Missing You

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

It was Saturday afternoon when the Super Junior were in the backstage room, preparing for their performance. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong were applying their makeup while Yesung, Siwon, Zhou Mi and Henry were warming up their vocals at one side. Kyuhyun, along with Sungmin and Ryeowook sat on the sofa. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook were shocked to see that Kyuhyun was not playing his handphone games. In fact, he was staring at his handphone screen. They took a look at his handphone screen and Sungmin snatched away after looking at it. Kyuhyun was bewildered.

"Hyung(Brother)!" shouted Kyuhyun, which caused all the members to stop what they were doing and stared at him.

"What's wrong?" asked Leeteuk, looking from the mirror.

"Nothing, it is just a small matter," replied Sungmin.

"Ah~ Then don't shout, I nearly ruin my make up," said Shin Dong, turning back to the make up desk.

On the other side, Kyuhyun was trying to get back his phone.

"What are you doing with your phone?" asked Ryeowook, smiling to Sungmin.

"I...I was playing my games! I'm losing!!!" replied the panic Kyuhyun.

"Oh really?" said Sungmin, flashing a smirk at Kyuhyun, "Then why are you looking at this picture?"

Sungmin showed Kyuhyun the picture he was staring earlier on. It was the picture he took with Hyun Heon when they went for their first date at the Ferris wheel.

"I accidentally went to that picture. Can I get it back now?" Kyuhyun asked as he attacked his hyung(brother) again.

"Ah~ I see...then why did you set it as your wallpaper? Was that accidental too?" questioned Sungmin.

Kyuhyun was speechless as he laid back on the sofa. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook surrounded him.

"I don't know...I really don't know," said Kyuhyun, with his eyes closed.

"Do you love her?" asked Ryeowook.

"I don't know the answer," replied Kyuhyun, with his eyes still closed.

Both Sungmin and Ryeowook smiled at each other.

"Then," began Sungmin, "Do you know that Hyun Heon's PROM night is tonight?"

This time, Kyuhyun opened his eyes. He sat up and faced his two hyungs(brothers), "PROM? She didn't tell me,"

"That was because you didn't ask her! Babo!(Idiot) Both of you did not talk privately. How is she going to tell you?" replied Sungmin.

"Also," said Ryeowook, "Its her birthday today,"

Kyuhyun sprang up.

"BWO(What)?"

"You mean you did not know? Aisshh! What kind of husband are you?" said Sungmin, shaking his head.

Kyuhyun took the magazine from the table and hit his hyung's(brother) head.

"Ya! How come I did not know that?" he asked.

All of the Super Junior Members: That was because you did not ask her!

With that, their Manager came in and gestured them to standby for the performance as it was going to start in 5 minutes. Everyone went out of the room and gathered at the side of the stage.

While performing, Kyuhyun's mind was focused on what's happening in Korea, what's happening to Hyun Heon at that very moment.

"How can I not know her birthday?" thought Kyuhyun.

After the performance, everyone was back in the backstage room with sweat dripping from their body. All of the Super Junior members sat on the chairs, taking a rest before travelling back to their hotel. Kyuhyun sat alone at one side and suddenly, he stood up, walked towards Ryeowook and Yesung and pulled them out of their seats and walked out of the room with them, each by one side. Being surprised, Yesung kept hitting Kyuhyun's arm.

"Ya! Kyuhyun ah! What are you doing?"

Everyone watched it with awe. They were surprised at what Kyuhyun had done. But there was one problem, which is, they never came back to the room again.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Another update!!! Haha 3 updates in one day! WOW! Excited for Hyun Heon's PROM??? And how is she going to celebrate her birthday??? Then, please stay tunned!!! Please do comment! Your comments are needed!!! :D Have fun reading!

Again, I do not own the picture!