New Year Eve...(Part 1) SPECIAL GUEST

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was New Year eve and the last day of the year. It was 9pm at night when Kyuhyun had finished his schedule. He went out of the studio and found a familiar black car. It was his manager hyung's car. He went in and saw that Hyun Heon was already inside. He smiled to her and acted as if they were just friends with each other.

"Hyun Heon ssi," said Kyuhyun, "Annyounghaseyo(Hello),"

"Ne," replied Hyun Heon smiling to him, "Annyounghaseyo(Hello),"

"So you guys will be going to the dorm right?" asked the manager.

"Yea," replied Kyuhyun, adjusting his hair, "Wae(Why)? Are you coming too?"

"I'm afraid I can't," said the manager as he drove the car towards the main road, "I have a meeting later on,"

"Oh, I see," said Kyuhyun as he heaved a sigh of relieve.

"At least we'll have some privacy," he thought as he looked at Hyun Heon who was as bored as he was. He wanted to sit beside her, to play with her. However, under the presence of his manager, he cannot do that.

"Are you all going to be fine alone?" asked the manager, "I mean, no girls have been into Super Junior's dorm before,"

He was referring to the Universal Girls members.

"Why? Is there going to be a problem?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"I mean, I hope there isn't any funny monkey business going on," replied the manager.

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon faced and stared at each other. The two of them tried to hide their smile.

"There isn't at all," said Kyuhyun, controlling his smile as he tried to focus on playing his handphone, "Its just a small gathering and celebration. Its not what you think. We're too busy to date anyone,"

"Totally agree," continued Hyun Heon, "We don't even have the time to sleep at all,"

"Oh?" said Kyuhyun, turning to face Hyun Heon, "I heard you're dating someone, Hyun Heon ssi,"

Hyun Heon immediately changed into her shocked expression, "Where did you heard this from? There isn't any rumors regarding me at all,"

Kyuhyun laughed, "You must love the guy alot. Am I right?"

"Ye-Ani(No)!" said Hyun Heon, "I don't even have a boyfriend at all! By the way, we're not allowed to date anyone,"

"Hyun Heon's right," said the manager from the front, "All of you are not allowed to date anyone at all. It is clearly stated in the contract,"

"Can we not talk about this?" said Kyuhyun, getting annoyed over the contract thingy.

"You're the one who started it first," snapped Hyun Heon, "And, I'M NOT DATING. I don't want any misunderstanding with the company,"

Hyun Heon stressed her point loudly so that the manager in front could hear her.

"Fine, fine, fine," said the manager, "I'm glad that both of you doesn't have any special relatioship outside. We're doing this to protect our company as well as you guys. However, I'm getting suspicious as Leeteuk. He seemed to be in a relationship,"

"He doesn't have any," replied Kyuhyun immediately.

"How can you be so sure?" asked the manager.

"He's the leader of the group and he's busier than anyone of us," Kyuhyun tried to convince his manager hyung(brother).

"True," said the manager, "Being a manager for idols is a definitely a hardcore thing,"

"Being an idol is worse than that," thought Kyuhyun as he stared at Hyun Heon, "We can't even date openly,"

"We've reached," said the manager.

"Kumoyo hyung(Brother)," said Kyuhyun as he took his bag and went down the car with Hyun Heon.

"Remember," said the manager.

"No funny monkey business!" both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon continued for him, "We get it!"

"Good," said the manager as he gave them a thumbs up and drove off.

Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon waved at him until the black car vanished from their sight.

"He can be very naggy sometimes," Kyuhyun told her.

"I can see that," joked Hyun Heon, "But he seemed to be very serious over you guys for dating secretly,"

"Thats what managers do," said Kyuhyun, as he patted his girlfriend's head. He finally had a chance to touch her, "Lets leave this matter for later. Fun and enjoyment comes first,"

Hyun Heon laughed and nodded. With that, Kyuhyun took her hand and walked into the building. They pressed for the lift and went in. They were holding hands when the door of the lift closed. Kyuhyun was holding Hyun Heon's hand tightly. However, the door lift suddenly opened after a few seconds. It was too late for them to un-hold each other's hand. They thought they were caught this time round but they were relieved to see someone familiar standing in front of them.

"Sora ssi?" said Kyuhyun, surprisingly, "I didn't know that Teukkie hyung(Brother) invited you!"

"Oh!" replied Sora, "Annyounghaseyo(Hello) Kyuhyun ssi, Hyun Heon ssi,"

"Annyounghaseyo(Hello)," said Hyun Heon as she bowed at Sora.

Sora immediately shook her hands, "Do not be so formal with me,"

"You come for the count down party too?" asked Kyuhyun.

Sora nodded as she stood beside the couple. She saw they were holding hands. She smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun ssi," she said, "Congrats. I'm a fan of you two in the show. I've been following the show since episode one"

"Kumoyo," said Kyuhyun, smiling, "But, remember, I'm still part of Fighting Junior,"

"I'm a fan of you too," said Hyun Heon, "I saw the things you did for Leeteuk oppa(Brother). Its so touching,"

Sora blushed and shook her hands again, "It was nothing,"

Just then, the lift door opened and the three of them walked out. Kyuhyun directed them to the apartment. Loud musics and people talking could be heard from a far distance. When they reached the doorstep, Kyuhyun went on to press the door bell.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's another update! Please COMMENT MORE!!!! I need your comments!!! :D

Again, I do not own the picture!!!