The Meeting

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was ten days just before Christmas. Both the Super Junior members and Universal Girls members were called into a meeting by their managers. Everyone gathered in the room after their lunch break. When Kyuhyun came into the room, he caught side of Hyun Heon sitting down with the rest of her members, waiting for them. He sat opposite her with the Super Junior members.When everyone had already settled down, the managers began their briefing.

"We have news for the all of you," said Super Junior's manager as he stood in front of the projector screen, "We're going to Singapore again,"

Everyone was startled by the news, especially Hyun Heon.

"Singapore?" asked Hyun Heon, making sure that she did not hear it wrongly.

"Yes, Singapore," replied her Manager unnie(Sister).

"Is it for a performance?" asked Leeteuk and the two managers shook their heads.

"Its for a photo shoot," replied SJ's manager.

"And we've already pair all of you up," continued Universal Girls' manager.

"Needless to say," said Shindong, "Kyuhyun is with Hyun Heon,"

Upon hearing this, both Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon stared at each other.

"Yes," agreed the two managers, "Is it alright for the two of you? I hope there's no argument going on now right?"

Both of them smiled awkwardly as they remembered they fought in that very room before at the last meeting.

"Kristine will be pairing with Siwon," the UG's manager told the girls, "And Jin Hyun will be pairing up with Sungmin while Min Young will be pairing up with Ryeowook,"

Min Young was grinning from ear to ear when she heard that she was going to pair up with Ryeowook. However, too bad for Jin Hyun. She wanted to pair up with Yesung so badly but in the end she ended up with Sungmin. Jin Hyun was pouting throughout the whole meeting and for those who knew she like Yesung, (All of the Universal Girls members) was smiling away.

"Everyone will take the same plane to Singapore except for Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon," said SJ's manager.

"Wae?(Why)" All of them asked together.

"They'll be boarding a personal plane to Singapore," replied UG's manager.

"That means," began Hyun Heon, "The production crew members of WE GOT MARRIED will be going too?"

Both managers nodded their head.

"However, they'll only film the two of you during the journey to Singapore and while going back to Korea as well as during the photoshoot. The trip will last for four days. We'll reach Singapore on the evening and have our shooting the next day. The following day, there will be tourguide, touring us around Singapore. We'll take an afternoon flight back to Korea on the fourth day. We have already told the prodruction crew not to follow us around everytime during the whole trip because we don't want an army of fans crowding around. We want to make this trip is a secret and we only update our schedule to those fans who are officially in our fanclub forum," The managers told them.

Everyone nodded.

"Where's our venue for our shooting?" asked Kristine.

"One of the beaches in Sentosa," replied UG's manager, "We'll confirm which one when we reach Singapore,"

"Oh," said Shin Dong, "Then, where are we staying at?"

"We're staying at Marina Bay Sands Hotel," replied SJ's manager, "Everyone of us,"

Just then, Hyun Heon raised up her hand.

"I'll not be staying at that hotel," She said, facing her own manager unnie(Sister).

""Wae?(Why)" asked Min Young, shaking Hyun Heon's shoulders, "Aren't you coming with us?"

"I would like to visit my Mum. I'm staying over at my house," replied Hyun Heon, "Can I?"

Everyone was shocked after hearing Hyun Heon's request, expecially Kyuhyun. Both the managers discussed awhile and turned to her, "Are you sure you want to do this? I'm afraid your fans will track you down,"

"I'll becareful," said Hyun Heon, "I promise,"

"Alright then," said SJ's manager, "But as for your transport, we'll go to your house and pick you up wherever you're going,"

Hyun Heon nodded, "Araseo(I get it),"

All of the Super Junior members looked over at Kyuhyun. He was facing the table. It seemed that he was deeply in thoughts.

Finally, the meeting had ended.

"Remember to pack your things well!" the managers called out to them, "The trip its just two days from now!"

Everyone nodded and walked out of them room, leaving behind Kyuhyun and Hyun Heon. They were the last to leave.

"Are you alright?" asked Hyun Heon, "You looks like you're very tired,"

"Nothing," replied Kyuhyun, returning to his normal self as he walked out of the room with Hyun Heon, "I'm fine,"

"Really?" asked Hyun Heon again.

Kyuhyun nodded and gave her a smile, "I'm really fine,"

"Then I see you at home?" said Hyun Heon, still giving him a concerning look, "My schedule will end very late today. I think you should go home and rest. Manager unnie(Sister) will drive me home,"

Kyuhyun nodded again and went forward to hug Hyun Heon. All he needed was an embrace with her at that very moment.

"Araseo(I get it)," said Kyuhyun, still hugging her, "I'll wait for you at home,"

Hyun Heon broke the hug and stared up at Kyuhyun, "Make sure you don't be too engross to level up yourself in Starcraft!"

With that, she gave him a wave and went for her schedule.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO! Since I'm not working today, as promise, here's another update!!!! Really love the comments and please continue to give more! I'll never get sick with the comments! Haha! Have a nice day ahead!!!

Again, I do not own the picture :D