Christmas outing with my friends. On Saturday, I had to attend church! So in the end, I only have time to update today.

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! <3<3<3

Hahaha! Did Santa Claus passby your house? Hehehe!

Kyuhyun had changed his hair colour! (I know the news is a little too late but...yea...I LOVE IT!!!) Muahaha!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!

Again, I do not own this picture!