Not An Update....My Own Experience During SS4 Singapore (COPYRIGHTED)

On-Screen COUPLE or Off-Screen COUPLE???

HELLO PEOPLE!!! Looking forward to what has happened during SS4 during the two nights??? (18th&19th Feb 2012) I'm here to tell you my experience!!! Muahaha! All of you must be looking forward to it, right??? Lols!!! Just wanna tell all of you, I'm still having my post SS4 Syndrome...I don't know when that kind of feeling will go away...haha!!! Ok~Here I go~

As many of you know, I was sitting at the Partially Restricted Area for the concert. Compared to last year's SS3, this year's Partially Restricted Area Seats were much worse than last year. It was right beside the stage and behind the big black screen which it covered partly of the main stage! When I went there, I got a shock of my whole life!!! Lols! What am I going to see if I'm behind the big black screen? My first reaction was OH MY GOD!!! I totally hated the seat so much!!! But luckily, there was a television in front of the Partially Restricted Area Seats so we can see what is going on on the big screen.

I've always thought that I got the worse seat in my that area...Section 208, Row 21(8th row from the front), and seat 7. However, to my surprise, it seems that the higher I sit, the better because the big black screen was in front and those unlucky ELFs sitting right in front could not see what was happening on the main stage. Because I sit on the middle rows in that section, I could see the main stage.

I went with my friend, Cassandra to the show but she was sitting in front of me. So, I had no choice but to sit alone. Being bored, I tried to interact with some fans beside me. The fan on my left, she was accompanied by her mother to the concert! Haha! I guess the mother is an ELF too! Kekeke! The fan on my right, she's a Chinese ELF from China. I made friends with her and I found out that her biased is Eunhyuk....Actually Eunhyuk is my second baised! But nevermind!!! Haha! We chatted for quite awhile...of course our common topic is Super Junior...what else could it be???!!! Haha!

The whole stadium was packed with ELFs, waiting patiently, or lets say, impatiently for the concert to start. Then, suddenly, I heard screaming from the people sitting at the back and standing on the second level. They were pointing to the backstage. I was near the backstage. So, I rushed over to see what's the commotion about. Too bad, I was late. I asked around and they say they saw one of the Super Junior members. They did not say who it was but he shot green lazor lights at my area, leaving us going beserk!!! Haha! As time goes by, my heart began to pump very fast...I looked at my phone and it was already past six o'clock and the show is still not starting. But none of us complained about it and we sat down and waited for them.

We were told that, we cannot take pictures and videos of them and we were not allowed to run down to the railings to get a better view of them...yeah...so called for our safety purposes. We were not allowed to stand on the chairs and the railings area is for those people sitting in front. Its so unfair! We paid for the same amount of money and we were restricted to many things! If we're caught taking pictures of them and filming them, we were to delete it straight away and also, they'll confiscate our electronic devices until right after the show. I heard that this year's security is stricter than last year's SS3.

Because I had nothing to do, I test my official fanlight that I've brought. To my horror, its not working! Another problem struck me! I was like "What's the point of buying this when there's no light?" So I had a plan B, I brought a normal blue light stick with me just in case my the other lightstick could not work. Then, I took out my camera secretly and took photos of the whole stadium, the stage and with my Chinese ELF friend. Our first shot was not nicely captured so I requested for another shot. And when I was about to take the picture, the lights went off and screaming could be heard!!!! The time has come!!! Both me and my Chinese ELF friend, totally forgot about the picture and we went screaming away!!! The whole stadium was filled with excitement, screaming and you could see a sea of sapphire blue. It was just so beautiful.

Screamings could be heard when Super Junior appeared on the stage. When they were singing and dancing on the movable stage, most of us ran down to the railings, trying to get a better view of them. We did not care about the rules when we saw Super Junior. We just cannot think straight. Besides, there's so many of us, the security guards there were out numbered by us! Muahaha! I was standing on the stairs so I can see them better. I don't bother to go to right at the front because, after that very song, we were chased back to our seats again. And so, when they chased us back, I merely just stood beside an empty seat alone, pretending that the seat was mine. Everyone did that for that night.

After performing a few songs, they took turns to introduce themselves!!! Hahaha! What they said were all so SWEET!!! Kekeke! It just made my day whenever I think about it!!! Haha! Kyuhyun's introduction was very funny and heartwarming! He said,

KH: Hey Singapore!

EVERYONE: SCREAM* SCREAM* SCREAM*

KH: YEA!

SIWON: Yo Wass up Singapore!

KH: YEA!

DONGHAE: YO SINGAPOREEE!!!

KH: YEA! Do I look tired?

EVERYONE: SCREAMS

KH: I'm already tired and this is just the start of the concert.

EVERYONE: SCREAMS

KH: But if all of you give us your full support, the tiredness will go away(Something like that) Please give your endless till the very end of the concert. Yea!

Here's a video about Super Junior introducing themselves. I do not own this video as well. Credit to the person who took this :D

Video of Super Junior introducing themselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzOkVwA8yf0&list=FL8XB-hoTs63t7uTa7bMs5dw&index=5&feature=plpp_video 

The boys went around to interact with the fans while they're performing. At first, I was really crazy and very determined to go as near to the railings so I can take a good look at them while they were walking along that area. So, me and my friend went to the second row of the seats and waited there. There's a female security guard standing there guarding the place and preventing us to go to the railings. So, when she's not looking, me and my friend, Cassandra (the one went with me to the concert) climb over the seats to the first row, which is just right behind the railings. I could get a better view of them...haha!

But, we were chased back when the next song begins. And this time round, one more male security guard came to help out with the female security guard. HAIS! I went back to my seat and sat down. There were five people beside me and my Chinese ELF friend and guess what? They're not hyper and enthusiastic at all! All they did was to sit down and take out their cameras and film the boys...they did not have any lightsticks too! Oh MY!

I mean, I must be considerate too right? I can't always, walked out to the stairs while I must go pass their legs all the time...its so inconsiderate and of course, they will get pissed too when I do that all the time. It left me with no choice but to remain at my seat and sat down at my seat with my Chinese ELF friends, singing along with Super Junior as well as waving out lightsticks up in the air. Alot of people from my area (Partially Restricted Seats) were just casuals. They come JUST for the concert. When all of us stand up and cheer for the boys, they just sat down...some had lightsticks with them but I think they're not as hyper as I am.

Finally, me and my Chinese ELF friend could not take it anymore. We came for the concert, to see the boys, to feel the heat of SS4, we must enjoy ourselves to the fullest right? We could not think much anymore...we just stood up and wave our lightsticks in the air...sorry for being inconsiderate but this is our purpose for coming to the concert...is too enjoy ourselves with Super Junior. So we dance around with our lightsticks and sang along with the boys.

By then, my official fanlight could work because I asked Cassandra how to use it. She says I must pull out the paper from behind and I did! Muahaha! Now I've got two lightsticks! Kekeke! So I took the normal lightstick and tied it around my wrist, like a bracelet while I wave my official lightstick up in the air.

I always thought the boys will not notice my area because its partly blocked by the big screen. But I was wrong! When they walked pass my area, they'll wave at us. At first was Ryeowook...then Shindong then Sungmin. I was waiting for Kyuhyun all the while but he did not come to my area...But I continued waiting...I have lots of patience...lols...just joking!

Finally!!!! He came to my area...he walked past my area to the next block of seats (just next to my block) and he turned back his body and waved at my direction!!! YOU KNOW!!!! MY DIRECTION!!!! I nearly fainted at that time. And he was like staring right at me and my Chinese ELF friend!!! He kept on waving and waving....I looked around and saw that I'm the only one waving back to him while the others just scream...kekeke! However he can't stay for long, so he moved on to the other side. (There's more of Kyuhyun's fanservice coming up!)

I also waved at the other members like Ryeowook and Shindong, but they did not really notice us...maybe there's lots of causuals sitting down, not hyper at all, only some people like ME were jumping all the way. But I did not scream like other fan girls did. I just wanna be friendly...I don't want to scare them off...haha!

Kyuhyun's solo was awesome!!! When his the other side came out on the screen, saying that he always sing ballad...Kyuhyun said,"I...I like Ballad..ed" Making us laugh at his cute side. I do not own the video ^^ Credit to the person who took it ;D

Video of Kyuhyun's Solo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQkomyaAwI&list=FL8XB-hoTs63t7uTa7bMs5dw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

 When its Eunhyuk's solo, the Chinese ELF friend beside me scream like dunno what! Lols! My right ear nearly went deaf because of her haha! But I can understand! Eunhyuk asked the crowd what his name is and we all answered, "LEE HYUK JAE!" Then he kept on asking the same thing and we kept on answering him back the same answer. And finally, he gave up. He laughed and said, "Yes, my name is Lee Hyuk Jae," Haha! LOLS!

Leeteuk's performance is also very cool! He played alot of instruments including the piano, and he played the song he performed during SEOUL SS4 when Kang Sora was there!!! I was totally stunned!!! I'm a pianist. I learn piano and I know that that particular song he played was a difficult song!!! I finally could witnessed it live!!! And the piano was just near my area at the main stage. I could see his backview and him playing the song. Its just so WONDERFUL and breathtaking...When Leeteuk sang 'She', he walked to the railings at my area and distributed roses to all of us. I was stuck at my seat so I could not go down and get it.! Lucky for Cassandra, she received the rose but she gave it to her newly made ELF friend, sitting next to her because her biased is Leeteuk.

I was mesmerised by Yesung's voice when I watched his solo performance. Really, his voice is really angelic and filled with emmotion. He's very gifted. Thank GOD!!! Haha! Henry played guitar and his violin. His violin skills were fantastic!!! My mouth kept hanging open when I watched him perform. For Siwon, he played the guitar too...the song he sang was really nice...its fabulous!!! Haha! And Zhoumi's sweet voice! How can I forget that? His performance was also very breathtaking. For Shindong, Haha! He performed 'Trouble Maker' and 'Bubble Pop'! Kekeke! I was very surprised by his performance and when he went to the back of the translucent screen on the main stage, we could see him taking off his clothes. Yea, everyone saw his shadow...but because we sat at the Partially Restriced Area seats, we could see his upper body!!! OMG!!! Lols! Donghae's solo is one of my favourite song. Its called 'This is Love'. So, I dang along with him.

To cut the long story short, the other solo performances of the Super Junior members were all very cool. All I can say that they are really talented boys. They seemed so perfect in their music videos and their variety shows...so can you imagine how's the situation like when I witnessed it live? Haha!

Kyuhyun came to my area for about 5-7 times. One time, he took the snow spray along with him to my area. He went close to the black screen in front of us but he took a few steps back after realising that we could not see him. Again! He looked at my direction!!! I kept on waving at him and he SMILED!!! OH MY GOD!!! Then, he sprayed the snow flakes in the air and stood rooted on the ground, letting the snow flakes to fall on his hair. I was laughing and smiling along...of course my two eyes were fixed on him. After that he sprayed the snow flakes again and he shook his head from side to side while smiling at us. Haha! I was smiling back at him like an idiot....lols!

He came to my area again but this time round, he walked closer to the railings. He smiled at the people in front of him and he looked up and scanned through everyone. This time round too, he did look at my direction and did hand gestures, telling us that he's sorry about the seats and asking us whether if we could see them. All I said was true!!! It even turned out in the newspaper. Because of the success of SS4 in Singapore, for the next two days, Monday and Tuesday, articles related to Super Junior appeared in the newspapers. I bought one on Monday and I realised that there were more than four different newspapers, reviewing about the boys on Tuesday so I bought the Straits Times on Tuesday. In the LIFE section, it says,

"On the first night, Kyuhyun, the youngest member of the group, came round to fans in the $148-a-seat-restricted view section at the side of the stage. He gesticulated to them, asking if they could see the stage. Putting his palms together, he bowed low and mouthed the words, 'mi-ah hnay'-I'm sorry in Korean"

So SWEET RIGHT!!! Somemore he's looking at my direction...all right, although its just for a while but I'm satisfied already!

Super Junior had time to interact with the fans during this time round, so they talked to the fans and acted groofy. From there, I could see Evilkyu bullying Eunhyuk haha! Kyuhyun snatched Eunhyuk's mike away while he's singing. And also Leeteuk said that they had lots of pepper crab and it gave them energy for the concert but he pronounce the word, 'pepper' to more like 'paper crab'...Haha! But nevermind! Who cares?! Furthermore, there were white coloured thingy (I don't know what's that, I was not close enough to identify whats that) and Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were argueing with each other about it. Kyuhyun said that the white coloured thingy were paper but Leeteuk said was snow and Eunhyuk argued with him that its paper...Haha!

Here's the video about them and the fanservice to one particular girl!!! All I can say that she's really lucky!!! She got a hug from Kyuhyun! Lols! There is four parts to it! :D So happy watching yea? I was laughing away when Kyuhyun said, "You know?You Know?" and Siwon replied, "You know what?" Lols! For all that time, Kyuhyun kept on repeating "You Know? You know?" causing the crowd to laugh like mad. Also, I do not own this video! :D

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQ8NphGZ5E&list=FL8XB-hoTs63t7uTa7bMs5dw&index=4&feature=plpp_video 

We were really hyper that night especially for the song, Perfection, Mr Simple, Acha, Superman, Bonamana, Sorry Sorry, Rokuggo and Miracle. All of us sang along with them and shouted our fanchants! Kekeke! And it was really LOUD!!! I guess all my hardwork of memorising the fanchants did paid off that night! Haha!

The Singapore ELFs had a WHITE LIGHT PROJECT when the boys sang a particular song, we were to switch on our torch lights in our handphones to shine up in the air, making the stadium look like a bright night sky. The boys saw it and were really touched by it. Especially Leeteuk, he loved it alot. He said, "I had never seen stars prettier than these but you (ELF) are the most beautiful." They mentioned about it during the press conference the next day. Here's a video about the WHITE LIGHT PROJECT. I do not own the video as well. Credit to the awesome person who took it.

Eunhyuk: wow stars, you're all stars, i didn't know there're so many stars in singapore!

LeeTeuk: We saw your stars yesterday too, they're really pretty. But what's prettier are you guys, ELF.  

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJvmXSkR1-8 

Sadly, the concert for Day One was ending and we were quite reluctant to leave the stadium. Before the concert has ended, the boys walked around the stadium a few times waving at the fans. Donghae walked the last...Haha! This time round, I managed to see Eunhyuk and Leeteuk looking at our direction. I wave to them too...basically, my Chinese ELF friend beside me was screaming away...haha! Eunhyuk looked really handsome in real life. Donghae too...Leeteuk too...Yesung too...Siwon too...AISHH! Basically all of them looked way more HANDOME in real life!

This particular part is the one I remembered the most. It was right at the end of the concert and the Super Junior members were leaving the stage. Kyuhyun left the stage and walked to the black screen in front of us. He kept on waving at my direction and smiling. I swear...err...Christians can't swear...I promise! I promise! I made an eye contact with him! I really did! I was standing up and waving at the other Super Junior members at first and I turned and looked at the black screen, just in time to see Kyuhyun walking to the back stage. I immediately smiled and wave at him and he waved back...to me and to the people around me but I remembered that the people around me did not stand up. He's giving us big waves and smiling widely. Finally, he gave one last wave and went inside.Thats the most memorable thing I had for the concert, making eye contact with Kyuhyun. Yeah, although he will forget who I am but it definitely feel that my trip to SS4 is not wasted...I finally could see the boys...and much to the extend that Kyuhyun made eye contact with me.

When I was about to walk out of the stadium, I heard fans screaming again. All of them were pointing to the backstage. Seconds later, a saw the green lazor light again. It must be the boys! So I ran up...again, I was late. There was no one in sight and everyone dispersed themselves leaving me behind standing alone with another ELF, hoping that they will come out again. I did not take notice of the backstage as I was messaging my friend and a saw a flash at my direction! I quickly looked up and saw that someone was taking photo of me and the other ELF. I tried to see who is was but all I saw was a man in black standing at the rows of dark empty seats, taking photo of us.From his body size, it looked like Siwon but his hairstyle resembles Donghae...I could not recognised who it was ...its too dark. Later, after taking the picture, he went in to the backstage room.

Cassandra and I walked outside the stadium were prepared to go home but we thought of another idea when we saw many ELFs standing by the road side. We quickly took out our cameras and waited at the bridge. After some time, we heard screamings and we knew that the boys were leaving as we saw many vans coming out. I managed to film the vans leaving the stadium and out to the main road. During half way of the concert, I did took out my camera and filmed the boys...but its very blurr because I must avoid from being caught by the security guards...I saw F(x)'s Amber and Sulli too! Amber is just so cool and Sulli is very beautiful!

I did not go the second day of the concert. I regretted it alot...I heard that on the second day, the boys played with water at the end of the show. They did play with water on Day One but not as much as they did in they Two. And Cassandra, she went on the second day too...she said she could see Siwon, Leeteuk's abs while Kyuhyun drenched himself! But nevermind! At least, I had a memorable 4 hours of time being with them :D

SUPER JUNIOR, I LOVE YOU!!!! If I remember more interesting details, I'll re-update you guys!!!

PLEASE COMMENT MORE~~~

I do not own the picture above! :D