Lunar New Year...(Part 4) At A Drunken State

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

Once Ara had closed her door, Kyuhyun opened his room door and invited Hyun Heon in. He put the bottle of red wine and wine glasses on the small table at the side of his room. The small table was accompanied by a small couch while in the middle of the room laid Kyuhyun's bed. In front of the bed was his dressing table. He had a walking wardrobe in the room, which leds to the toilet. Kyuhyun then pulled Hyun Heon to sit beside him on the couch. After Hyun Heon had sat down, he poured the remaining red wine into both of the wine glasses.

"Can you get use to it?" asked Kyuhyun, handling a wine glass to Hyun Heon, "I hope its not too awkward for you,"

"It may be alittle awkward but your family is really friendly, especially Ara unnie(sister). I didn't know that your father is an easy going and humorous man," replied Hyun Heon, drinking the red wine.

"He may be strict sometimes," Kyuhyun put his arms around her shoulders while he told her,"But he is still a friendly man,"

Hyun Heon laughed and hit Kyuhyun on the arm.

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun curiously, "Why did you hit me,"

"I demand your explanation," replied Hyun Heon.

"What explanation?" Kyuhyun still could not get what Hyun Heon was talking about.

"Why did you lie that you sprained your leg while walking? You injured yourself during the dance practice," replied Hyun Heon.

"Ah~" said Kyuhyun as drank his red wine, "It was a surprise for you,"

"Thats not a surprise at all!" Hyun Heon told him, "Do you know how painful it is for me to know that you sprained your leg while dancing? Also, you have not fully recovered yet,"

Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun put his arms around Hyun Heon's shoulders and hugged her.

"Mianhae(I'm sorry)," Kyuhyun said softly, "For making you worry for me,"

"Next time don't do that okay? I do not need any surprises from you. I just want to see you living healthly and happily," said Hyun Heon.

Kyuhyun nodded and played with her fingers, "Araseo(I get it). But you didn't tell me that you'll be buying tonics for my parents too. Should I settle this score with you then?"

"I did it in a good will. And I didn't lie to you at all since you didn't ask me about it in the first place," argued Hyun Heon.

"Ya!" said Kyuhyun, knocking Hyun Heon's forehead gently with his hand, "Aren't you scared of me anymore?"

"I'm not scared of you in the first place," replied Hyun Heon cheekily.

"Are you sure?" asked Kyuhyun, "Then why did you freak out when I first kissed you? Why did you apologised to me when I acted angry on the day when we first moved in together? Why?"

Hyun Heon was speechless. How can she forget that his nickname is Evilkyu? He could win her in anything...not only her but all his Suju hyungs(Brother).

"I...I..." muttered Hyun Heon, "I'm only scared of you a little...little bit,"

"Little bit?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Little bit," replied Hyun Heon, avoiding his gaze.

Kyuhyun laughed and pinched Hyun Heon gently on the cheek, "I shall make you scared of me more often then,"

Hyun Heon pouted and went on to drink finish her red wine. But it was the wrong move. After drinking, she felt herself feeling dizzy. It seemed that the bedroom light was too bright for her.

"Kyuhyun oppa," she said slowly, "Is the percentage of the alcohol very high for this wine?"

Kyuhyun took the bottle and examined the description of the wine.

"Yea," he replied, "Its quite a high percentage of alcohol in here. Why?"

Instead of answering Kyuhyun, Hyun Heon stood up and walked unsteadily to the door. However, before reaching the door, Hyun Heon's legs gave her away. She fell on the floor but she felt that someone was holding onto her. She looked up and saw a concerned Kyuhyun staring back at her.

"Kyuhyun oppa," Hyun Heon laughed, "Why do you have two faces? You look so funny!"

"Hyun Heon ah," said Kyuhyun, still holding onto her, "You're drunk,"

"I'm not drunk," protested Hyun Heon, smiling away, "I'm not drunk..."

With that, Kyuhyun took her left hand and put on his neck and he carried her in a bridal style to the guest room. He gently put Hyun Heon on the bed and went to the toilet to take a wet towel. By the time he came back from the toilet with a wet towel on his hand, he found out that Hyun Heon's face was as red as a tomato. She had drank alot of red wine that night. No wonder she finally could not take it anymore. Kyuhyun took the wet towel and cleaned her whole face...from her face to her neck.  He noticed that she was still wearing the necklace he gave her during her last birthday. He smiled and when he was going to stand up, he felt a hand grabbing his arm. With a great force, Hyun Heon pulled the unexpected Kyuhyun down until it was a few inches away from her face. Hyun Heon was pulling him down.

"Don't leave me..." Hyun Heon said while sleeping, "Don't leave me..."

Kyuhyun's stomach did a backflip when he was just a few inches away from Hyun Heon. Furthermore, he, himself was already on his way to a drunken state. Seeing the sleeping Hyun Heon, made his body temperature increased. Despite the cold weather, Kyuhyun felt hot beneath him.

"Aisshh!" thought Kyuhyun as he hit his own head, "I shouldn't think of this now,"

 With that, he went closer and plant a kiss on Hyun Heon's forehead and slept with her until it was nearly dawn and then he went back to his own room to sleep.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! Thank you supporting for this story!!! Love all of you!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!

I just took back the results for my national exams!!! I'm so happy I did well!!! Kekeke! Quite irrelevant but yea~ HAha! Sorry!

Again, I do not own this picture :D